backstory
also checked

FUCkING CHECK EM!!!!!

Not sure my man just save and masturbate to them. Also checked

check chain

Cartels

nice quints faggot, shieet.

Story?

Something about this one isn't right. Why are they all running before he enters? If they are all alert to something, why doesn't the guard already have his gun drawn? I'm gonna say fake and part of a movie.

Guy tried to stole morotbike and get caught.
Options were bullet to the head or fingers chopping.

Nice one, link to full vid?

>i did it so what?

Dude man needs to sharpen that shit.

Nope, it's exactly how he wants it. Dull and painful.

Though I think they drugged that guy so he wouldn't squirm around so much.

That moment you arrive in 1965

checked

also guy who lost fingers was construction worker. he stole tools. bossman took his fingers.

you're extremely new if you've never seen that before.
whats even more mind boggling is youve never seen the clip where he fucks around outside in his car for a bit before donning a mask and going fucking rambo on the way in.
the whole thing was predictable and anyone with a brain would have seen it coming before it even happened

The tellers have a different line of sight through the door than the guard does you fucking retarded faggot. How is this so hard for you to see?

Except the guard who casually had his leg crossed and hand nowhere near a gun while THE REST OF THE BANK was already under their desks.

You're a fucking retard if you think that's real. Seriously, go kill yourself - death by cop would probably be best since you don't seem to have a basic grasp on reality and will probably fuck it up if you try to off yourself on your own.

hoooooooooooooooooly fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

they run towards just like in GTA.

SHHHIIEETTTTT THERE IS A GOD

>Waaah you don't believe the video is real

Go to bed kid.

And stop samefagging.

highly concentrated nerve gas.

kek, source?

Shithole countries.

2018 and dont know???
WILBOYZZZZ

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Lucky stupid fucks.

C
H
E
C
K
'
D

Checked
C H E C K E D

what happen with the chinks?

clearly an accidental air bag inflation

Why can't these dopey cunts ever sharpen the fucking machete?

Cause they want it to hurt, you dopey cunt.

>number of people who ran to help that guy
>zero

>Number of people who rightly ran away from an exploding gas tank: All of them

Not seeing an issue here.

>Mfw Michael Bay movies are just demonstrating reality

Nah the motorbike guy was only lightly burned, and he could have been dragged away from the truck easily and put out, potentially got away with minor damage.........if only someone had helped him. Too bad he was in Asia, but I guess he knew the score going in.

witnessed

what the fuck why are you so mad?
all i tried to do was help you! kek
bro, its REAL
what reason do you have to think its fake? even the fucking security guards gun needed to be chambered mid fire fight because he went to fire and it didnt have a round loaded.
pay attention in school, jesus kid.
id go and find you the video where it has like 3 different angles of the whole thing going down, but you can fuckin look it up on liveleak yourself if youre going toact like a little welfare nigger who just saw his first robbery shootout.

Don't be dense, dude. Imagine it like a human being and not like an armchair analysis. The people around them are walking around or driving, minding their own fucking business, when they hear a crash, an explosion, and when they turn to look there's a fireball.

Who the fuck thinks "Yeah, I'm gonna run at that exploding vechicle that has already burst into flames and see if I can help someone that may or may not be there", they think, fire, hot, boom, loud, run. They don't think it, they feel it. And you'd do the same exact thing.

Are you a fucking retard, dude? I'm not the guy you're talking to, but this was all over the news.

>completely fucking assravaged without enough sense to see it

Dude you're in the right place, because YOU ARE FUCKING REKT, SON.

...And what a great landing!

I watched a adult female running towards an burning truck. The truck was way past approaching and the driver was out anyway.

But I stopped the woman verbally. Would you sit by and not help someone who could die by bad situation or bad decision in any case?

I'll help someone if I can do it w minimal risk. No crazy risks but if it's easy I'll do it.

neighbor's cat Jasper.

paralyzed from the waist-down.

rear legs use wheels now.

FIND THIS MAN

They need to sharpen that blade.

no one is same fagging.
grow the fuck up.
stop thinking everyone talks to themselves like you.
there's actually other people with opinions out there that differ from yours.
learn how to accept that.
or don't. your life will be much harder though.

Of course, I'd actually help by calling fire and ambulance, instead of running in and being another casualty for first respondents to sift through.

Check'd

more animal rekt please. It's 100x worse than humans, need to become more heartless and evil

clips from Burma?, in Thailand you can go to snuff vid store and buy stuff like that, is alot of burma millitery stuff

they're not sending their best

is a Burma snuff films, you can buy dvds of simular stuff in thailand

r u god?

Fuck cats, we need more people like that man kicking them.

>brown skin
>fat
>acts like a nigger
why am i not surprised.
yet i'm labeled the racist...
we need to add chlorine to the gene pool.

What a dirty fucking nigger

never understood why people just stand there and record people getting fucked up rather than help.

what?

Help how?

Is that brain?

Is that so? Or is that some meme you're playing in your head? You don't understand, you say?

Unless you're a doctor, if you try to help someone, it doesn't matter what you do or do not do, you can be held liable for anything that goes wrong. Car accident and neck injury? You so much as touched him? Lawsuit, someone like that kid lost his leg and you put a touriquet on it to keep him from dying? Lawsuit.

Dude, we don't live in communities that fostered those moral and ethical constraints. we live in cities where people see countless people they will never know and have no interest in knowing. The best thing to do is mind your own business, honestly. I didn't make the fucking rules, but I play by them when it's in my best interest, and the rules say if you give someone ANY kind of medical attention and ANYTHING goes wrong, YOU are liable.

backstory to first one is direct result of operation fast and furious, also this is what you get when you fuck with selling drugs directly for cartel or do business with them. you dont puss out when you get caught you go down with 20 bulletholes or else this happens to you.

yah i mean in that specific situation how the fuck are you going to help but why stand there and just record his writhing in agony with a shredded leg? just trying to understand peoples mentality lol

I've done that before in my work as a journalist. It's a vow you take when you take the job: NEVER interfere. I've heard people like you ask that so many times, and I get that, it's a viable question. But the world has to see what's happening. Otherwise those tragedies will continue.

You'll understand when you're older.

did you see what the chink did? he crashed on purpose and then lit on fire. Seeing as how stupid the first one is you think the rest are going to help him? When you talk shit about America, remember this webm

damn, well that makes sense i guess i wasnt aware that you could be held liable but i guess that should have been common sense on my part.

He probably just got off the phone with the ambulance and is recording what he observed so that nobody can try to accuse him of something.

That's what most of the people video taping is about, liability. A record of what actually happened is priceless. Honestly, today, if you don't have cameras around and in your house, and in the dash of your vehicles, you're about a day late and a dollar short. You can get a dashcam now for like $20, and a home surveillance system for $200 if you do it all yourself.

[virgin fatbody detected] You wont do shit you fuck

Russian filth, DIE IN FIRE!

Tell ya what, you go die, and I'll sit here and laugh at your video. Deal? Ok, go for it, chump.

old Georgie Porgie just made another million? Did you know him and Buffett make 50m a day? fucking nuts.

Exactly. See?

Oh, right

I'll call an amber lamps

probably