So Sup Forums, why aren't you going to vote for Gary Johnson?

So Sup Forums, why aren't you going to vote for Gary Johnson?

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281689-gary-johnson-trumps-illegal-immigrant-rhetoric-absolutely
mediaite.com/tv/immigrants-just-want-jobs-gary-johnson-blows-trump-a-kiss-after-calling-out-racist-rhetoric/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's not a good person. Literally trashed his own supporter's gift to him.

because he wont make america great again

But I am just like last election so...

because he is one of the ugliest men who have ever lived. bordering on Rato ugly.

Cuz he threw some other libertarian faggot's toy gun in the trash a few days ago

leftist open borders we-are-all-one mentality

I am #RidingTheJohnson

He's a faggot and his VP pick is even more of a faggot.

Fuck him and the jewish cock he sucks

he is such a creeper

great idea lets turn our magnificent country into the shithole that is mexico!

the nose knows

this.

Also a vote for him is a vote for Killary

can you further explain?

I thought libertarians were just out for themselves?

Also picked an anti-gunner as his VP

Found

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/

not an argument

I don't really feel like it

I'd vote for Johnson before any other fuck who's running.

>he doesn't browse Sup Forums on a daily basis

Sorry, but that's on you.

His open borders stance is precisely the reason I would never vote for him.

I cant really find recent sources of him stating he wants an open border.

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281689-gary-johnson-trumps-illegal-immigrant-rhetoric-absolutely

Those are just 2 easily searchable sources. Do your homework faggot.

My key word was recent, faggot

Bacause I won't support a desperate attempt at a Hillary supported H. Ross Perrot wanna-be.

He's an Open Borders faggot. Literally the Lolbertarian.

Also, he's a massive dick:

kike nose

Why don't we want Hillasry elected ? Because she is a shill for Goldman Sachs, a criminal and a pandering demagogue who divide America.

Austin Peterson gave Gary a flintlock replica as a gift as part of his concession, Gary responded by throwing it in the trash. He's an asshole and not much of a libertarian either.

He doesn't want open borders, he wants to regulate immigration like the economic issue that it is. He wants to give people work permits after performing background checks. The current system is unworkable. We have 12 million people here and we would be safer if we actually knew who they were. If you think Trump can actually round up that many people and deport them, you are kidding yourself. That would require spending billions and deploying the military throughout the U.S., turning the U.S. into a police state. Also, the price of food would skyrocket overnight because farming relies on immigrant labor. They try to hire U.S. citizens, but U.S. citizens won't do the work. More Mexicans have been leaving the U.S. than have been coming in recently. It's all economics. The idea that a wall and mass deportations will make things better is the height of delusion. I'd actually be fine with a wall, but you have to have a realistic solution for the people who are here and a solution that accounts for actual labor needs in the U.S.

>Pro-gun control
>said illegals don't have a high crimerate
>libertarian

That is an open border, dumbass. And the fact that you buy the media crap about more Mexicans leaving than coming is further proof that you are failing to realize that the media is intentionally misinforming you for a reason. You are playing right into their hands.

Because Austin was way better

>why aren't you going to vote for Gary Johnson

Because he did such a fucked up job as governor of New Mexico.

Okay dope, here's an article from today.

mediaite.com/tv/immigrants-just-want-jobs-gary-johnson-blows-trump-a-kiss-after-calling-out-racist-rhetoric/

Libertarianism is just a meme desu

Hates guns
Open border
More SJW than the democrats
Bernie supporter