How do you stop him?

How do you stop him?

Encase him in concrete, travel 6 hours on my boat and give him a very long bath.

Chop his arms and legs off

Put him in an esky with some heavy books on top

nigga jus like walk away lmfao xD

cut his limbs, burn him to ashes, mix ashes in concrete, and dump him in Marianas Trench.

Shoot him into the sun, even if he didn't die he is light-years away from earth

Rape

>Road salt creates potholes in concrete within days.

>Rely on concrete in salt water to seal away something that will never stop trying to kill you.

Ship him back to china

realistically? yeah, just put him in a box with a cinder block on top or a metal box with a lock. Easy peasy. But it's a horror movie so the writer would just get him out of the box SOMEHOW.

So you gotta think narrativistically: essentially the only way to 'defeat' him until the next movie is perform a voodoo ritual to reverse the ritual he did in the first place.

I guess if we existed in the movie world then we couldn't. he'd always come back somehow.

comedy horror was a mistake.
except Shaun of the Dead

Sneak up behind him, cut his limbs off, and to teach him a lesson, cut a hole in his rear and stick my winky in it repeatedly.

Then encase him in a cubic meter of iron afterwards. If he ever gets out then it will be long after I die.

Asphalt is not concrete though.

Was fucking over your ancestors all part of your master plan?

chucky has the strength of a full grown man inside of that doll body.

Basically he has super strength.

How does he even come back in the 2nd movie?

I'd take him on a date, then he'd never want to see me again.

;___;

>ancestors
You mean my descendants?

Unless chucky goes backwards in time and kills one of my great grandfathers then I'm fucked.

Are you watching Child's Play 2 on AMC too OP?

>Capture him
>Tie him up
>Drop pants
>Press my ass on his plastic, doll boy face
>Let out a long wet fart to get things started
>Stand over his head and take massive turds over his fake hair
>Eventually his whole head is covered in feces and I don't plan on stopping
>He's yelling and swearing at me to the point of tears
>make him my personal poo poo slave

>road salt creates pot holes
this only works with small amount of water and messing with the freezing point. it wont do anything to a concrete block in the bottom of the ocean. there are concrete pillars in salt water for christ sake

Sell him on Etsy for $45

What is WRONG with you?

>light-years away from earth
But that's wrong.

Are white people the easiest people to kill?

Walking away, throw the thing in the ocean, burn it. It is a plastic doll ffs.

you now remember chucky killed someone with a ruler

I lure him into a situation that allows me to take him on one on one in armed combat. This is what I've trained for all those years. He has the advantage of being closer to the ground and being able to move faster than me. I have the better strength and perception with a keen eye for spotting weakness. I can use my height as a benefit and use his lack of range against him. I know how he moves, thinks and what his next moves are. It will be tough. It will be arduous but I'm ready

I always thought it was black people that died first

chuck scared the shit out of me when I was a kid, got a fever for 3 days and getting paranoid with my sister's dolls

>chucky
goddamnit Sup Forums

I would cuck him
cut his limbs off tie him down to a cinder block and then rape tiffany in front of him
i probably wouldn't even kill him, I would just live out my ntr fetish
tiffany also triggers my shorty fetish

A sentient being the size of a small child uhmm

*unzips dick internally*

>Rely on concrete in salt water to seal away something that will never stop trying to kill you.

How quickly can he swim and track me down after being dumped into the fucking sea while encased in concrete? He might turn up just in time to kill an old man in a hospice eating through a tube.

How does he even has strenght?

>tfw someone will still find a way to ressurect the son of a bitch
u dun goofed

>Are white people the easiest people to kill?
Nig nogs always get it first.

Enter into a new universe where he wasn't created.

I fucking hate that doll.

With how these movies go, this is how you will get fucked .

You drop the iron cube in the ocean,
somehow it's next to a ancient nazi sub/gallion/lost plane from terrorism.
Where a diver with an ultrasound sees something weird in the Block.
They bring a research vessel and with huge efforts bring the cube back to the surface.
Witty scientists investigate and opens the cube.
Kills everyone aboard and sails the ship directly to you house
Bursting down your door putting on the captains hat and shouting I'm back sailor

the company completely rebuilds him from a burned up husk for "insurance reasons"? so they can inspect it (?) and dispute the lawsuit claims that it murdered a bunch of people. they find nothing wrong with it.... then a bunch of magic lightening shoots out of its eyeballs and launches a guy across the room through a window and fries him. nothing odd about that, so they give it to the wormy guy from ally McBeal and chucky kills him

Ok, I would turn myself and a friend into an unstoppable murder doll and we would fight to the death and win because we outnumber him. Then I would go and sit in a women's lingerie store dressing room and pretend to be a decoration until the end of times.

he gets his old body rebuilt and it sucked the life out of a technician, some shit like that

It's a yardstick you dumb fuck.

>put him in a reinforced safe
>wait a few weeks
>eventually forget he's in there until it starts smelling like shit and decomposing flesh

my favorite scene. he looks so demonic there and the music is perfect. the way you get a full body shot and slow dolly in of him emerging from the closet. you can tell he's been waiting all fucking day to be alone with this cunt

also Andy was technically the last person seen with her and no one mentions the entire rest of the movie that his teacher was murdered

Not op, yes

ThatThat was fucking hilarious!

>it's another nigger didn't watch the movies and doesn't know that chucky has been melted and still came back episode
i think the OP's question was how do you stop him for good. the only thing that comes to mind is to totally burn the doll until it's just smoke and ashes

>this summer, Chucky rules!

