FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Wtf kinda name is sarahann?

If my metabolism ever slows down, I'm fucked

what do you do when A female delivers

>sarahann
Why do you faggots always assume every girl is a stacy? It's probably some 6/10 bitch working a minimum wage job. Just give her the fucking money like a normal human being and take your pizza. What the fuck are you so nerverous about? The possibility of you doing something embarassing? Take your pizza from a woman and pay her.

I've ordered from Dominos before, they carry the pizza in some kind of velcro black suitcase thing. Wait for her to take it out, take your food, and pay her. Do not pay her while she's holding the pizza, user.

You should be fine, paying for the pizza takes less than a minute, they just take the money and leave. Althought MAKE SURE you have the correct amount of change. Do not fuck that up. You should be fine if you just do that. I don't know why I'm typing all this shit, I guess I just want to help you out or whatever. Good luck user.

Wait what the fuck. You're litierally just paying for a fucking pizza, you aren't dancing with her or something. YOU'RE PAYING FOR A FUCKING PIZZA. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SPILL YOUR SPAGHETTI. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU SPILL YOU'RE SPAGHETTI, IT"S YOUR FUCKING FAULT. THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD DO THAT IS FOR YOU TO PURPOSELY GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MAKE SHIT AWKWARD.

Take the pizza, pay for it, and STFU. Put the pizza on the floor before paying for it so you don't have to awkwardly balance the box of pizza on one hand while getting the change out of your pocket.

Why do pizza drivers in america always open the box at the door?

everything went fine until she said enjoy your pizza and I said
you too
FUCK WHY DO I DO THESE THINGS

they dont though

That's normal user, I did that today. I was talking to some guy in the office about school whatever, and was answering questions about my first semester. After I was done, he told me to have a good computer class. I assumed he said "Have a good day" so I said "You too." but then realized a microsecond what I've just said.

Don't ruin your entire day because of it, it isn't really that big of a deal. Nobody is perfect man. Everybody is just use to the regular "have a good day," that they reply "You too" whenever they hear "have a good X" in a sentence.

It isn't that big of a deal, enjoy your pizza and just chillax on Sup Forums.

i am autistic to the point where social interaction is painful

you dun goofd, v&d incoming

Then getting pizza delivered is good practice for you.

I do this literally every time and have never gotten a bad look. They don't care.

Are you actually autistic?

3 minutes ago? Delete this and come back when it's been an hour

I used to get nervous ordering Dominos too, OP. It's a lot better now.

I'm sorry to hear that user, I'm slowly going towards that point too. I have less than 10 genuine friends (the rest I wouldn't consider friends) and I just hate talking to family members about my life and shit.

Although you aren't alone, there are millions of people like you and I. The only thing you can do is to slowly better yourself over time by recognizing the issues you have, what causes them, what other people think of your behavior, and what measures you can take to improve that.

The only honest thing I can tell you right now is this. Stop focusing and overthinking on every little embarassing mistake you do. When you do that, you inflate the fuck out of that mistake to the point where it causes stress and even more anxiety to build up. Stop worrying about it, just let it go. Whenever you make a mistake, just let it slowly sink through you and accept it. Don't fight it or over think it. Just let it go. Eventually, when all of your stress and anxiety levels go down, you'll have room in your mind for happiness and other healthy emotions. It is not fucking healthy to constantly be anxious all the time, you need to be happy too.

When she comes to the door have the pizza box about waist level and tell her "I hope you know this pizza pie has extra SAUSAGE!" And then you reveal your dick is actually in the pizza pie through a hole that you had cut out through both the box and the pizza pie.

Pay her and she will begin to service your penis through the pizza pie. It happens all the time and that's why they have the delivery tracker let you know it's Sarahann so you can prepare the box and pizza our for her

>every girl
Wait a fuck, that's a GIRL'S name?!
Sounds like an Arab guy's name!

Kek, trips of truth.

(anons don't actually do this, you'll be charged with sexual harassment/sexual assault)

This has happened to me like twice, maybe. I can remember it happening once. Why do you wildly extrapolate?

1. That is most likely a dirty Indian male.

2. 99% of dominoes are owned by indians and all Indian delivery drivers.

I order pizza a good amount and they open it up almost every time.

It's a sly way for them to get you to offer them a slice or two. Now I order a size up so I can give them a slice or two for the road. Pay it forward and all.

Mmmm dat E36 is sexy m8.

Hello. I am sarahann

what a cute user, kek

OP HERE. I VISITED THE LOCATION AND THIS APPEARS TO BE HERE. WHAT DO I DO

u are not op i am op I am the only faggot here

?

press your ass against the glass as a mating signal

To make sure it's ok (toppings didn't slide into a corner).

>tfw deliver pizzas for 4 years
>only thing close to nudity was some 14 year old answering the door wearing boxer-briefs