This is my apartments floor plan

this is my apartments floor plan

No tub for a Jacuzzi mat? Fuck that shit

You a poorfag?

LOL, europoor.

My garage is bigger than your apt. My bedroom is bigger than your living room. Where do you eat? Do you have a table somewhere?

It's cute, but you Yuropoors will never have what we have. We have all the space we want, with dining rooms and living rooms, and media rooms and whatever else we want. You will never be like us in your tiny, crowded cities.

>apartment is an american word
kys retard

I could fit your entire apartment in my master bedroom and bathroom.

I’m not even rich how poor are you?

Turn the bigger bedroom into a gameroom

Why in fuck is that kitchen not an “open concept”?

My current floor plan. $755 a month.

Fuck

if you include my closet, your entire apartment would fit in my bedroom

a similiar floorplan where i live is at least 1100$

1300$ in a nice neighborhood

what state? Where I am (D.C. suburbs) that would be at least $1500 a month and probably more

Oh? Which suburbs? Glenmont here.

living room
yep
no it's not
quite poor
using it as a workspace
would be nicer

nice

How many people are living there? One, no prob, you got an office or whatever in the second bedroom. Two sharing a bedroom (i.e. fucking) still not awful.

If it's roommates, one in each bedroom, I'd go nuts and end up killing someone.

No Dayroom, Living Room, Den, Entertainment Room, or Dining Room.

1/10, would not live in this apartment.

Fairfax County, more specifically Falls Church

Why do you have two bathrooms?

literally no reason for any of those goddamn rooms you mongoloid, waste of money and space not including what youd spend to just fill it so your lonely ass can walk by it everyday. also if you can read youd see the photo says "living room". kys

by myself
rooms can be multifunctional
i don't

>dayroom
The fuck is that?
>Living room
It has one. Can you not read?
>Den
The fuck is a den?
>Entertainment room
Entertain company in the living room. Entertain yourself in that or your bedroom.
>Dining room
If you aren't a cuck who has wasted his life having kids, a dining room is useless. Even then the majority of families I know with dining rooms never used them because they had a table in the kitchen and sat there or in the living room. Having a whole room dedicated to eating when you already have a room dedicated to cooking is just fucking stupid and serves no purpose other than formality. If I were to buy a house with a dining room, it'd have to be connected to the living room so I could take down the stupid faggot ass chandelier and use it as a living room extension.

Why don't your bedrooms have closets?

Does the bathroom look like this when you're in it?

By yourself this isn't a bad setup. Is the second bedroom an office, workout room, or setup as an actual second bedroom?

you from glenmont nigga?, (same)

floorplan doesn't have furniture. if you look at the sizes of the rooms you'll see they are all way too small to have built in closets.
i wish
its a sculpting workspace

post art

need more windows, the living room doesn't need the door nor the left wall.

Alabama