Be me

>Be me
>Date 5/10 girl with daddy issues
>Love her with all of my life, give her all of my time, make her my first priority, always buy/make her cute things
>She won't stop dickriding some other guy
>Other guy sends her shirtless pictures, trys to kiss her, wants to take her out while me and her are dating
>I tell her to stop talking to him and i tell him to fuck off
>She keeps defending him saying "He's just a friend." "He's just like this."
>More instances happen where this guy fucks our relationship
>We get into huge argument
>She tells me im just like her Dad who she hates
>I tell her no she's just as arrogant as her Dad
>Mfw she breaks down
>Mfw she cuts herself
>Mfw she blames me
>Mfw we break up
>Mfw other guy wants to kick my ass for what i did to her
>Mfw they start dating
>Mfw i miss her

What did i do wrong guys?

either dont date bitches with the type of daddy issues where they crave approval from men or get into cuckholding.

i suggest the former unless you're a fag.

Well im not a fag so i need to avoid toxic bitches

fuck her properly

If she left you for a Chad that quickly and easily, chances are she was always going to leave you for that Chad. Your options are as follows:
>1. Be a man and move on.
>2. Be a man and teach Chad who daddy really is.
>3. Let your homicidal side out and kill Chad (be smart about it and don’t get caught).

An hero isn’t an option here though, bud. She’s just a girl, and a cunt at that for pulling that bullshit on you.

tfw shes testing you trying to make you jealous so youll show dominace and make her be with you lel are you retarded or is this your first relationship with a girl that has daddy issues

>What did i do wrong guys?
dating a grill with daddy issues

Fuck her.
Fuck him.
Fuck Them.
She used you bro. She also cut for attention. (I've done that before.(super edgy girl here))Been there, done that, got the attention.

Kept that bitch around longer than you should have. Fuck her, move on.

>Dated a retarded, self-centered whore who breaks down and cheats when you call her on her bullshit.

>She also cut for attention. (I've done that before.(super edgy girl here))
cuts & timestamp or gtfo

this

You did nothing wrong, well... except date her in the first place. And you probably should've said "if you don't stop talking with him and being a whore imma leave you" and then dump her when she doesn't. But at this point you should tell chad to fuck off and move on with your life

Also this, gosh Sup Forums is smarter than usual

You did nothing wrong, in fact, you were quite right, maybe if she could see things clearly and trusted you some more, this wouldnt had happened, but ignore it, it doesnt matter anymore

>Love her with all of my life, give her all of my time, make her my first priority, always buy/make her cute things
This was where you went wrong. Next time don't worship her so much and it'll give her something to chase for instead of chads thundercock

When I breakup with my first gf (18 back in the day), I was so in love with her and she abuse my kindness, So just after that, I try to keep it up and I was in a "All girls are bitches", like a real Chad will done, It's was pretty easy to fuck girls, and one day I've met a cute girl who's now my gf for about 1 yrs and 9 month

Conclusion
Even if you think she's the one and you will never meet someone good for you, you're wrong and it's pretty ok, just keep your lifestyle healthy and go out with some friends and one day you will find someone great for you
(And if you want to try to be a Chad, that's the perfect moment)

You should have spanked the hell out of her bare ass for even talking to another man.

is that what your bf does to you to stop you from sucking the neighbors cock?

first post best post

move on and learn from your mistakes
generally don't date girls like that because it's not going to end

this guy knows

He probably doesn't give a shit about you, and won't kick your ass.

In my opinion, you cared too much about this girl, and should of had other girls on the side if you wanted.

>Date 5/10 girl with daddy issues

Trust me, you dodged a bullet