When will the log posters stop. and how have they been doing it for this long and why does it never stop ?

when will the log posters stop. and how have they been doing it for this long and why does it never stop ?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amen

Clog em

Why do you want us to stop?

you cant clog the log

This is now a clog thread

3 dubs logged, entire thread is now clogged

Fuck you, this is an ICP thread now.

It’s not a meme it’s not trolling it serves no purpose it’s just plain annoying makes people wonder if you guys seriously have mental issues no harm intended

Why would you want them to? Log threads are kino

I mean they look like they're having fun...

Do u kno da logz?

I know DE logz

It’s not rage as I said there was no harm intended in my opinion but we can’t simply understand why you keep pushing on the same meaningless thing maniacally

Bow to the king

you'll understand when you're a little bit older my dear boy

And you keep on pushing...

yea pushing loafs of corn-studded shit done my fucking THROOOAAATTTT

We have to collectively report all of them.

>when will the log posters stop?
When people stop replying to their threads, or making threads about them. In general, just avoid giving them the satisfaction they're looking for. They find it hilarious people get riled up over them having a scat fetish, who cares if they actually like poop or not, that's their deal when you show it disgusts you, you're giving them fuel.
>how have they been doing it this long?
Easy, it doesn't violate any rules, and people reply either trolling for sake of trolling or are newfags easily disgusted.
>and why does it never stop?
Because day in and day out -- morning, noon, and night someone out there makes the threads, and others reply to them. The more replies, the more threads. You see the vicious cycle yet? This applies to a great many thread types as well, not strictly Andy Sixx threads.

They will continue to be posted whether you reply or not

the bannanas mostly stopped around the time these guys showed up. They're still around, don't get me wrong - just not so much. They logpost now. When logposting is gone, it'll be something else.

But logposts have their own threads, bananas just raid ylyl

quads logged
throats clogged!

I ain’t even mad
Just sorry for this being the only thing you care so much about in life you have to create 6 threads about it

this. don't reply to mentally ill threads such as these. log boys videos on YouTube clearly show he has aspergers or actual autism or schizophrenia. if fluffy threads aren't allowed in Sup Forums, this garbage shouldn't be either

>sixx threads

grow up

This thread is not what people with scat fetishes are into, fyi.

Dump

>LOnG

Jesus you are a lost cause
I feel no anger towards you just pity and sadness

I matured past the point of shitposting compulsively when you grow up you’ll get it ;)

KEK

>shit
logles shill btfo

We need /log/ board

PSA: searching for Andy Sixx on Google brings you the top result "Andy Sixx's Log of Shit."

Don't you see what's being built here? Don't you realize you're witnessing the birth of something new and wonderful?

Consider the Romans. They knew they were part of something much bigger than themselves, but how could they TRULY appreciate what they were a part of without the benefit of hindsight?

You're in such a position now. Just be glad you're alive to witness the Age of Logs and that one day historians will marvel in wonder at the glory of logs.

Logles

Suck Danny Boy's sloppy logs bitches.

quads logged, entire Sup Forums clogged

It's random, shithead, r-a-n-d-o-m. That includes logs. Now start slidding or gtfo. Pic related - the queen's poo face.

Logless shill faggot detected.

Dump

Log posting is fucking funny. at least its OC.
SLIDDING IN ANGST

/thread. the guy has lost his mind and you can hear the sound of screaming children in his voice.

durr dubs logged throat clogged!

we have one it's called Sup Forums

Upside down SIXX quads logged! IT’S CRAPPENING!

that's the spirit! see you're getting a hang of it! you can do it! SLID SLID SLID SLID SLID
LOG LOG LOG LOG LOGGGGGS

Grow up

Don't talk shit about our animaterr man. While Sixx is a God himself, animaterr man is a messiah.

seconded Animaterr man is a fucking legend. I put up with you logless newfags lack of maturity day in and day out but you crossed a line son

you can just hear the low T in his voice.

He sounds like a beefcake. Post your voice in a vocaroo we'll see how Tuff you sound compared to him

kek he won't do it he's a faggot

since you inquired im female idiot
>inb4 ree tits
kys

I don't want to see your sick tits. Logs or gtfo

clyp.it/umfw1hzd

Son, I'm going to find you and torture you until you beg me to kill you.

gonna have to get in line newfriend

If trips ban logthreads MODS pls

FUCK

If dubs mods ban you

if dubs mods ban you

logging in- fucking hell the underaged logless shills are out in force tonight kek!

If dubs the mods ban you

if dubs mods ban you for a month

If dubs the mods permaban themselves

>ow have they been doing it for this long and why does it never stop ?
it's a big part of the romance. the longer it goes the funnier it gets. it's not a conventional meme. in fact it's not a meme at all, but something new. more like a meme-virus. its never going away. its a lot like jazz music. its a liquid. it molds to any container. celebrate it, user. don't be afraid.

If dubs, the mods

>it's a big part of the romance. the longer it goes the funnier it gets. it's not a conventional meme. in fact it's not a meme at all, but something new. more like a meme-virus. its never going away. its a lot like jazz music. its a liquid. it molds to any container. celebrate it, user. don't be afraid.

Wow, that is one fugly tranny.

>2018
>still posting this lame thread
wow

#yotl

Hi user! Thanks for your reply! Could you remember to make sure what you post on this site is mature and well thought out? Thanks! XD

I wrote LogBot for $500 at the end of 2015 for someone here. I'd imagine he's shared it with a few people since then.

What's that?

why is it slidding and not sliding

>shit

Kekd and checkd

This user is correct but to explain further: Much like the "done" vs "down" phenomenon (i.e. "take my sopping loaf done your throat) this facet of log posting began at some point as a genuine typo/ misspelling. After it was repeated a few times, some log posters got a kick out of it and ended up codifying the misspelling of the word "sliding" as an essential part of the Andy Sixx/ Log of Shit canon

fucking right

I see ..

Dump

One person. Every hour, every day, home in mom's basement, reposting because he's bored.

Cunt's on a disability pension. His disability is blatantly mental.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage for all fields.

Proof?

Grow up little boy.

When in the fuck did fluffy threads get banned?

>One person
kek. there are sixx of us.