This whore deserves to be caught out humiliated and abused she is a cheating slut who recently got married and is...

This whore deserves to be caught out humiliated and abused she is a cheating slut who recently got married and is fucking around on her caring husband her kik is bri_hosk abuse her

Sounds like someone couldn't get their dick wet.

Is this also her

Nypa

Yes

What's her Facebook if you have it

NYPA, faggot

Seems like you're the husband mate, you're only really demonstrating how pathetic you are by re-cucking yourself. Maybe if you were actually caring she wouldn't be fucking around.

not op but maybe shes just a cheating lying skank? ever thought about that? i mean she is a woman after all.

>seems like
Nice proof.

Is this her

>Maybe if you were actually caring
Almost as cuck tier as OP

Guys I need to know what her Facebook is for getting nudes will ya help

Op youve been very unhelpful

Hmm. Good white wife turns out to be cheating mudshark.
Who would have ever guessed.

Welp this threads going to die. Remember boys never marry

I wont.

Being slutty to attract a guy of high status is the new Norm. I've yet to meet any woman who wasn't already sexually active by the time they hit 14.

Pussy is almost never worth the effort you put in to get it. Focus on yourself achieve goals set by you.

NYPA FAG

I'm just trying to blackmail her into nudes I needn't help tho

You say that but pussy is elusive, tempting. you'll date a girl for a while that's been taught by Society that her ultimate goal in life is to get married to someone who will put up with her. After the first year she'll start to drop hints to see your reaction that's her last opportunity to either jump ship or start planning for a kid. You play the game for a while but after some time you will submit meanwhile she's been eyeing this Chad that seems to be digging her a bit more than you, and he might be, he's taking her away after all, it makes you try harder.

You get home late one day tired and frustrated from the should you put up at from work. And show a little more. Another shit test. This happens often so you blow it off. She knew you would. She uses her ace in the hole, a pregnancy scare. Again just to see your reaction. You getting nervous and she sees it your start to panic, thinking is she the right one? Am I ready? All the while she's studying you ignoring the bleeps from her iPhone from the Chad who's been texting her for weeks now.