The Score of Grand Theft Auto V

There are many soundtracks of video games but the one that truly stands out is: The Score of Grand Theft Auto V

The Score of Grand theft Auto V is the best if not even one of the best scores for any entertainment product that isn't just an independent music album.

The score has ben composed by so many talented diverse and classic artists like James Wood, Tangerine Dream including Edgar Froese, Tyler the Creator, Oh no and many other.

youtu.be/z6l0ZJXB4Go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_o8sB3Haw
youtube.com/watch?v=kUy_cc7386k
youtube.com/watch?v=QX3UEGFrINI
youtube.com/watch?v=2PCdGwViVMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Excuse me for my typo but i meant Woody Jackson instead of James Wood.

i'm mentally challenged

it’s unbeatable. rockstar have the money to get big name artists from all reaches of music. literally no other company could do this.

Not just the money, it shows that Rockstar truly cares about making a genuine big entertainment product by their choice in music, writing, actors, and story stelling.

their games was even on the 51th New York Film Festival

Change of Coast is GOAT

open bob and send vegane pic

GTA V had some good shit, flylo and mirror park were my favourite stations.

tggvb

Rockstar have always been spot on with OST, and with licensing in general. Vice City remains one of my all time favorites in that regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=iq_o8sB3Haw

youtube.com/watch?v=kUy_cc7386k

GTA V's soundtrack was great, We Were Set Up is the shit.

Radio in gtav is shit

GTAV had shit music selection, 70% of it is obnoxious gangster rap or meme songs like El Sandito

didn't even have a mixtape so I could just listen to all the good shit

I liked most of the songs on the three rock stations. Space and The Lowdown were also good.

the dub and reggae on Blue Ark was cool, the dancehall stuff i could do without.

flylo fm was my favorite in the game by far. worldwide fm, low down, radio x, and shit even rebel radio had some good songs. overall another good soundtrack from a gta game.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX3UEGFrINI

found the lameass saint's row fan

Finally some recognition for this. Best score I have ever heard in vidya. Every track is great and added an enormous anount to the intense story missions and to online jobs. No Happy Endings and Chop The Dog are my favourites.

The radio songs are hit and miss - I love Lowdown, Space and West Coast Classics but other stations were let downs - but you can never go wrong with the score.

Also I know it's technically a remix but the Slasher music for GTA Online is god tier horror music.

>all these idiots talking about just the radio
OP said "score" not "soundtrack"

discussion of the radio was inevitable. I don't see a problem with it.

>Best score I have ever heard in vidya
incorrect, the greatest video game score ever made is still "Quake" (1996) by Trent Reznor (released under Nine Inch Nails)

yeah man this is my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=2PCdGwViVMM
i hope he makes it big

this this this

one of my all time favorite songs. Was listening to it driving into town earlier today.

GOAT summer song

Soulwax FM is one of the greatest mixes ever produced. from Lazer Beams to After You is godly

it's okay