Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9EVfdKi73Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=lCF5A_3T3FI
youtube.com/watch?v=9W3A34TTxFU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E
youtube.com/watch?v=DHxPNQisgjE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIHhwM1j9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While Richie got what was coming to him, Janice was a bitch and deserved to be hit in the face. Not long after shooting her husband she steals the boyfriend from a woman who recently lost her son and then as soon as Bobbys wife dies she works her way in there by passing off other peoples cooking as her own.

What's your favorite Gabagool day album?

youtu.be/9EVfdKi73Kg

I prefer the anime

youtube.com/watch?v=lCF5A_3T3FI

youtube.com/watch?v=9W3A34TTxFU

woke up this gabagool

There will never be another television performance that will come close to this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E

did he do anything wrong?

Thanks for the summary. We've all seen the show, and your opinion is not unique.

beating tracy to death?

neither is your smug self-righteous faggotry. the point of the thread is to discuss the show, dipshit

don't get cunty
she was a HOO-AH

she was a whoah

SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATAH!

>What are you, a vegetarian? You eat beef and sausage by the fuckin' carload.

he killed Pie-Oh-My

Tracy was a whore, she made her bed. The horse was innocent.

That child was AN INNOCENT LITTLE BABY

Who was the ultimate gabagool waifu?

Muh pie-o-muh

Isabella was so perfect she didn't actually exist

Blanca was the hottest

Ziti or Gabagool? We should have a strawpoll about the different kind of foods in Sopranos and which one is the best

the russian obviously

WATCH IT Sup Forums

FUCKING NOSEY
EAT YOUR MANICOTT

What, no fuckin' ziti now?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOH!
Language!

youtube.com/watch?v=DHxPNQisgjE

Tony was a made man and AJ wasn't so there was nothing we could about it

why did tony keep fainting in ritchies presence ?

he was threatened by him and nice trips

heh

but he never showed his face round here once i got through with him

Now AJ's got nothing. Serious misstep by the character

just finished season 2

why pussy

What did the Jacket represent to Richie?
Respect?
By gone days?
Seniority?
"Out of style" style
"unfashionableness"

Hmmmm

Richie was out of touch with reality

anyone else feel like richie was trying to make amends in the jacket episode?

Like Seriously Richie would have lived if Bevilaqua didn't shoot at chris, and if Junior and Janice hadn't filled him with dreams of being the boss.

Well I'm just assuming that he would've kept his shit together with Janice if the money argument had never come up. But I guess that came up because he realized he wouldn't be boss?

he was a pussy, i.e. weak

>They say theres no two people on earth exactly the same. No two faces. No two sets of fingerprints. But do they know that for sure? Cause they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. And obviously thats not possible, even with computers. Not only that, theyd have to get all the people who ever lived, not just the ones now. So they got no proof. They got nothing. Mrs. Soprano may have passed, but whos to say there isnt another Mrs. Soprano just like her, or will be? Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia but the same. What Im saying is

thank you chrissy

to be fair, it is a beautiful speech

I happen to know for a fact that you were high at my mother in-laws funeral

Richie was stuck out of time....in a bad way...

Corinthian leather doesn't matter anymore, he doesn't matter anymore...and Tony doesn't think he matters anymore....even though once upon a time he thought he mattered a lot and looked up to him.

hmmmmmm

O N E L E G
N
E
L
E
G

Give me those records!!!!

Richie was a problem character from the first ep--paralyzing beansie over nothing.

The huge fuck up with Janice was a matter of time before it happened--seeing as how janice is extremely "progressive" and annoying.

j-just like the jacket

really makes you think

Just like, the mob, just like America

Shit.

Face it, if Ralphie did nothing wrong. Richie did nothing wrong.

Did Steve Buscemi do anything wrong?

Why did Tony get so butthurt about Tracy's death? He ignored and avoided her whenever she talked to him

she was the same age as meadow

She was young, she tried to be sweet and nice to Tony all the time, she was cute--she was a creature pretty much.

Sil even refers to her as a "thorough-bred" much like a HOR-se. See where I'm going with this?

Tony has an irrational attachment to animals--and Tracee inspired animal sympathees from Tony.

Did Ritchie fuck guys in jail? Is that what the whole doing it in the dark was about

She was literally a brown nosing whore who was trying to cozy up to the boss for privileges

Did Tony think she was sweet to him because of his looks? lmao

tony really was a sociopath then ?
yep
i also liked his prison reflex when tony taps him on his shoulder

>so Richie's problem was that he was out of touch
>so Ralph's problem was his childhood

What was phil's fucking problem

Do you think that retired cop actually killed Christopher's father?

he lost his shinebox

No tony was just bullshitting

Tony didn't seem to have any ulterior motives for wanting that cop dead, so yeah it probably was him

He spent twenty years in the can and probably fucked a guy

what would tony gain from lying to him ?

