Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
youtu.be/MVGSunAP0RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reverse Racism

That doesn't make any sense.

vice in racism mode against white people

Reverse Racism is made up.
White people just experience normal racism.

because saying you can't be racist to a white person is like saying white people are not good enough that somebody can be a racist against them
>multiple racism

>Reverse Racism

Would it not simply be the normal kind of Racism though?

>racism is by definition systemic
>only a group who is in power within a nation is capable of racism
>everything else is just prejudice, and sometimes that prejudice is in reaction to the racism perpetuated by those in power

what's so hard to understand?

racism against cracker filth isn't real. you can't be racist against the majority race in power.

go to school honkeys, you have every chance in the world to succeed, and you're willingly choosing to throw your lives away. fucking pathetic.

Reverse racism ISN'T a thing.

If you're racist to a white person its still racist, not reverse-racist.

People who think reverse-racism is a thing are actually retarded.

Came here to say this

Apparently the definition is the hard part to understand.

I don't see 'systemic' anywhere in it.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

A rose by any other name. Dance around it all you like its still racism.

>let me cook something up that agrees with my desires
>everyone else must live with my definition.
Pull your delusional head out of your ass.

>muh white people in power excuse

Maybe if you niggers stopped acting like screeching apes you'd have some people in office.

beacuse it is true. there is no such thing as reverse racism.

>links a dictionary website

oh, so you really are that much of a retarded cuck that you had to look it up.

americunt public schooling at its best

feels > reals

>vice

it's a nigger rag, for nigger fags, son, what do you expect?

yeah! whites have impeccably moral political role models like harvey weinstein and dotard trump to live up to

keep being offended by skin tone though

Thats why, they've managed to cuck us all so badly they can be as racist as they like and not get called out for because people fear having the racism card thrown back at them

Yes, but blacks imagine racism to be something that they are ALWAYS and ONLY a victim of, and never a perpetrator.

You see, niggers don't live in reality, they live in fantasy. They were never and can never be equal becuse they are genetically subhuman. They don't actually understand the concept of racism, they only understand force and power, and they understand that racism as it exists gives them power, and that's all they see. They don't see racism against asians, agaisnt whites, against mexicans, to them, everything is about blacks.

stick to what little you know: infowars, doomsday prep and your soy powder

because white people tolerate it

Dear black people, slavery is long gone. Stop making excuses for being useless dregs on society, and stop expecting to be handed shit for events that your ancestors went through. Get the fuck over it, and do something.

>look I can point at high profile cases of people abusing power

Wow. Good for you. Now maybe stop having a culture of beating women, guns, and being cunts. Then you can have some black men who've abused power. ;)

would tell white people to do the same but they're too busy being trailer trash waving their confederate flags and tiki torches instead of doing something like working

collect that unemployment and blame obama!

nice whataboutism

>blacks don't have a higher unemployment rate or anything

Kek

I'm not him, but it has nothing to do with skin tone. That's just a genetic marker. The issue is your subhuman brain, and the inability of niggers to integrate into ANY kind of modern society without being so mixed, they can't rightly be called black anymore.

White people don't count as people to folks like that. Same ol' thing in a new package.

Yep its good ol racism. Everyone is racist...

So Jews who control 80% of the wealth are the ones in power. So whites can't be racists.

>I'll show him by using made up words

Get a job nigger.

Didn't MLK give this big speech about everyone treated equally no exceptions?

Racism is obviously in metrics, so reverse racism wouldnt make any sense. Also, fuck all sweat-laden flib-flabbin ooga-boogas.

>whites dont have a higher crime rate and white women weren't the largest winners as a result of affirmative action

kek

Racism is discrimination in function of race or ethnic background.
It doesn't need to be systemic. iIfrights apply to all humans unconditionally, then any person can be racist towards any race (including their own)

Or maybe vice post shit like that because it shows that white people are so far ahead of the rest of the human sub-races. So far ahead that it’s unfair, and it scares them

>black men who've abused power
Any African Warlord.

You can't talk to the idiots here

>there is no white privilege
>oh wait I gotta post in this thread about how great being white is

>most African politicians

>whites have a higher crime rate

Which fuckin parallel earth are you from?

you really can't argue can you? pretend it's trolling all you want. nobody else cares, you just genuinely look that stupid. unless you're not trolling and ameritards are actually this pathetic

I'd educate you, but let's face it, you prefer your delusions. Most white people understand what's going on with blacks being unable to even learn English. Blacks are genetically developmentally challenged. They're literally retarded. They evolved in barbaric conditions and that's what they are capable of. They're basically a cancer.

HAHAHA 2 generations ago we just got the right to sit anywhere on a bus you fucking retard

>ur just a stupid

Get a job nigger.

I stick to not letting other people tell me what to think. And I stick to calling out bullshitters when they start bullshitting.

And After all that I'm still sitting in my comfortable suburban home with an excellent credit score and all the white privilidge I can handle. Stay mad Tyrone

True, any aid we send gets skimmed off by the powerful either way.

>I'd educate you

Found the pretentious cunt.

i'm sorry. now if you could list the school shooters who aren't pathetic mra white boys, we can compare them against the overwhelming majority who are

this thread is dum

It's the jews, stupid.
youtu.be/MVGSunAP0RY

There isn't.

>Blacks can get full rides for below average grades.
>Can get into elite universities with ease and a full scholarship
>regularly get accepted to medical school which would have a white or Asian declined.
>forced diversity makes them impossible to fire and a priority to hire them.
>but muhh white privilege

All blacks have to do is read a fucking book and answer question correct and they have the world served to them on a silver platter.

nobody cared

Is called citing proof. It's one of the necessary things to prove a point without just shouting an opinion and claiming it's correct. It's one of those things you learn in school... oh wait, your black aren't you? So you probably dropped out of school. That's a shame

Good ol' times. Shame they let you guys on the bus in the first place.

