Hey guys, I wanna browse the deep web all night out of curiosity. Never have done this, kinda a bit unnerved...

Hey guys, I wanna browse the deep web all night out of curiosity. Never have done this, kinda a bit unnerved. Disclaimer, I'm not a pedo, no need to lie here, this is anonymous. I like women with big asses, not kids. lol

Any clues on where to begin or how to access some stuff? I already have TOR

Other urls found in this thread:

rightxd.org/998765346789987.jpg
zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
instagram.com/summerlynnhart/
uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion
brchanansdnhvvnm.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>has to explicitly state that he is not a pedo.
Kek.

The deep web is overrated. Unless you're interested in underground books or drugs, it's mostly just fake shock material and scams.

The Feds already shot down most of the best onions since 2016. But you can google the link to the hidden wiki and see which links aren't dead.

This. The deep web is shitty.

rightxd.org/998765346789987.jpg

i'm not dude. but i've seen ppl start a thread on here like this and literally everyone accused him of being a pedo. tbh. you just need to go to bing images to find that crap.

I was more hoping like, to see if red rooms are real. maybe even an image board like Sup Forums but on the deep web. i don't like gore, but damn, i guess i just wanna see what all this is about

Who’s the girl?

onion wiki

zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Red rooms are real, but you have to be fucking rich to see one, and have that money in bitcoins, so like 99% of the people, do better things than that

instagram.com/summerlynnhart/

thanks!

uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion
Use this one. that one is chickenshit and full of the Tor equivalent of SJWs.

okay man, am doing right now. lol deep web sjw's that's a good one

What is a red room?

Make sure your security settings are set to medium. That's the best option.

Livestream torture

You'll get bored pretty quickly. but this is where you should start.

Any red room that you get into openly without an explicit invitation is pre-recorded with a fake chat just to get you to send some money. Deep web is over rated unless you want drugs or conspiracy cuckery.

>I was more hoping like, to see if red rooms are real.
kind of but not really. You won't find them just searching onionland

>maybe even an image board like Sup Forums but on the deep web
there's a few but they're much slower than Sup Forums. oniichan (formerly nntpchan) is the biggest one I'm aware of.

You can use the Not Evil search engine to find whatever. You'll mostly find the same shit you can find on the clearnet, privacy freaks, some empty hacking forums, a lot of scams ("double your bitcoin", "hitman for hire" etc) and some marketplaces selling drugs, guns and stolen shit.

leddit's /r/onions subreddit has some good entry-level shit in its sidebar. it's about the only good thing out of leddit.

wait what? bing?

I'm a big fan of this one
brchanansdnhvvnm.onion/

okay good idea, yeah reddit is actually where i foudn that chick too lol

Yes. You can go down a deep CP hole on bing images. See, I figured out that pedos use codes to describe the type of thing they search due to bing suggested image tags that pop up when you search images.

If you wanna go down a dark hole go to bing images, type in underage. Click on a suspecting looking image, a gray screen will appear, at the top of the grayish page, you'll see image tags pop up. If it looks weird, like it's a code instead of a complete word, weird stuff like exxtrasmall or something like that, click that tag. And you'll see a lot of what they use as terminology. Yup, CP hiding in plain sight, you just gotta know what to type in.

You can go down a deep weird path, really strange. But yeah, all in plain sight.

holy fuck

K checking out, thanks.

I think my best bet would be to find this oniichan site

no one gonna call out the trips?

I have no tags on top of the page. fixed?

Same

to get you started, make sure ur image safe filter is off.

Go to bing images, type in Snuh Kidz Index

There should be tags at the top from there. I have no idea what any of it means, it's weird dude. But i think everyone should see this shit once just to be aware of it. Next time you see a lil kid alone wondering around, go stand by them and call the cops and tell them they they are out wondering alone. That's what I do, you never know, could be saving them from getting kidnapped and raped.