I fucking love the original trailer for this movie

chop him to pieces like his son did, and just bonfire his corpse in my back yard until he's a pile of ash

put the ash into a bag, put the bag in a safe, dump the safe in the pacific ocean, done

It's a fucking doll

Just smash it with a shovel

This it correct, he would only be roughly 8 light-minutes away.

put him in the closet and lock the door

>Are white people the easiest people to kill?
Not according to horror films.

One of the worst horror franchises, the best movie is a 5.5/10

Double barrel to the head, then burn the remains as fast as possible. Anything else and you're asking for a long drawn out confrontation which exponentially increases your odds of getting stabbed.

Because you see, Chucky isn't a scary demonic doll, he's a walking knife, and knives are scary as fuck. You don't want to get into a tussle with Chucky you want to destroy him as fast as possible.

Always bugged me as a kid

Chucky will scramble underneath the shovel as you're lifting it and run between your legs and slice open the arteries near your groin while laughing. You'd never touch him. As you quickly started bleeding to death he'd run by and stab you in the neck a few times more, laughing still.

A shovel.

No limits?
Encase him in tungsten and drop it into an active volcano, and feel satisfied knowing his corpse will drift into the earths mantle.

i'd just chill out with him and get him some alcohol and snacks every day to pacify him. he was only mad because people kept fucking with him.

Squirt gun full of holy water.

Holy water grenades.

Preaching Bible scripture. Mostly new Testament. None of that Jewy old testament bullshit.

Chucky isn't possessed by Satan, he's possessed by the spirit of grima wyrmtongue

Same thing. Demon's a demon's a demon.

you're weird

Wematanye?

Send him buzzfeed articles everyday on facebook. Never bother me again.

Kek

Drop him off at an airport day before thanksgiving.

So how was andy carrying him around?

call up the toy manufacturer and tell them their product is defective and needs to be recalled.

>this whole post

Shove him really far up into my anus

Would watch and enjoy desu

Always scared the living shit out of me as a kid.

Obviously I'd check out "Voodoo for Dummies" from my local library, look up the chapter on reverse re-incarnation, cross reference with the chapter on soul possession, and put our dear friend Chucky into a butt plug.

>buy safe
>lock him in
>bury in backyard

You still have the edge over him in terms of reach and leverage and honestly probably strength anyways, unless your NEET ass is weaker than Brad Dorif.

>tie him up with chains
>force feed him subways for a couple months
>when he's about to burst make a joke about how he makes me laugh and would like to bring him to an hotel room and him to bring his other gorgeous friends and he leaves the fuck off

Road salt is not what creates pot holes. Thawimg and freezing does. As the water works its way into the tiny cracks of the rock, it then freezes and expands. This expansion creates slightly larger crackd to be filled with more water when the ice thaws.

Repeat many times over a winter and add in metal plows applying pressure, and you get potholes. The salt only appears to do this because it reduces the freezing point of the water, causing to cycle to happen more frequently.

How do you stop him?

GIVE ME BACK ME GOLD

Call for the eagles, fly him to mount doom and drop him in

The answer to these and all of the 'how do you stop X' questions is simply rape them. Rape is worse than murder. You invite them over for dinner, they think they're going to kill you after, but what they don't know is that glass of wine you give them has enough roofies in it to make miley cyrus sleepy. Your drink however, contains enough viagara to keep you erect for years.

When they wake up, they are bound, naked, lubed and being violated. When you're done you attack their self esteem, and make them feel like you did them a favor. Now they're emotionally dependent on you. If you don't think that's enough throw in some verbal and physical abuse, it's worked on all my girlfriends. Of course you video tape the entire thing as well and let them know if they go to the police, everyone will get to see what a dirty slit they are.

They'll feel so worthless, and dependent that you'll live the rest of your days in peace.

Give chuckie his gold.

Not bad..

AH HA HA HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET MURDERED BY A DOLL HA HA JUST FUCKING RIP HIS ARMS OFF LIKE DUNK HIS HEAD IN BOILING WATER LOL WTF

Just fucking give his gold back to him, that's all he wants.

Lol. xD Reblogged.

Incase him in 3 cubic meters of iron, then dig a 50 foot hole and bury him in it. I'll cover the 20-30ft section full of cow shit, so if anyone digs there, they'll stop cuz it smells like shit. And then if someone does reach Chucky, the 20lbs of dynamite in the iron block all go off. And then of Chucky survive es thr dynamite, the vats of acid above the hole will pour into the hole burning him and keeping him there. And then if he gets out of the hole, the hitman I hired will kill chucky over and over again. And then if he cant keep killing him, I'll take a shit on Chuckys face.

No one really believes it's the doll until it's too late. Then most of his attacks are sneaky hit and run sort of stuff. Slashing the legs to get you on the ground or attacking you while you sleep etc.

He gets away with it all by hiding in plain sight. You could stop him by just using a dog catcher like rope on a pole and throwing him into a small safe/trunk etc. He is a pissed off killer in a doll body due to an evil spell, it's not like he has super strength.

He has the strenght of a normal human,user. Explains why he strangles people.

Hebby, dooey, tebula...

GIVE ME THE POWER, I BEG OF YOU!

Metal detector, digs him up, breaks safe, now he's out.

Let's revive this old shit

Easy,Vader solos with the Empire.Without Empire? Pretty sure he'd solo again.

This is the easiest choice. Wolverine because he's fucking basically invincible.

Batman and Vader

Any choice other than the Goddamn Batman is factually, objectively and subjectively wrong.