Oh. So white ameritards actually are this retarded. I didn't even finish this comment before the I started to smell the hamburgers, gunpowder, and obesity emanating from your being.

Dictionarys are racists and sexists because the have the word dic on it

>paid by western bankers/elite

The fact of the matter is that blacks have been given such a head start in everything today that there is, in fact, a great deal of black privilege that whites do not have.

Blacks are simply different, they are not the same, and will never be the same. The only blacks that have EVER in the ENTIRE HISTORY of mankind been capable of more than killing each other and fucking, were mixed with other races.

Good so no argument

>weinstein
>white
Niggers are so very ignorant. Look into Malcolm X.

its called evidence, Evidence is the soul of an argument

you actually do only know those three things though. you didn't even dispute it.

americucks at their finest :)

While we're at it I'll grab the statics for black on black homicide.

Fuck this shit.
It's not reverse racism, it's just straight up racism.

lol, I'm a doctor, I'm 6'3", white as the driven snow, and fit as a fiddle and all my kids are too. Enjoy your fantasy world, while us whites keep the world turning. Nice straw man, really!

Ok answer this?

right... america and the west are dominated by jews

Stop pretending reverse robbery is real

It's literally impossible to steal from a black person

I love the whole
>muh slavery
thing.
Russian serfdom was worse than North American slavery, and lasted four times as long. Almost every Russian is descended from a serf. Why do they succeed in spite of this fact?

isnt it the reverse in the u.s. though?
i see all of your white trailer trash people getting washed up by hurricanes. maybe that's just the south.

Why are you guys even bothering to argue about this?
Obviously everyone is racist, it is inevitable and natural. How we choose to act and behave towards each other is another deal.
Why even bother to argue with trolls and niggers about this when it is exceedingly obvious, are you so deeply routed in your racism that it is fundamental to your activities online?

Bad shop is bad.

>Blacks can get full rides for below average grades.
false
>Can get into elite universities with ease and a full scholarship
false
>regularly get accepted to medical school which would have a white or Asian
declined.
(cite)
>forced diversity makes them impossible to fire and a priority to hire them
Absolutely false.
>but muhh white privilege

These sound like things your angry failure of a dad told you

>strawman

do americans really just spew these buzzwords and expect to be taken seriously? no wonder they elected trump

Found the delusional white knight. Heard of the Bell-Curve? People descending from savage tribes less than a few hundred years back are not mentally equipped to be the elite in this world.

How you breathe and eat at the same time without killing yourself.

Straight from the Big Binder Of Responses, huh?
Page 2 is "Cherry Picking"
Page 3 is "Strawman Retort"
Same old shit. Just someone repeating what he heard someone else say.

did you just say niggers while accusing someone else of having deeply rooted racism?

Those are all well known facts.

They're right, reverse racism doesnt exist. Its just regular racism

>VICE
never took that shit seriously

I don't think I'm racist. If anything I'm jealous of young black individuals in America. They have a very extensive list of charities that willingly hand out free scholarships and incentive grants for post secondary. A person could literally get a college education for free but they don't seem to want to take advantage of it which is strange. Maybe it is because I'm from a country that has free education that I don't understand. Or maybe it's true what it said, they are lazy and prefer to blame the white man for all their troubles and how you say keeping them down.

If modern society proves anything, it’s that a lot can happen in a short amount of time. Take that into account before posting dumb shit.

>cites no evidence to the contrary
>i turn on the news and some hick with four teeth is telling me how trump is making america great for them
glad to be a britfag

You don't even know what the word, means, do you? Your entire argument is based on a literal fantasy that exists in your mind, while we have literal reams of evidence from many sources, on many subjects showing that blacks are inferior by nature.

Enjoy your delusions while you can. Really. It's a pity.

>americucks

He types from his tin shack, a computer passed through his family the only source of light. As he makes another tally on the board of people he's called Americucks, he feels his smegma ridden cock rise to its full height. Though it isn't from the tally mark, no no, it's the sound of Muhammad slamming his wife.

>heard of this thing I looked up on wikipedia? i'm not actually smart enough to understand it, but i'll pretend i am! ! ! XD

fuck asking them to stop.
Lets make this year
a year of killing little white
racists! fuck them! time for
little white racists to die.

Is it cause they work hard and don't have a culture that embraces being a criminal?

The fuck is a reverse racism?

probably bait but just incase
>nigger

>given such a head start
You mean you allowed us to play catch up a bit
>Blacks are simply different, they are not the same, and will never be the same. The only blacks that have EVER in the ENTIRE HISTORY of mankind been capable of more than killing each other and fucking, were mixed with other races.

you pretend to know so much about history, western elites destroy countries they know nobody cares about, how do you think these poor countries can afford AKs and ammo to kill each other with

Allow a thought experiment if you will (and btw I'm in no way some faggot who thinks reverse racism should even be a term, just a regular faggot)
An insult only hurts if it's accurate, right? If you call a fat person a Jew, it's more 'ok, wtf was that', but calling them out for the fat, dispicable pieces of shit they are all of a sudden causes outrage.
Likewise calling a black guy a lazy, bike stealing welfare monkey causes outrage, but calling a white person anything doesn't really stick can there's nothing wrong with being white.
Honestly the bologna and cheese sandwiches on white bread are the worst part of white culture. Please stop this regardless of your views racism.

yeah, americans actually are this stupid. how you end up with people like bannon and trump as their role models