Man Charged with Manslaughter for Killing Rapist

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617884/Husband-charged-manslaughter-beating-man-broke-apartment-tried-rape-wife.html

>Negro A attempts to rape the wife of Negro B
>Negro B intercedes and beats down Negro A
>Negro A dies
>Negro B is being charged with manslaughter

How is this fair? I mean, I don't care that much because they're nigs, but what if this happened to a respectable white man? Is our government this fucking cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html
statelymcdanielmanor.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/zimmerman-f-b.jpg?w=529&h=269
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, at least a nigger is going to jail

Spoiler: You can't kill somebody and get off scott-free because he commited a crime

In Texas you can

Because defending yourself means you arent a slave to the state

shut the fuck up you retarded libcunt

>You can't kill somebody and get off scott-free because he commited a crime
Self-defense doesn't apply to black people?

pro-tip: self-defense laws also apply to third parties, so if you kill somsone when another guy's life is endangered by him, you're within the limits of the law in most cases

Jury. Nullification.

>breaking into someones who to rape a 80 year old woman

thirsty as fuck

>zimmerman kills a dindu that literally dindunufin
>goes free
>nignog kills a man who tries to rape his wife
>goes to jail
Sup Forums BTFO

This should be a walk in the park for any half decent defence attorney. No jury would convict that

Hopefully he gets acquitted.

you forfeit your right to life in my state during the commission of a crime.

That's nothing!

>Be Canadian
>Find front door unlocked
>See papers and shit scattered everywhere
>Cupboards open
>Pick up a knife from kitchen
>See mom's door open
>Turn on lights and see thief
>Stab him
>Go to jail

I can't find a link but such is life in Cucknada.

Okay, so I read the article and it seems like he hasn't actually had a trial yet.

If you kill someone in self-defense, there will still be a trial until they figure out the details and you'll still be charged with manslaughter. Even Zimmerman was charged with murder before he walked.

OP is just a retarded baiter, ignore his silly threat. If the story turns out to be true, the defendant will walk free.

>You can't kill somebody and get off scott-free because he commited a crime
In some cases you can, and you should.

>charged
let's hope he's acquitted

>baby traytray dindu nuffin

what crime did treyvon commit?

Castle doctrine will protect you in some states. Problem is he chased him outside.

Good.

One nigger dead, and one nigger in prison.

Win win

based Japan, as usual

aggravated assault

i like this image. I see some happy little trees and an almighty mountain

1. Its fucking NYC not Florida.
2. He was only charged because DAs are always lusting for more prosecutions under their belt even if unjustified.
3. He will be probably be acquitted, and get donated monies for his heroism.
4. He turned a bad nigger into a good nigger.

>mamadou diallo
confirmed muslim

B A S E D

He will still have to post bound and wait for a trial date. Thats right they will keep you in jail until your court date unless you bribe them with an amount of cash they decide.

Meanwhile in states with stand your ground laws the cops wouldve just wrote the report on went on their way.

Thats not freedom bud.

>a nigger dead
>the other in jail

All is well

The dude probably went too far when he could have stopped.

You only use as much force as necessary to ensure your own safety.

For an extreme example of why this law is in effect, some of you might recall the chinese guy whose house kept getting robbed by niggers, so he set up a nigger torture dungeon, and waited for his house to be broken into, then held up the nigger and tortured him to death.

Serves him right for not disposing of the body. I would never put my fate in state's hands.

literally
a
cuck

Fag

>You only use as much force as necessary to ensure your own safety.
Because you can always rationalize this shit while fighting for your life.

How was the guy a nigger?

Actually!!! You can!!! If someone is in the commission of a felony and you stop them with justifiable force, note the justifiable part, you can kill someone and get away with it. See castle doctrine stand your ground etc..

>How is this fair?

Because New York City is part of Israel, not America. It's run bycosmopolitan fags and jews

They probably found "excessive force' or something since it's manslaughter

Say, the dude wasn't a threat at the time of being killed, but since the person was about to commit a serious crime, it's not murder

This
That is THE definition of manslaughter. He didn't wake up that morning intending to kill Negro A, otherwise it would be murder. The assault of his wife triggered the act. He was not in a logical state, understandably so. He cannot be held fully responsible for his actions. So it is manslaughter.

Usually in such a clear cut case the person would not be charged at all. Zimmerman wasn't charged at first and police originally said he would not be. The nignogs had to find a corrupt DA and convince him to charge Zimmerman and even then it took several months before he was arrested. Most home defense cases result in no charges.

