I'm 5'9 and mildly attractive. Is there any hope for me in your cunt?

I'm 5'9 and mildly attractive. Is there any hope for me in your cunt?

> 5'9
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol I was taller than you when I was in middle school

no lol
people hate your gypsy kind here

at least he's not-

Nah, we correlate Arabs with bombs.

But yes, most men here are manlets, so you should have a good chance. Just don't tell anyone that you are from Pakistan.

i'm 5'9 as well and I could care less honestly

You're taller than the average paki, but never forget the golden rule: if you can't get laid in your home country don't expect much luck in others.

at least he isn't a poo in loo

he is even worse lmao

> t. manlet Paki

yes we do need more people to clean the toilets

Pakistania looking people are probably the worse off people in the world ATM, you are not pretty by any beauty standards and you share the face of every single fucking terrorist and rapist in the west.
You're pretty tall for an Asian though.

oh wait I just saw the flag.

no

I could get laid if I grew up in a bigger city a not a modest conservative shithole

This Paki could get any White Western Girl he wants, the same hot blondes that you and Elliot Rodger desired so much.

My gf is a blonde girl from Europe so you're not really affecting me at all with your weak banter
That paki looks like me but more middle eastern actually, he is probably half british.

once they see him drop pants and shit into his hands on the street they'll turn 360 degrees and walk away

>5'9
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
no seriously what does that mean?

>half British
He's pure pashtun

>tfw youll never be able to sport a mustache
not fair

Blue eyes dont just pop off at random without European ancestry
It doesnt matter, he looks similar to me not you.

No, indians are disgusting and smell like shit and rot

This isnt sweden m8

t. Pajeet

Pashtuns are like that. They are Afghanis and half of our country is pashtun descendant. Face it you look like a sandnigger

They act like sandniggers too

>Half of Pakistan has blue eyes, olive skin, angular faces and dejointed eyebrows
Sure thing ahmed

He likely has a high amount of Vedic kshatriya ancestry or something. Vedic Aryans and Avestan upper classes would have looked similar.

>blue eyes
They are mostly green and by descedant I meant have some blood or ancestory. Pure are like 30%, even I'm half

Post a picture of yourself then mr indo iranian man

I have dark brown eyes and hair and the only pic I have is of my school card I took

>paki
>attractive
pick 1

You have a phone snap one

As a gf (male) perhaps

No, try france.
Those brown manlets wont see difference between you and natives

No phone and this is from last year

Wow your eyebrows are really disjointed, maybe you wouldnt be discriminated in Europe, you could pretend to be from latin America easily.
Here is me

What about spain or italy?

If you had shown me that picture of you without your flag and asked me where you are from I would had guessed Brazil.

Mfw

Atleast I dont look pajeet

yes, go here:

Wut

can you be my bf please