Amerifat Millenials Ditching McDonald's for Pizza and Mexican Food

>According to a poll from our partner, MSN, Americans are more interested in pizza and Mexican food than traditional burger and chicken joints: 37% to 32% respectively.

www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/millennials-are-ditching-chains-like-mcdonalds-for-different-kinds-of-fast-food/ar-BBC4OKT?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

CHI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you some Chinese spy?

Can't blame them, mexican food is goat

Are you new to America? Pizza and tacos have always been popular here for decades.

>being this new
>not recognizing the English teacher in Vietnam

>traditional burger
Burgers are German. Pizza and tacos have been in the US around the same time as burgers if not longer.

He is retarded not to know how popular pizza and tacos are in the US. Pizza is THE food item in the NY/NJ metro region while tacos are THE food item in the southwest. Then you have these shitty chains like Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.

NO

CHINO get out

What is it with millennials and their meme-tier obsession with disgusting shit like Taco Bell? It's complete shit and also overpriced for what it is

ALL fastfood is shit.

Shit eat shit.

I have never heard of Millennials being described as Taco Bell lovers... quite the opposite desu

>taco bell
>mexican
thats norwegian food you retard

To be honest, the "Mexican" food they are referring to, is really just Southwestern food (in most cases), which is definitely not a new thing.

>Southwestern turkey wraps are the GOAT

>current year
>eating at taco bell

There's a Mexican cart on every corner of every town

Millennials are more obsessed with Chipotle.
t. College student

I thought americans don't like anything from mexico

Lies and slander, America LOVES Latinx people and culture

Wrong. We just don't like it when things from Mexico find their way into our country illegally.

Mexico and Mexicans are loved by the American people.

>Latinx

fuck off chink, you don't know how to bait

we don't like your shitty always butthurt posters here. which is like 99% of them. nothing to do with irl

he meant latin@

Half of your country hates our guts, I don't get why you people need to lie on an anonymous forum.

that's right, fuck off

how can i fuck off if i'm not in the US nor do I plan on steppping on your filthy couuntry?

>Half of your country hates our guts,
Source?

i mean in this sense mexican shitposters are really really butthurt

"Mexican" food in America is Tex-Mex and southwestern American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Sup Forums
Sup Forums
what other sources do you need? they post a lot of graphics too

Not if you live outside of the southwest but still around Mexicans.
That's a link, and one to a fairly large page. Why don't you just say it directly?
Is it memes? Do you believe memes, user?
Do you believe the media?
Do you not understand the difference between hating criminals and hating the country from which those criminals came?

Besides, what about the supposed other half that doesn't hate Mexico?
Bingo.

>To be honest, the "Mexican" food they are referring to, is really just
PizzaHut / Taco Bell
Mmm yes just like back home

>That's a link, and one to a fairly large page. Why don't you just say it directly?

I thought my point was fairly obvious. I believe that people who voted for Trump hate me and my country, and so I believe that close to half of Amerians hate me and my country.

Seems like the Reconquista is going very well.

Unlike Malvinas

>I believe that people who voted for Trump hate me and my country
That's wrong, and, frankly, a little bit conceited.
>so I believe that close to half of Amerians hate me and my country
Then your math is fucked, and you're autistic.

Still, what about the other half? Also, will you answer whether or not you think an illegal immigrant is the same as a legal one?
Naw, just another wave getting integrated.

>Still, what about the other half?

I'm indifferent about the other half

>Also, will you answer whether or not you think an illegal immigrant is the same as a legal one?

They aren't, kick them out if you want.

Now you answer to me:

Why isn't demanding that Mexico pay for a wall a hostile act?

Why isn't the focus on illegal immigrants over the people hiring them evidence that your problem is with Mexicans and not the Americans hiring them?

That's just matter of time

Good. Mcdonalds is absolute filth.

