So i was looking through Sup Forums, and somebody wanted to fake a celebrity death, so i came up with this:

so i was looking through Sup Forums, and somebody wanted to fake a celebrity death, so i came up with this:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/azhdown/status/953733968788180995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

edit the xx out at the end. no one does that in the states

this has potential

okay

noice. I'm down for whatever if this takes off. def has potential

Too ambitious. People will figure out it's a hoax really quickly. You need to be a little more discrete than that.

Good for you.

The >#CutFor shit gives it away too easily, it's tired and old and well-known by now. And it would never work like that anyway since it woud never be packaged straight into the announcement tweet.

Okay guys I'm gonna edit it again

Enthusiastic ! could be taken out to.

Literally who?

ashton motherfucking evans, thats who

if we can make fake hate accounts to hate on jake for making a #cutforlogan tag then we could make it look like a legit thing that jake did.

Try to make him seem more depressed about the fact. Something like:
>I'm am at loss of words
>You were taken from us too early
>I still can't believe he's gone
>He may have made some mistakes in the past, but no one deserves to be shot in cold blood like that

Make it seem like he's truly lost someone special

>shot by hater
cut that one out too,it has to sound more serious

This

We should reclaim Sup Forums instead of this shit.

>reclaim Sup Forums
from who?

updated

>behond

I’m too lazy to count but did you make sure it’s not over the twitter character limit ?

Forgot the merch link

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

twitter.com/azhdown/status/953733968788180995

Instead of saying “my dear brother was shot” or whatever say “has passed away” And that it’s “being investigated” so it implies it was a murder without directly saying it. Anyone in the public eye like a celebrity or youtuber wouldn’t give information like that away so soon, and if he was actually shot they probably wouldn’t be allowed to post the cause of death to millions of people since it’s probably still being investigated at this point. Saying he was shot is too blunt.

ok

:p

>fixed it
Hello Logang, I’m at a loss for words and Im deeply sorry for breaking the news this way but my beloved brother Logan passed away 8am this morning. The whole Paul family is shocked beyond belief, and an investigation in his passing is underway. Please send your dabs and prayers. Dab on brother.

Lmao

the spidies are cuming xD

He would say dab on in this situation

xD

> Behond
user, please don't tell me spelling is beyond your knowledge

Eat tide pods for logan

Maybe organize a mass suicide jump for logan

Not bad ideas

That really has potential (in the updated version) ...

Posted it in one of these ridiculous logs shit-threads.