Why do women believe having tattoos is empowering?

Why do women believe having tattoos is empowering?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-6b62f336-ff42-42b9-a23d-212d4d6ca5d8
africa.com/not-happy-being-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are idiots. They just slap the label "empowering" on whatever non-socially normal shit they want to do.
>"My bukakke was so empowering! I love being soaking in cum! I'm a feminist!

They don't even understand the meaning of the word.

It gives them a more manlier/tribal look

I can see why she got tattoos, bitch needs something to distract people from her face.

Because it hurts

Took a poli sci class as a general ed req second semester of college. There was this loud, outspoken Jewess who used the class as a platform to share her views. The instructor, a Lebanese guy, allowed her to do it but he'd always take her down a peg.

One day during one of these exchanges, the instructor asked her about the tattoo she had on her forearm. She said it was Chinese calligraphy and, I shit you not, said that it meant "strength, or something." Instructor immediately followed up with "How much do you bench?"

tattoos on women are a sign that no matter what you do, youre never gunna be able to give them the attention they feel like they deserve..

/thread

Because they lack power. So they believe the snake oil they're given is some power boost.
Stupid animals.
Lol

Dam user, I felt that roast heat way over here.

because of faggots like you is why. people who think they can dictate how others live their lives. what they can wear, how they can act, what they can do with their own skin. Its empowering because its a big fuck you to your face.

Women have no sense of individuality; they are merely mindless drones, competing with each other to be physically attractive, and no one wants to be left at a disadvantage. If one woman dyes her hair, ALL women will dye their hair. If one woman gets a tongue piercing, ALL women get a tongue piercing. If one woman gets tattoos, soon enough ALL women will get tattoos.

Look at fashions. Look at makeup trends. Look at pubic-hair shaving trends. Look at plastic surgery. Women LITERALLY cannot think for themselves.

I swear to fucking christ, if one or two popular Hollywood starlets started having their ears or noses surgically removed, soon enough ALL women would follow suit.

Whilst I agree there for the majority, I've seen some individual females that don't do fads and fashion.

Naturally, they are what you'd call a "tomboy".

desu other than the most sperg tier Sup Forumsacks, no one this board actually cares all that much. It's just a quick visual way to judge someone who has severe insecurities about their individuality.
>t. someone who spent all 4 years of high school hanging out with the tattoo artists.

Even a tattoo artist will tell you, it's just a way of helping identify yourself.

It's not a 'fuck you', it's a "please look at me because I'm different"

>Naturally, they are what you'd call a "tomboy".
Which is a major trend...

Women doing stuoid things doesn;t bother me anymore.

What bothers me is when women do stupid things and the not only are men expected to agree with it, but men are expected to compliment them and then date/marry them too.

Women can do degenerate things if they want, but they have no right to male approval.

Same reason as men

Stupidity

what is going on in that pic?

It sometimes has to do with astral projecting, dreams, posession (both demonic and a woman posessing a succesful man,) and the big coven.

Anchors, burning hearts, spiders, zombies, dia de muertos masks, lock and keys, butterflies, oni masks, certain flowers (notably the tropical one with the dick in the middle) may or may not be indicitive of a woman's inclusion in one of the competing globalist schemes.

The ones you really need to worry about won't have any tattoos though...

I think a girl wearing heavy makeup cried and took a picture.

Not the fake tomboy, though

Rather always just behaved more like a male

girl went to get a spray tan + tears

>empowering
just a buzzword

Because it hurts and girls love pain.

they are complete retards. usually they hide themselves behind them because of gaping insecurities and to turn the spectator away from the lack of direction in their lives.

Rate my tats Sup Forums

degenerate/10

I like the little grave. :)

Because daddy said they couldn't

When will this trend end? I fucking hate tattoos and it can turn a 10/10 to a 1 as soon as I see one. It doesn't make them look cool, it makes them look dirty. "Dirty" as in need to bathe.

Thanks mates

Do you think she could be sued for false advertising?

that pic is from october 2015 you shit

some people just like the way they look

for some reason some people without tattoos get super butthurt about them

Yea I took it a while ago

Here is the reason men can get tattoo's and women can't

men's bodies: Like a jeep, you put on all sorts of modifications on decals on that shit and it's fine

women's bodies: should be like a bmw/porches/Mercedes/lambo

you keep it stock and don't fuck with it, it's perfect the way they are.

women with tattoo's is like some faggot putting on a giant wing spoiler on a beamer

>AIDS
>still juicey though
1/2 not bad, will contract

There was a long article on the BBC website recently about a woman who had a ton of tattoos and was in the process of getting rid of them all. She basically explained she got them because of her feelings of insecurity, inadequacy, etc.

Found it
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-6b62f336-ff42-42b9-a23d-212d4d6ca5d8

Found it:

because it's a typically masculine thing. who cares?

tattoos are great, they make it easier to spot the kind of women you should avoid

why not get something functional?