Who do you think owns these "Italian" and "Mexican" eateries?

so there are actually two malvinas? the gap in between looks like a pussy. would fuck

>Why isn't demanding that Mexico pay for a wall a hostile act?
I can't say why something isn't something, but I can say that it's an idiotic idea that most who voted for him didn't take literally.
I think it's a bad idea, but I don't think it's anymore hostile than not patrolling your side of the border in equal measure.
>Why isn't the focus on illegal immigrants
Because every second they're here is them committing a criminal act. It's living in contempt of the law instead of simply breaking it in a momentary act. Just their being here is a problem. Their existence in their current place is a crime.
>over the people hiring them evidence that your problem is with Mexicans and not the Americans hiring them?
For the same basic reason we go after drug dealers instead of addicts; cutting off the supply of contraband is easier than stopping demand for it.

silly black man, mexicans can barely cross a river, you think they can cross an ocean?

Where the fuck do you live? Have you ever left the suburbs?

Are you foreign or a hipster?
Mcdonalds is alright. Just don't eat 5 big macs in one sitting.

>anti-suburbian warrior
oh look, this faggot again, kys subhuman filth

>I think it's a bad idea, but I don't think it's anymore hostile than not patrolling your side of the border in equal measure.

Why should Mexico patrol its border in equal measure? I mean, why do we have to protect Americans from their own addictions? Are you people children?

>For the same basic reason we go after drug dealers instead of addicts; cutting off the supply of contraband is easier than stopping demand for it.

This is bullshit. It's easier to get business owners, who have an established address, than illegal immigrannts that can hide anywhere.

You should sstop the mental gymmnastics, you know the reason people who hire illegals aren't demonized is because they are Americans.

>again
I don't believe we've previously encountered each other, have we? Either way, your rudeness would seem to me to be an indication of the moral and cultural degradation one suffers as a youth in suburban America.

I pity you.

millennials seek comfort and belonging which is conveniently provided for them by corporations and their mass produced goods and media

Where do you think they get get their data from? Genovese and Rodriguez hole in the wall that only hipsters know of?

>Why should Mexico patrol its border in equal measure?
Now who has the hostile attitude? For the same reason that Canada matches our border security. A border is a shared project.
>the reason people who hire illegals aren't demonized
They are.
>is because they are Americans.
Well, no shit. It has nothing to do with whether the illegal is Mexican, Chinese, Polish, etc., but just that they're not American.
American > not American as long as you're here. I would assume Mexican > not Mexican if I were in Mexico. "When in Rome..."

I didn't click the link t'bh. I didn't know it was only fast food. Nonetheless, wouldn't taco trucks and grabbing a single slice from a hole in the wall place count?
As far as their data source goes, I don't know. Do you?

>Domino's, along with other big-name pizza chains Papa John's and Pizza Hut, have led the industry in two of the hottest restaurant industry trends in 2017
>Chipotle — which first introduced many Americans to the Mission-style burrito — is once again on the up-and-up
Didn't even need to check to know this was what they're talking about. Looks like you'll have to find something trendier to get ahead of the curb.

Trendy nothing, bud. I live in the boonies.

>projecting this hard
This is why people make fun of you.

>Now who has the hostile attitude?

You do, I'm indifferent.

>For the same reason that Canada matches our border security.

They're cucks

>A border is a shared project.

No it's not, what happened to "America first, fuck everyone else"? Why are you people suddenly so coopertaive?

>They are

No, one of them is your president.

>Well, no shit. It has nothing to do with whether the illegal is Mexican, Chinese, Polish, etc., but just that they're not American.
American > not American as long as you're here. I would assume Mexican > not Mexican if I were in Mexico. "When in Rome..."

I mean if Mexicans were undermining my country I would actually hate them more that foreigners, a traitor is worse than a foreign enemy.
I really don't get why you people keep working your mental gymnastics, just admit that you hate us and be done with it. You are my enemy.

>you
Huh?

>You are my enemy.
That's your choice. If anyone is doing the mental gymnastics, it's the one who has to figure out a way to be a victim. Victims are justified in their hatred, and so a little man can feel simulated righteous indignation by playing the victim.
I hope you grow, user.

>can barely cross a river
>35 million beaners in the US

Kek at your patience talking with an underage mexiturd sperg. You can't reason with them.

Amercans cucked as usual