What do you do when an angry soccer mom rolls down her window and yells that you're driving too fast while stopped at a...

What do you do when an angry soccer mom rolls down her window and yells that you're driving too fast while stopped at a traffic light?

I'd tell her to fuck off back to the kitchen

I just turned my music up and smiled at her, but I feel like I should have done something else

>what do you do when a thing that never happens happens?
Shit, I don't know. Jerk off a unicorn?

This. Play STFU by franku for maximum anger.

Assuming I wasn't actually driving like an asshole, ignore them.

Nah, if you ride a motorcycle you should just rev the engine every time she opens her mouth

You're either lucky or don't have a drivers license. Or just live somewhere that isn't infested with entitled, busybody shitheads that live to suck the life out of anything and everything that they touch.

>t. lives in urban florida and hates every minute of driving

You need to have a rice rocket to really piss them off.

Follow her to a remote area, bend that ass over and teach her a lesson

hey that's funny I live in urban florida too, it really is filled with pieces of shit

Flip her off.

Tell her to fuck off.
Unless you genuinely were driving dangerously fast, then you're a prick that shouldn't be on the road.

you yell TITS OR GTFO, newfag.

tell her "thanks" then peel the fuck out

There's nothing wrong with driving fast as long as you're not a fucking moron about it

this trap or some man woman looking thing was sitting at stop light while it was green. Has "i love cocks " on bumper sticker.
>2 lanes come up, I pull up next to him/her/it
> does the double fist jerk and facial
>i laugh
> it laughs
>goodtimes.png

That's what I try to do. I don't drive fast in residential areas but as long I'm sober and awake I go well over the speed limit, within control of course.

Tell her I'll see her at home later, and then follow her for a couple miles.

They always talk shit until they realize they're in over their head.

Normally give them the finger and call them a cunt. I mean if she keeps runnin her dicksucker ill eventually get the point of spitting on/at her and then driving away

Turn 360 degrees and drive away

Pinellas county, you? Three lanes either way and nobody knows how to fucking drive.

I just apologize and get humble. Either way, engaging with this kind of crazy is a losing scenario. The law is always on her side, and she probably works in the 'justice' system and can screw you/me over.

>Her name is Nancy
>Smokes menthols
>yells at her kids in public
>asks to see the manager at every store
>smells strongly of alcohol 24/7
>claims she is a "mother making a difference"
>most likely drives a ford flex

this is why my cupholder is fulls of pennies

>Pull out your gun
>Look at her
>Kill yourself
>Bitch and her kids now need therapy for years

Jacksonville. It's amazing some people here even know to drive on the right side. Even today I saw a car slowly drive through an intersection while the light was red. Just fucking went right through it like nothing.

Ever tried a snap n pop? They seriously shit themselves.

That's a perfect response. She's shit all over her facebook, spill her $8 coffee, take it out on the next service industry slave she sees.

And you'll be here.

Typing n-i-g-g-e-r on the internet. With us. Where you belong. Where we belong.

We've got a pair of one ways off Central down here, and I have to always take the middle lane once we get to the downtown where half of these morons hang out because they always, always, always go the wrong fucking way down the road. It's three lanes of constant traffic, and at least once a week, I see someone try to go the wrong way. Lanesplitting DUICycles are always fun too.

pfft that's terrible

Sorry I don't date dykes.

Kate Gosselin is a cunt.

Apologize and let her pass me when the light turns green.

say "you got a purty mouth"

>Typing n-i-g-g-e-r on the internet. With us. Where you belong. Where we belong.
stfu fag

bare bottom spanking for the sole purpose of dicipline

Yank the bitch out of her car through the window by her hair, bend her over the hood, and fuck her in the ass in front of her kids and the other drivers.

Tell her to fuck off, get a job, and stop commenting on other people's driving when she's a woman and therefore an inferior driver to you.

kek

When the light changes, pull in front of her carefully, with turn signal on as if preparing to use that lane to turn, but instead just keep slowing down and down and never turn.

Just say Sieg Heil and salute the Führer

Blow her a kiss and ask how much

giggle inanely

>hmmmhmmhmmeeehheeehhheeehheeeeeeeeeeeee

I would be on my motorcycle so, Tell her she looks pretty/hot.

>s-sorry

Cuck

"Hey lady, your pussy stinks. I can smell it from here."

Drive off

Pull in behind and follow her wherever she goes, just at that close but not too close distance that's fucking menacing. Smile the whole time, occasionally make the "I'm going to cut your throat" motion with you hand. Take a photo of her at the next lights and say "See you soon". She will shit herself for months.

That doesnt really look like a soccer mom to me, it looks more like a trashy army wife to me.