rateyourmusic.com/~Rarestar
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/blue-powerade-boys/blue-powerade-boys/
rateyourmusic.com/~lad
rateyourmusic.com/~painik
rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rateyourmusic.com/~Lle_Aubtr

appreciate the high rating for Face/Off, it's a classic

What does /rym/ think about Blade Runner 2049?

waiting for it to come out on dvd but I have high hopes

Based Gas "Lamp" Killa

Rate Your Pedophiles of R "Y" M Edition

rateyourmusic.com/~notebooks
rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703
rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_
rateyourmusic.com/~Iloveyou
rateyourmusic.com/~katelynn
rateyourmusic.com/~toolshed500
rateyourmusic.com/~VinceTehMan
rateyourmusic.com/~ellipsoid
rateyourmusic.com/~sodr2
rateyourmusic.com/~PieScarf
rateyourmusic.com/~dzzytrll
rateyourmusic.com/~AlRog
rateyourmusic.com/~train12345
rateyourmusic.com/~musicalchemist
rateyourmusic.com/~snordine

why do you hate them so much?

As much as this is Sup Forums it's hard not to hate pedophiles

you don't really hate them you're giving them exposure because you're friends with them or you're one of them

I'm doing none of those three things, especially since I'm not the guy who originally linked the profiles.

who do you think they're pedophiles? is it for real or just a meme?

jmarvin, Trivago, and notebooks are the ones I've heard stuff about and believe.

redbull me on this

why is this making me giggle so hard?

It looks like a mod was being autistic as RYM mods tend to be

Part 2

i love this guy

I'm just letting people know about pedophiles of R "Y" M

old AntiWarhol was such a boss

this. definitely fuck the corny new one.

sonemic when? ever?

I miss the old Anti, straight from the last.fm Anti
Native americans folk music Anti, fifteen 5s Anti
I hate the new Anti, the Linkin Park Anti
The introvert Anti, no comment box Anti
I miss the sweet Anti, the onkyo lover Anti
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Anti
See, I invented Anti, it wasn't any Antis
And now I look and look around and there's so many Antis
I used to love Anti, I used to love Anti
I even had the shidaiqu walmart box set, I thought I was Anti
What if Anti made a post about Anti
Called "I Miss The Old Anti"? Man, that'd be so Anti
That's all it was Anti, we still love Anti
And I love you like Anti loves Anti

You may call me old-fashioned but for me, no one will ever top AntiWarhol. It's simply not possible.

I'm not talking about 2017's AW, a shadow of his former self, who barely rates anymore. And even when he does, it's often to give a boring 4 to an uninteresting release (although if he were to rate with a 5 RIGHT NOW an obscure japanese techno kayo release only he has heard, my god, trust me we would have at least ten 4+ scores in less than a week, which proves how timeless his legacy is). No, not this AntiWarhol. The classic one.

Back a few years ago, Rich was more than just a RYMer. He was an icon, kiddo. There's this feeling i used to have when F5ing his recently rated paged in search of new music treasures curated by the man himself... This feeling of tension in the air; of knowing history was about to be made - and all it took for him was to just press a number of stars in a release page. Dear lord, I still get goosebumps recalling it.

Let's not even get into his persona, a work of art itself. Mysterious (how many of us wondered what he looked like or what was the trick for being such an intelectual?), powerful (oh how he silenced those who opposed them), mythical...

If someone told me a profile on a site could be art, i wouldn't have trusted them. That is, until i saw AntiWarhol.

>Antiwarhol goes to a local cafe
>QT waitress comes to his table "Hi there, what can I get you?"
>"百代・中国時代曲名典 (The Legendary Chinese Hits)" he says in the most monotone way possible
>"What?"
>"Lol, kill yourself."
>Waitress walks away.
>He sits quietly and carefully plots his next order.
>Some day, some kid will come into the cafe and copy everything he does.
>"All I have to do is wait." he thinks to himself.
>"It'll be good again. I know it..."
>"...the Chinese Violin gods will save me from this eternal memeness"

rateyourmusic.com/~YoonHyun

for'2000ratings

This'rym'user's'most'visisted'web'page'is'rateyourmusic.com/collection/78787878/r3.5/9

neat little trick I thought of today. let me know what you think.

www.rateyourmusic.com/~croquet

it's good - just got back from it

how can one "man" be so based?

you kill yourself?

i really like the smiley

terrible, they'll just fall once you start moving

you look like a faggot

Listen to death In June - But, What Ends When the Symbols Shatter? if you haven't already or just look into more neofolk it seems like something you'd get into
I like your indie darling taste, you probably get out a lot and you're probably very hip
you seem like you used to be a brony

>you seem like you used to be a brony

says the retarded brony retard

lmao, i'm not el homo, get iced

then stop being a faggot in these threads

They didn't.
I do like the sound of neo-folk and will look into that album. Thank you.

