What is Tom Cruise's best film Sup Forums?

tom cruise is a certified megalomaniacal lunatic

love him in mission impossible, edge of tomorrow and eyes wide shut

jealous

RISKY BUSINESS

One of my favorites is The Color of Money.

tropic thunder

Not his best film but definitely his best performance.

>5'4

Edge of Tomorrow

cannot bruise le cruiser

Outsiders

MI:4 was better though

eyes wide shut

Noone here like A Few Good Men? I feel the way sports fans must feel when their team wins when I watch it

nope, it's well documeted. just look at the way he treated leah remini when she was in the church, it's some bizarre shit

Is there an actor with a more impressive list of directors?

"days of thunder" - your dad

Legend

all of them

>interview with a vampire

>i'm a smouldering homosexual

>An unnamed executive gave Aaron Sorkin a note: "If Tom Cruise and Demi Moore aren't going to sleep with each other, why is Demi Moore a woman?" He responded, "I said the obvious answer: Women have purposes other than to sleep with Tom Cruise." He claimed the incident was his worst experience as a screenwriter.

EYES WIDE SHUT

1. Minority Report
2. Collateral
3. The Last Samurai
4. Eyes Wide Shut
5. Mission Impossible

All great movies...haven't seen eyes wide shut yet, working on it.

what are some trash movies with tom cruise?

I came to fact check something on Cruise's page and found myself distracted entirely by something else- in 35 years, he's never done any work at all on TV? Every role listed is in a movie, and none are TV movies. No cartoon voice work, no short films other than for the Aimee Mann/'Magnolia' thing. And he was a star from literally his very first role? I'm honestly a little staggered. I've never seen a filmography like it.

Our "home video".

Tom Cruise's best acting job is every day in public where he pretends he isn't gay and caught in a pray the gay thetans away cult.

Actually I don't think he's gay, I think he's asexal.

>ctrl f
>No Risky Business

What the fuck, are none of you on Cruise control?

It's great seeing him play a meek and normal role compared to when he became the big star he is now.

His role is great but the movie doesn't compare to others mentioned.

Hottest sex scene ever

There are none. The man has the best script sense in the history of Hollywood.

Say what you want about his crazy religion, but when you go with a Cruise flick, it's going to be watchable if not outright good.

Taps

Collateral
Edge of Tomorrow
Eyes Wide Shut

In no particular order.