I have a legit question for you cut amerifags...

I have a legit question for you cut amerifags. Don't you feel your dick scratching against your underwear and doesn't that feel uncomfortable as hell? Uncut eurofag here, i tried to pull my foreskin back and walk around the house, couldn't do that more than 5min before it became too painfull.

>5min
>hurting too much

Laughing at you sensitive eurofags, grow some balls

Atleast mine weren't chopped off when i was born

i feel you. Proud owner of a foreskin here. Don't know how cutfags cope but i guess the sensitivity just goes for them after a while.

I don't think you understand how circumsation works

No not at all

Enjoy your ruined cock

Ruined how? If you can still use it to impregnate a women, than it's perfectly functional.

But you can't feel your dick as good as someone who is uncut

How do you know this exactly?

Uncut guys have more nerve endings. You don't feel sex to it's fullest potential. Your dick doesn't work. Its ruined

because then it would feel very uncomfortable in your pants you brainlet fuck

Boxers are for faggots. Briefs are much more comfortable and keep your dick tucked in which keeps in from being scratched. Girls also like them more.

If you like having something up your ass at all times, briefs are perfect. If you like your balls sticking to your leg, boxers are perfect. True patricians wear boxer-briefs.

Maybe you eurocucks should worry more about the islamic takeover of your continent than someone else's dick.

You're right, I meant to say boxer briefs.

Wouldn't know, uncut Amerifag here.

In what part of america is being uncut the norm? Asking because i really don't know, always thought that 99% of amerifags are cut.

kekked

Nahh, we only have had 1 terrorist attack here in finland, nothing to worry about.

Amerifag here, our underwear isnt 120 grit you eurotrash. Go shove a baguette up your ass while some somali rapes your wife.

I get aroused by slight discomfort. So I don't mind