Ask a cop thread

Ask a cop thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.iost.io/?c=g66zAHzm
thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-history-malfunctioning-body-cam-shoots-19-year-old-girl-yep-malfunction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

Why ask why, when how is so much more fun?

US?

You mean "Ask a security guard thread"

Kinda, Texas.

I did that too a minute ago, so shoot.

true

Why are all cops trigger happy racist pedos?

Why are so many cops such cowardly fags? Do they not get trained to have good nerves and not panic and kill innocent civilians?

>US
How do you feel that you have absolutely no accountability for mistakes and crimes you commit on the job?

A minute ago? YA OKAY, talk like a teenager means you are one. Gtfo

What do you feel about Loli?

Do you want some free IOST coins?

t.iost.io/?c=g66zAHzm

Why do you hate freedom?

We've got cops fired and imprisoned, so where's this come from?

My thread, you GTFO.

In what application?

no but im gonna keep that pic

Not without my lawyer present

How many nigger have you shot?
How many have you killed?

Fake ass cop wannabe. Your a pleb kid dreaming about being a cop

They're basically free anyway.

What makes you think I hate freedom? What does that even mean?

I was offering to answer your questions, not ask you some, but alright then.

0/0

Still here eh? Why?

Imma be here for a "minute"

K, thanks for the bumps.

am i gay?

where in texas? city? local? DPS? Border patrol?

Do you find yourself physically or emotionally attracted to humans with similar genitalia?

City, decent sized city.

Did you know when i drive my illegal bike at nights i see every whitish car as police and im trying to loose them lol . Also i hide weed in my helmet

Why do 99% of cops bend the rules and imply that questioning a person is really ordering a person in order to further their investigation

How do you Know when it's underage nudes? Without the face it's hard too tell

Are Cops ever busy with sex trafficking in a massage palor? I'm thinking about going to one but worried about cops

no

were you Sup Forumstard before you became a cop? if so, im to assume you lied on your polygraph? because you were probably asked about things youve seen on the internet. particularly pizza that you may have come across while Sup Forumsrowsing

We have some black cars. Thanks for the tip on the helmet, but I'm not a drugs guy.

Why do 99% of people not know basic legal shit they should have learned in elementary school but claim to love their freedoms and rights that they know nothing about?

I didn't become a teacher, I became a cop. My job isn't to teach you what you should know and claim to love, it's to catch people that hurt people.

>How do you Know when it's underage nudes? Without the face it's hard too tell
Probably just don't risk it.

>Are Cops ever busy with sex trafficking in a massage palor? I'm thinking about going to one but worried about cops
Cops might be there, but they probably won't be the masseuse.

Then probably not.

I was, I've been here since the early 00's, maybe the 02/03 area? I did lie on my polygraph but not about this, they didn't ask specifically.

a variety of ways.

1) the picture gets reported to us by the kids parents and we go through chat histories at the request of the parents and see who has been chatting with the underage kid.

2) we find people in chat rooms and use previously created material.

3) the picture has previously been identified as underage through interviews and is tracked through the international center for missing and exploited children based on an algorithm.

but, if you're asking how do YOU as a normal Sup Forumstard know, well youre right, its hard. and we have to prove you did know, to convict you for it.

me to Sup Forumsro since about 07/08

the polygraph is a joke. i remember doing mine as well as a Sup Forumstard and i was like holy shit the things ive gotten away with on their "infallible test" as they put it.

also LEO, also Texas.

Thats why im trying too loose all traffic . And not like you ever ever have the chance to see inside my helmet . Yall dog cars have no chance whatsoever to compete with a 170 hp bike

'ppreciateya. Would love to talk more but this is Sup Forums

Truth told it's not about your bike, most of the time our policies will not let us chase a bike, or a Sgt or higher will chime in and terminate, or we will because it's not worth it. Do beware helicopters and motorcycle cops though.

What firearm do you carry?

Current issue the Glock 17.

What do you do during the downtime of your shift?

BS with coworkers, work on personal business, Chive/etc.

Have you ever had to deal with a sovereign citizen?

why do pigs eat bacon

Which cop job is the easiest with the most pay and no experience required probation cop ?

Do u have quotas and what are the penaltys

Many cops lack confidence and training. Mandatory dept. training is not enough.

I actually haven't, this is Texas and there were a lot but it appears to have been a bit of a fad, or maybe they're just not in decent sized cities.

Because we should eat our own when there's a bad cop among us? I don't know.

I don't know about other states but in Texas, Probation Officers aren't cops in any way. Big cities pay the best, counties are usually easy to get in to but don't pay well..

Que?