Cry more little baby man : ^ )

kill yourself

boo hoo cry more little lad

kys little faggot

you're a lying piece of shit i will eat your ass boy

Please post video of you spinning naked showing your parts, I want to see your holes and your skin

Holy fuck you are the most boring person in the world.

You're right, I was lying.

Never posted in or even browsed one of these threads before but I'm bored, so roast me I guess.

rateyourmusic.com/~Rarestar

why did you link a random page of my 3.5s

i feel bad for rich lol aw

idk, more like a tad too arrogant for his own good
a little more genuine these days

what were the fifteen fives i can't find old anti fives anywhere help

They're all still there in his current fives. These 9 were, with surety, in his original 15.
Radio Roadmovies
Zhou Xuan
Polly Bradfield
Sacred Guitar and Violin of the Modern Aztecs
Intimate Rituals
Julius Eastman
Longing for the Past
Nara Leao
The Smiths

As for the other 15, I'm not entirely sure which are new and which are old.

he also had beuger there I'm pretty sure, same with quartet

A lot of those people are unrelated to each other. Be careful who you roast on RYM, or you'll end up on his shitlist too.

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/blue-powerade-boys/blue-powerade-boys/

this gives you mad rym cred

has science gone too far

holy newfag

The Smiths and Bara Leao were NOT in his original fives. you fucking newscum

*nara

also longing for the past is new as well

Post underrated top tier ploymaths. I'll start:

rateyourmusic.com/~lad

>makes E "A" I that is actually good, even great
>is a composer and writes scores
>made a program which allows for the creation of auto-generative tone-based music.
>supports interesting artists by purchasing their music instead of just downloading everything illegally like most embryos
>makes scores which are free to download
>has his own professional looking website
>has god tier taste in music
>is a well learned intellectual that writes his own poetry
>exists to translate the RYMverse to normies
>doesn't hate I Hate Models

Sean Johnson literally shits all over your /rym/ heroes.

rateyourmusic.com/~painik

imagine caring

lol no. these were his 5s

>Polly Bradfield - Solo Violin Improvisations (1979)
>Christian Calon / Chantal Dumas - Radio Roadmovies (2003)
>Julius Eastman / Sarah Carter / Barry Gold / Julie Green / Christine Gummere / Maureen Hynes / Chase Morrison / Abby Newton / Larry Rawdon / David Sabee / Frank Ferko / Janet Kattas / Patricia Martin / Jodi Beder - Unjust Malaise (2005)
>Lady Day: The Complete Billie Holiday on Columbia (1933-1944)
>Billie Holiday - Lady Day: The Complete Billie Holiday on Columbia (1933-1944) (2001)
>Conlon Nancarrow - Studies for Player Piano (1999)
>Conlon Nancarrow - Lost Works, Last Works (2000)
>Django Reinhardt - The Classic Early Recordings in Chronological Order (2000)
>Vincent Royer / Gérard Caussé - Intimate Rituals (2006)
>周璇 [Zhou Xuan] - 百代・中国時代曲名典 (The Legendary Chinese Hits) (1992)
>Various Artists - Sacred Guitar & Violin Music of the Modern Aztecs (1977)
>Various Artists - A Casa Edison e Seu Tempo 1902-1929 (2008)
>Various Artists - 上海老歌 (1931-1949) - Pop Songs Between 1930s and 1940s in Shanghai (2008)
>Scott's Music Box: Music From Terra Nova - The British Antarctic Expedition (1910-1913)
>Various Artists - Scott's Music Box: Music From Terra Nova - The British Antarctic Expedition (1910-1913) (2012)
>Various Artists - Pictures of Sound: One Thousand Years of Educed Audio: 980-1980 (2012)
>Various Artists - Longing for the Past: The 78 RPM Era in Southeast Asia (2013)

billie holiday is new you fucking newfaggot neorymer scum

you didn't include multiple albums that massively contributed to his popularity and the avant teen movement

you joined avant-rym in 2015 at best

fuck off and die

scott's music box is also new

*takes massive bong hit*

Dude, Unjust Malaise is an anagram of Julius Eastman

This were his 5s in 2014 but nice projection.

people who talk about anti in these are the worst

rich 5-ing Quartet and then deleting his rating after it subsequently propelled onkyo into the mainstream/memeverse literally defined the era