Tony and Christopher talk about it just before the car crash

Phil is a miserable petty man who feels he is owed because he spent 20 years in jail, he isn't willing to compromise and enjoy life, it's all or nothing

Does Chrissy have any redeeming qualities?

Why do girls seem so completely oblivious to his absolute vulgarity--is that simply for audience amusement?

He doesn't seem as complete of a character as others...

Phil didn't have a problem, he was old school but nearly everything he did was justified

I felt bad for him in 6b, he was trying to create a new life but tony and the guys kept dragging him down and forced him to drink

hence his beef with vito and literally coming out the closet and clenching the bed when vito dies

he is a self hating fag

When he isn't on drugs, he is a fairly likeable and reasonable guy (by mafia standards)

the power went straight to his head.

So Does the afterlife exist in the sopranos
>Paulie seeing Virgin and the psychic
>Christopher apparently going to hell
>Tony's coma dreams

had a permanent grudge against the Sopranos because of his brother, he was unwilling to let it go and do business

I had an addict relative so I'm sort of sympathetic, I know everyone likes to shit on degeneracy but I loved the human aspects of him, he wasn't perfect but he was him. I genuinely felt shitty seeing him go.

Don't forget Pussy's ghost...

I shivered when I saw it rewatching the episode.

>muh last name
>muh 20 years
>muh brother

he wants to know if it still itches

>Tony B, cousin of Tony S (acting) Boss of the Jersey family (basically a glorified crew) not even made, kills the brother of a high ranking member of a NY family
>Tony tries to get out of handing his cousin over, even putting his capos and close family at risk
>proceeds to bitch to Johnny Sack about not doing a better job of finding out what Phil wanted when it's clear he just wanted revenge

I know Phil held a grudge for too long, but it was family and Tony was slippery as fuck which immediately marks him as untrustworthy

chris became more loyale to him afterwards

tony showed bias and soprano family members were pissed he would not do the same for them

Tell me honestly guys, is Lilyhammer good?

Tony held his hand in the hospital

Consider this and mean actually CONSIDER THIS:
There are people posting on this board RIGHT NOW who think Bryan Cranston gave a better performance as Walter White than James Gandolfini gave as Tony Soprano.

How does that make you feel??

It's fucken disappointing..

I have yet to meet someone in real life that has watched sopranos--but everyone has watched Breaking bad.

i thought it was pretty okay, but I'm scandinavian so it's probably more fun from my perspective

>He doesn't seem as complete of a character as others...
He is probably the most complete character besides Tony and Carmella.

No Walter white scene even comes close to this

Thanks man, imma give it a go (I read it got cancelled, not reading further so I don't spoil)

Walter white isn't even a top 5 performance

Tony
Don
Al
Vic
Omar

>No Marc Antony or Lucius Vorenus from Rome

Haven't seen Rome yet, is it worth it

Quick! Post your character power rankings!
1. Paulie
2. Chrissy
3. Junior
4. Silvio
5. Tony
6. Furio
7. Bobby
8. Hesh
9. Carmella
10. Melfi

Same here. It was so popular 10 years ago, what happened??
I think there are even better Tony scenes.
I would venture to say the Michael Imperioli as Chris gave a better performance than Bryan Cranston as WW.

Oh boy....you are in for a treat...

Watch ep one and get hooked into a marathon.

I honestly think if sopranos came out today it would be seen as boring and mediocre, not because it's bad, but these days tv is different. A show like got is loved today because of shock value and violence and all that shit, sopranos never relied on cheap shock value and even for a mafia show it wasn't very violent. At its core it was psychological character drama that follows the regular lives of people that just happen to be mobsters

Tony
Junior
Chris
Paulie
Ralph
Carmela
Johnny
Richie
Bobby
Adriana

So after finishing The Sopranos what's even remotely comparable that I should watch? The Shield? Rectify? Carnivale?

20 years in the can
Fucked a guy
Tony b killed his kid or brother or something
Had to keep it aside when he was acting boss while sack was bring tried
Sack allocuted
Then the heart attack
Made him look weak
He still made his peace with Jersey
Vito riding up the Hersey highway
Tony refuses to take care of it
Not to mention his little friends kept egging him on for the lulz no doubt

Rome

>Saying anything but O N E LE G

YOU GOTTA FACKIN BEE ONNA YOUR AT

Russian closely followed by Valentina

Janice is the worst. Just the worst.

Its the best, as long as some historical inaccuracies don't annoy you.

Best scene lads, those FUCKING feels

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIHhwM1j9w