That way they can be different.....just like everybody else.

because women are stupid

because they are shallow

whores will have their trinkets. tattoos, makeup, jewellery, phones and fancy hairstyles are just so that they can attention whore.
that is all social media really is. women aren't at all oppressed, our whole society right now revolves around them and pleasing them.

literally, women are just shallow as fuck. that is why they can't conceive of things like honor or not being a selfish whore.

My former gf had one small tattoo, on her back.
The names of her brother and parents.
Is that fine?

>its not even straight

mistakes were made

Which is why no body likes them. They have to go out and 'get in everyones face' instead of doing things for proper reasons.

>Daddy hated me so I got a tattoo
Is pathetic behavior.

A guy in my welding class at college had metric-imperial conversions tattooed on his arm, I used him more than once for reference

No. That is more retarded than having some cute drawing instead.

it's embedded into a small drawing

Merchants have made them believe that it's their duty to marr their white skin which, when unmarked, is the most naturally beautiful sight on earth to any human man on earth

I'd buy that guy a beer.

>I'm getting a tattoo!
>what of?
>Don't know yet

>Why do women believe having tattoos is empowering?
You understand you can't actually construct a rational argument against such a claim, right?

When it comes to "empowerment," believing a thing is empowering is what makes that statement true.

Literally half of my friends

>Mate has a Mercedes-Benz symbol on her fucking neck because she really wanted a tattoo and told the "artist" to just do whatever

Why do you hate everything a woman does?

A woman can go to the bathroom and men will complain about which foot she used to step in first. Get over yourselves.

Empowering? Seriously 90% of woman get stupid shit tattoo'd on them like
>breathe
> small butterfly
>quote that makes no sense but it's written in a writting with large tips in tails so it has to be cool

My personal opinion is they are the idiotic ones with mental health issues. The ones who get cool shit are usually based but tomboy.

sure that isn't the peace symbol?

This one's taken too many 'rangs to the side of the head

So what was prison like?

Nope, it's quite clearly the Mercedes-Benz symbol

90% of the people I know don't even know I have tattoos.
The other 10% could care less.
If you care about other peoples life style that much you need to worry about yourself more than them.
I don't care about peoples religion unless they push it on me, yet people wear crosses and religious shirts and shit all the time.
It doesn't change how I view them as a person at all.
Will visible tattoos effect your job prospects? Yes.
Should they? I don't care, I don't run a business.

This is how angry a spicnigger got at the suggestion that white men would dare to consider white women our women.

always remember, never forget: nonwhite people literally want to and if possible would murder you for no other reason than because white women are the most beautiful women on earth

fuck jobs sell bricks dude

Why do men believe having tattoos is empowering?

>Why do women believe having tattoos is empowering?
How else can you be a unique snowflake?

>judenlady literally can't imagine doing something pleasant or feminine

It's an open battle between the hyenajuden and the sheboon between who can be the most masculine female on the face of the earth

A woman with a tattoo immediately is demoted 5 pegs on the 1-10 scale. They are so unattractive.

Faggot with tattoos spotted. Don't you have a lock and keys analogy to go with your faggot post?

"how much do you bench"

fucking lol, did kek himself possess the man for a semester?

I like when women do this
Can you look like this and do this?

>Some retard actually believes this is /fa/

Maybe I'm the retard, but this looks like someone gave toddler a marker and said "just bee urself :^)" and some dickhead exclaimed that this was the ultimate form of self expression.

I don't share my tattoos on the media because i don't want anyone to copy it, yes im selfish that way and it happened to my friend after she posted hers. desu no one gives a fuck when i walk outside if i have tattoos or not so its not for "attention",for a girl they judge and comment rude stuff about other things (ass boobs atc). sometimes i forget even having tattoos.

Is her nickname "das auto"? (I know it's volkswagen motto), but jesus fucking christ.

why would anyone want to cover up white godly skin.
pure clean white skin in godly.
the whole world worships white skin even Africans in Africa
africa.com/not-happy-being-black/
tattoo'ing white godly skin = your going strait to hell

>israeli flag
>faceberg meme
>has tattoos
>femanon

the autism is real

I find tattoos repulsive

You are retarded. Women are fucking stupid when it comes to tattoos. And I have the perfect example. I know this dumb bitch related to my cousin (not part of my family, don't get confused) who is a Jew for Jesus. her mom converted to Judaism because she married a Jew, bit then divorced him. So technically she's jewish this bitch is Jewish. Anyway she got a Hebrew word tattooed on the back of her neck, which means love in English. I asked her about it one day at some family party, and she responded with a laugh, "oh yeah, that tattoo. I just got it one day. I had no idea what it meant, but the tattoo artist said I'd love it." For all she knew, her tattoo could of translated to "I suck nigger dick," and she would never know. She is a stupid whore.

What is feminine? Even when women do feminine things, men will complain about it

most people I have known with tattoos have been pretty shitty people in general as well
they seem to go hand and hand
I have never met a normal decent person that had tattoos. They either have mental problems, do some type drugs, alcoholic, have been in and out of jail, or a military faggot.