AntiWonton Early Bird Special

I sat and I sat trying to tell you all these things about Quartet, about how each moment is vital to the album's importance, about how in "Aceghd," Nikos Veliotis' cello resonates with a sonorous sense of melancholy, about how in the same track, the rest of the instruments run free and somehow reassure you, about how Quartet is an emotion all to itself. But I couldn't for that very last reason, Quartet is something entirely removed from what we can really conjure up in our minds. I acknowledge the stupidity of my next statement here, but it is true: there really are no words to describe this in a just way. Nothing sounds so beautiful but so dissonant, so minimal but so alive. Quartet throbs with a lively passion that so few musicians have ever experienced, let alone recorded. It is silent but it is loud. It reminds me of departures on train stations and it reminds me of coffee with friends. It reminds me of walks in the city with a group with as much realism as it does when it reminds me of those times that I've traveled on the railroad tracks by myself. I was suspended two or three stories over the water below, looking out at a sunset that illuminated both sides of the trees. Such naturalistic simplicity is nigh impossible to replicate, but this abstract form has it down pact. It is everything you could ever want in music because it's so alive with human feeling. Quartet pulsates with the kind of natural minimalism that opens up your soul to the world arround you; it heightens the senses and soothes the soul. It is a tear-jerker; it is a portrait of all things humane (whether they be sad, happy, cold or warm); and it is an impressionist film with soft contours and blurred, black and white faces. It is the texture of the soul - nothing less but so much more.

antiwarhol started the orientalistic wave which is wrong on so many levels

hi jpedvin

Bitch

please elaborate my user fellow

>Wishlist something
>Don't bump it after actually hearing it
If you do this, you aren't a ploymath. You're an insecure embryo who wants to look like he got to the album earlier.

Hopefully never

rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko

Wishlisting at all is the mark of the embryo. True ploymaths don't wishlist.

How the fuck does Sean consume so much media

A patrician secret, for you:
Movies should be watched at 1.5x speed, it makes no real difference but massively speeds up your cinema consumption. It also increases the frame per second to 60, which any member of the PC master race realizes is the proper way to consume anything visual.
Ask any college student, nobody actually reads every paragraph of every book. You skim for the relevant - this means you can read even the most advanced literature in a few hours, most prose is just filler wank anyway, you don't need it.
Satie himself said it best - music is meant to be background noise. So just put on your backlog when reading/watching/etc.
Life is too short to figure out video game mechanics. Just google guides/watch a lets play, it's virtually the same anyway. Most arthouse ploymath games are walking simulators that are impossible to fig out naturally anyway.

REAL list of AntiWarhol's original 5's coming through:

>The Beach Boys - The Smile Sessions (2011)
>Black Thread - Meadowlark (Premonition) (2013)
>Cikada Ensemble / Norwegian Radio Orchestra / Christian Eggen / Marek Konstantynowicz - The Viola in My Life (2008)
>Fetty Wap - Trap Queen (2014)
>FLUX Quartet - Feldman Edition 6: String Quartet No. 2 (2002)
>Joe McPhee - Nation Time (1971)
>Peshay - Piano Tune / Vocal Tune (1995)
>Nina Simone - Mississippi Goddam / Sea Lion Woman (1964)
>Donna Summer - I Feel Love (1982)
>Kanye West - New Slaves (2013)
>小池玉緒 [Tamao Koike] - Automne dans un miroir / 鏡の中の十月 (Kagami no Naka no Zyugatsu) (1983)
>細野晴臣 [Haruomi Hosono] - Watering a Flower (1984)

he fakerates literally everything

no proof

>Movies should be watched at 1.5x speed
you were close here but (and i risk a lot by spilling this) in fact sean has a genetic mutation where his auditory and peripheral systems are sped up at least 3 times that of a normal person, which explains why he's able to read, watch and listen to so much media in such a short amount of time.

>in fact sean has a genetic mutation where his auditory and peripheral systems are sped up at least 3 times that of a normal person, which explains why he's able to read, watch and listen to so much media in such a short amount of time.
or he's fakerating

I Will Now Post The Secret List Of Yung Up And Coming Ploymaths

this thread really is full of poseurs.
classic antiwarhol 5s:

oidupaa vladimir oiun
les 120 jours
arsenije jovanovic
legendary chinese hits
polly bradfield
charlotte moorman
julius eastman
young person's guide
quartet
testament
lost works last works
intimate rituals
sounding the new violin

not positive about the last 2, but i believe rina ketty was one of them. the period i'm talking about was before sacred guitar & violin music

honestly, if you don't remember rich hiding everything on his profile except a list of his favorite users, you have no business talking about this stuff.

kitty!!!

Don't encourage him

who were his favorite users?

about what you'd expect, his friends who followed him from lastfm to rym plus some of the then prominent "rymcore" users.

Honestly, if you think that knowing this makes you somehow special, you should rethink your life.

ah. so horb, prayermad, couldnvrlisten et al.?

i never implied that. i know remembering useless trivia from 2009-11 is pathetic. but what's even more pathetic is reminiscing over shit you weren't there for. recollecting someone else's memories

yeah, although i remember talking to couldnvrlisten on lastfm in 2010 so maybe they knew each other from there

and who are you?

honestly everything you say is in the archives so stop pretending, you fool no one