>man tries to rape your wife
>use only as much force as necessary

The force necessary in said situation is as much as you can manage, plus more. If your thinking rationally while beating the shit out of a would be rapist, your gonna lose.

Charged, not convicted. Even Zimmerman got charged with something.

I'm usually not that brutal, but fuck sake.

I believe that if the same fucking niggers keep robbing a man's house REPEATEDLY, like his fucking HOME, the man is certainly justified to create a nigger torture dungeon and put it to use.

yeah man, word.

Frankly fucking caring more about "excessive force" when dealing with belligerent, violent, and dangerous criminals than the innocent victims is grounds for execution.

It was defense of his wife and home. Manslaughter requires that the killing be unjustified and usually caused by reckless or illegal acts (ex. running over someone while drunk driving) ; it does not include self-defense or defense of other.

>getting your ass beat to death for some granny pussy

The legal argument is that once the rapist was fleeing there was no immediate need to kill him. The prosecutor is wasting his time; no way a jury is going to convict the man.

nah nigga, go read up the differences
Doesn't matter is he was at home or in a McDonalds, his actions were a response to an event. That is what defines manslaughter. He "snapped" in response to his wife's assault, he did the beating of the man without aforethought, in the heat of the moment.

Did that Florida dude get charged and probably convicted because he killed the holy hell of that pedophile who raped her daughter in front of him.

What happened to that

He's a nigger so I don't care too much, but the fact it's happening to him mean it could happen to anyone. This sounds like western European levels of cuckening.

Not every crime puts you at risk, if someone is raping your wife clearly yes, if they're stealing gum without a weapon or violence then no.

>Nigger gets killed by other nigger
>Nigger that killed other nigger is imprisoned
That's 2 niggers out of the way I see no problem

hope he gets a slap on the knee, good man

I agree that this nigger actually dindu nuffin

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html

23 white Texan father who beat a 43 Mexican (Jesus Flores) to death for raping 5 year old daughter. Acquitted on all charges.

EWB: Existing While Black

He is black so they prolly will just give him community service or something

He really did nothing wrong, aside from sidestepping justice.

I hope he gets a light sentence.

Sure worked for George Zimmerman didn't it?
It's called a stand-your-ground law.

It happened in Jew York. NY is USA's Sweden. In TX a guy recently went through ta similar ordeal and was found not guilty and got high fives from everyone.

Where are all the feminist supporting this man that killed a rapist?

>muh dindu meme
Trayvon deserved it.

statelymcdanielmanor.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/zimmerman-f-b.jpg?w=529&h=269

>Killing Rapist
>tried-rape-wife

Which one is it, he raped her or tied to?

I love how spics act all offended that Trump called them rapists. They ARE. And they know it.

TX cleared an man for doing the exact same thing last year. Some states are cucked, others are still free.

Woop woop

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3Hyxuf5AE

found the jew

Because he is a nig

being charged with =/= guilty

The death of a person is a serious matter and it deserves to be heared in court. If what you say is true then he will be found not guilty.

No I know what you will say about how he is facing reprecussions simply by being accused but that is a problem of society and not of judiciary.

You should move to australia, were we crack down on all instnaces of self defense or dfefending others.

The reason manslaughter is a crime is because if it wasn't somebody could just cry self-defense after killing somebody for no reason.

>How is this fair?
Defense is for defending, not punishing. Taking the law into your own hands is vigilantism. If it was the type of scenario where nig A got one punched and cracked his head open on the ground, okay that is defense. If nig B stomped nig A while nig A was unconscious, it is murder.

self-defense has its limits
often determined by where you live and what a jury can be convinced to find you guilty

I don't like niggers but that's bullshit.

Defense of your woman is a fundamental right of natural law.

Are you sure you're an American? Because I'm pretty sure I see stories about this happening literally all the time.

This.
A white man who lawfully defends himself in a similar manner is immediately arrested and his gun is seized -- until it is made redundantly clear that he acted lawfully, at which point he is released and his gun is returned to him. This is a reaction to protest groups who try to criminalize self defense (it did not satisfy them). Around the time of the Zimmerman affair, a black man shot white car thief Chris Cervini; he was dealt with in this way, and was soon released, and his weapon was returned to him, because it was determined that his actions were within the law.
I'm guessing that the upstanding melanin-enhanced gentleman in OP's pic acted within the law, then decided to go a great deal further after the rapist was no longer a threat, then he decided to resist arrest and make many asinine statements to police. I am using racist stereotyping in these speculations abd honestly hope I'm wrong.