Presenter : Messi how do you make football so easy?

Presenter : Messi how do you make football so easy?
Messi : God sent me to show the world how the football is played. ..
Presenter : Ronaldo you heard Messi said he was sent by God.
Ronaldo : Hahahahaha this is funny because I don't remember sending anyone.

Cringe

NOISE

>kindergarden jokes

tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Why do you post in every Halal threas? Its so obvious by now you're a delusional customer and not just a shitposter

I remember when this joke was funny.

in 2010

its funny bc its true

just like you do my angry american messifag man

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>stop posting that picture while I'm messhitposting

it's funny that the original joke had Messi and Ronaldo reversed

Why are Madridiots so unoriginal?

>Barca supporters
>not customers as well

I dont like Messi. You went from your retarded liverpool goldenface gimmick to acting like a retarded Halal customer now.

this is epic!

That subhuman gypsy has always been a Madrid customer even when he did his >liverpoo posts. Notice how he conveniently stopped posting when Messi cucked his Cristina so hard in el Clasico. He's RING RING Dutch Algerian tier cancer.

>Why are Madridiots so unoriginal?
why are you mexifatties so angry all the time?

>I don't like messi
>gets triggered every time ronaldo is getting any kind of praise

genuine question but are you mentally ill, mr. american autist? and yes I can tell when you samefag.

it's literally one guy stalking the threads and claiming moral high ground over you doing the same. and the ironic part is he's such a mong he thinks we are the same posters simply because neither of us capitalize our posts.

>literally using the same proxy flags to save himself
>samefagging this hard
Now using proxies. Sad!

At least Dutch cityfag is open about his allegiance. This gypsy likes to pretend he shitposts to "trigger missifags" when it's really an excuse to obnoxiously shitpost about Tsu being great since he's a customer.

pop a xanax, Juan

What's up with all the cringeworthy pro-tsunaldo threads on Sup Forums today?

Russia is losing 0-5 to Germany, but our guys don't give up hope just yet, because it's only second minute of the game

worth it for the amerishart mental breakdowns

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/9999999gaaagagagaggggg/

Then

>>>kys

I literally hope you die tn of a heart attack.

Romania just got internet

Kek. Superfunny. Im Laffin Hard.

xD

>this is supposed to be funny
hope both Messi and Ronaldo have some career ending injury

I think theor internet is faster than ours.. which is sad.

Hi Eminem here
I'd like my joke back
20 years ago
Thanks

You do know that Ronaldo is the one who made that "god sent me" quote, right?