He's next

he's next

Other urls found in this thread:

newhive.com/joslyncrocco/lies
waxcylinder.weebly.com/blog/an-overview-of-the-post-internet-art-movement-and-how-it-has-changed-music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ferraro's so fucking weird that he kind of manages to get away with a lot of shit. Pepe memes and making fun of autism on twitter, pricing that Boston Marathon album $9.11 cents, all types of shit. Also cheating on his fiance lol. It's not even that I like his music so much that I'll forgive him, it's just that this stuff doesn't conflict with my image of him as an artist/person at all

james ferraro is the sam hyde of music

NO!!!1

His magnum opus is complete yet!

he gets away with it cus his mom's black

why is this dude obsessed with 9/11

Next what?

because it was the turning point of our society into the next era of humanity and the disintegration of the prevailing harmonious american social order + optimism of the tech boom of the 90s that allowed the capitalist system to prosper . this was the beginning of the collapse into totalitarian corporatist rule to fund wars and enslave humanity through debt and technological interconnectivity e-commerce. 9/11 shattered the illusion of the american dream and combined with the hyperconnectivity and hyperawareness of everything occurring represented a shift in the american people's conscious perception of reality.

Hi james

abuser of women.

do you know any more details about him? It seems like people on YouTube who have met him all say that he's a totally normal guy with a good sense of humor. I just can't fathom that the person who made Rerex or iAsia isn't an extraterrestrial.

James is the Baudrillard of the 21st century art world

he's here

>There was this creepy guy who used to be the dealer of Matt and Ferraro, the latter being a notorious drug addict and scammer (along with a fucking asshole called Zac Davis, but that's another story).
>This dealer guy used to bring underage girls (some would say groupies, but I don't know. They were 15-17) to some hotel rooms where they stayed.
>Matt/Ferraro used to drug and (probably) abuse those girls.

James, do you have any unreleased LC material?

Ferraro is friends with Sam Hyde so they're going to write a hit piece on him

That was a long time ago.

not that guy. but i've met ferraro. he does have a coke problem but at best he's one of those guys who doesn't judge anybody.
he probably knew matt did this shit but tagged along to see how humanity plays out.

I don't know if I'd say Ferraro is a better person than he seems like he is, but he's definitely more sincere than you might think. Just also a scam artist and kind of a piece of shit, but there's a certain integrity to him.

Ariel Pink on the other hand is like the Tarantino of the h-pop scene, fame was the only thing that saved him from being a bitter incel. Dean Blunt seems nice afaik but probably has undiagnosed asperger's

what makes you say he's a scam artist?

do you think he actually choked himself out for either sexual pleasure or just to get high?

>but probably has undiagnosed asperger's
i saw him backstage at a show once. didn't say a word to anybody for an hour. besides smoking a blunt and listening to shit on his iphone.

>reads Nick Land once

i like james ferraro give me a reason to not like him

he knows too much

favorite ferraro record?

scam artist? idk it seems like he puts a lot of effort into his music just to scam

i heard he wont send people tapes that payed for them. i think thats what hes talking about.

ohhhhh okay that makes more sense, didn't know about that

james here, sure man
newhive.com/joslyncrocco/lies

>nihilist has nihilistic tendencies

what a shocker

Night Dolls with Hairspray is a masterpiece of hypnagogic pop, and probably the last one of the microgenre. He needs to comeback to his lo-fi roots.

>half-black
nope

if you're actually james you should check out the blog post i made about post internet art for a senior project. i talk about your work a lot
waxcylinder.weebly.com/blog/an-overview-of-the-post-internet-art-movement-and-how-it-has-changed-music