So let's clear this up. Generally speaking quotas aren't a thing. However, when you get in to the STEP grant you are expected to make a certain number of "contacts" per hour. These contacts can end however the officer wants, warning, citation, arrest, whatever. When I've done it in the past I use it to look for people with good warrants. If the car doesn't have anyone I want I VW (verbal warning) them and get on to the next - that's a contact.

This is not inaccurate.

favorite and least favorite calls to respond to?

Whats the statute of limitations on assault with great bodily injury in your jurisdiction?

>Favorite
Person with a weapon/agg robbery/agg assault

>Least favorite
Disturbance that I can tell from the details isn't a police matter. Also bomb calls.

I'm saying seven years off the top of my head, but looking it up it shows:
looks like three years.

Not bad. Wish I lived wherever you are.

It really should be longer, agg assault SBI can really mess someone up.

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy sixx's ass

As a general answer, no. Specifically, who is Andy Sixx?

ACAB

Oh, you...I'm sorry.

Seen't that once or twice.

some meme this one retard is trying to push really hard

Have you ever fallen asleep whilst working? Even for five minutes?

how do you handle the stress?

Yes but more like five seconds.

I drink. Honestly I don't really feel that stressed on a conscious level, unless it's interdepartmental. I can't remember ever feeling stressed actually working. That said, cops as a rule have very dark senses of humor and I think that's a coping mechanism.

Why didnt you learn in school?

Do you give a fuck about peaceful people taking / having drugs in minimum amounts?

You ever were offered sex or money for letting someone go?

Most impressive experience so far?

Do you defend someone when your cop partner is using excessive force?

Is it true?

How big is your dick?

>Why didnt you learn in school?
Why didn't I learn what in school? I went to government schools, I didn't learn a ton.

>Do you give a fuck about peaceful people taking / having drugs in minimum amounts?
It's like y'all don't even read my previous responses. I'm not a drug guy.

>You ever were offered sex or money for letting someone go?
No, actually.

Super tiny.

>we find people in chat rooms and use previously created material
What? Expain

>but, if you're asking how do YOU as a normal Sup Forumstard know, well youre right, its hard. and we have to prove you did know, to convict you for it.
I'm a brainlet, but couldn't the police just look at your internet information? Or this just doe important cases?

I mean, If you bodycheck someone and you would find a bit weed or exctasy. Would you arrest, just throw drugs away or ignore it?

So hey here's something I love to discuss, body cameras! If my camera is running I can't really do anything but arrest now can I? If my camera's not running, who cares? I want to catch bad guys. How do YOU feel about body cameras? How do YOU feel about officer discretion?

Those bodycams just get sighted if incident or? And bodycams seem to be a good idea If they don't magically have a malfunction when police kills someone. But police killings in US are anyway ridicolous. Most cops get away with things which are in europe atleast manslaughter Just by saying 'feared for Muh life'

Can you sympathize with all the cop haters out there, given how the media hypes up all the gross oversteps of power that cops take? Are most cops really that bad?

Nah bruh, bodycams get saved and audited. I agree they're a great idea because 99.9% of the time they get me out of heat from complaints. From experience, bodycams don't "magically malfunction", they straight up fucking malfunction. The cords sucks, the batteries sucks, the mounts suck. The rest of your statement, bud, there's more than one side to things.

I could, and I still do a bit. My team caught a murderer today, a serial agg robber yesterday, another serial agg robber last week. None of that will ever be in the news. Most PEOPLE aren't really that bad. If you do the math, cops are in the upper extremes of the good guys. Issue is, we have so much power that when one of us is a fuck up it's a colossal fuck up.

thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-history-malfunctioning-body-cam-shoots-19-year-old-girl-yep-malfunction/

I mean things like that. And afaik the simon-says-cop had malfunctions too

Kinda what I thought. I try to explain to my super left liberal friends that saying "all cops are bad" is just as ignorant as saying "all (insert race/sexuality/etc.) are bad." They counter with the argument that "if the good ones don't speak up they are just as bad," but I feel like that's just like blaming all people of a certain race for the actions of a few once again. Anyway, thanks for putting up with all the "fuck the police" sentiment, I do it too sometimes still, because I've been profiled by the bad ones, but lately I've seen things more clearly.

>thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-history-malfunctioning-body-cam-shoots-19-year-old-girl-yep-malfunction/
Thoughts before I watch:
That's APD, they shoot a lot of people - not a bad thing on it's face.
That's an Axon camera, the cable and battery do malfunction a fucking lot.

Thoughts after:
Yup, that's about right.

>if the good ones don't speak up they are just as bad
No, that's accurate. If a police sees another police doing some shady shit it's the DUTY of the former to seek discipline upon the latter. If it's a supervisor, in the state of Texas, it's an AFFIRMATIVE DUTY, which means your ass is on the line with them if you don't.