What's the worst thing you've ever done to somebody? Do you regret it?

What's the worst thing you've ever done to somebody? Do you regret it?

burn their house. no. also OP is a faggot frogposter.

no

I abandoned my prom date at the dance to get high. She cried all night in the bathroom. I don't regret it because I felt fucking fantastic.

Also, a girl wouldn't take my virginity so I made her cry for having a dead dad. In my bed.

Finally, I received a check in the mail for $2,000 addressed to somebody else. I threw it away.

>Be Me
>5th grade
>Bookish nerd, teacher's pet
>There's a kid, we'll call him "fat virgin"
>He was 200+ pounds at age 10 with a child anakin bowl cut
>Me and him didn't get along
>Shitty conflict for years
>I end up ruining his social status with both the teachers and other students
>We eventually have a pretty major bout of fights
>My mom is close friends of principal, he gets bulk of punishment
>fast forward to 7th grade, I switch to public middle school from private school
>Quickly make friend, we'll call him "friend 1"
>Fat virgin is here, he switched his bull cut for a mullet
>Friend 1 and Fat virgin are friends
>Not a fan of Fat Virgin, but don't want to ruin things with friend 1
>We are 3 good friends through middleschool
>I go to different highschool then friend 1 and fat virgin
>They have major fallout and are enemies now
>I play the middle, stay friends with both
>Fat Virgin has horrible family problems (parents found his hentai stash)
>dad leaves his family, he drops out of school and develops bad temper
>Being the fuck I am, I decide to toy with him for no reason
>pretend to be gay for a month to make him admit something cringy
>The best I get is "I'd fuck a horse" and "I like sonic hentai"
>Reveal epic ruse
>Fat Virgin gets super upset and says he needs some time
>block him on everything
>No regrets
>MFW he browses Sup Forums when he's depressed and will probably see this
>Fuck you fat virgin

also low key sexually harassed my cousin

I want to hear that story

Made a little kid eat poop.

had consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Im a normie idk how to greentext cx
>be me
>move to miami
>meet awesome people at work
>have a best friend
>meet his girlfriend of many years
>10/10
>i end up getting get number
>would exchange memes sometimes
>she started telling me her life and how her bf is a psycho(my best friend)
>i talk to her about it
>She confesses she likes me
>i confess too
>i fucked my best friends gf...
>he finds out
>They break up
>tried to make her my gf....
>she's a fucking psycho
>both agreed to stop talking
>would i do it again????
>if the girl looked like her and had her body... fuck yes

love them
nope

if you suicide don't include me in the note-
Thanks

hahahah bitch like you have a say in the matter

thanks for reminding me

in all seriousness, dont suicide, even if you're a retarted cunt

seconded, tell us user

I’ve sexually harassed my female coworker on numerous occasions and she always smiles

any story to tell? also do you regret it as per the op

no user should an hero

Feels greentext.
>Be me
>11
>Disabled girl with numerous illnesses is dying.
>Her father is a family friend
>She's too disabled to understand she's dying or anything.
>She only wants a puppy
>I have puppy
>Parents give me money and say I have to give Duke away
>50 dollars
>fuck yea halo lego set.mpeg
>Guy comes to get Duke
>Throw a temper tantrum like the worthless fucking tard I was
>He says its ok he can find another
>Girl dies in her sleep and never gets her puppy
>guy shoots himself in the head a week after
>hear news
>who cares Im 11 with haloblocks
>Think of it recently
>Cried.png
>Horrible regret
>You must enable Adobe Feels Player to continue

I really hope this is fake

Done it too. Its wrong to fuck your best friends gf, but man there is something that gets me going.

First time i fucked my friend's wife, i must have nutted in her lile 5 times. 20/10 that girl i swear.

I am 100% sure that they youngest daughter is mine, but since my friend and i look almost identical, he doesnt suspect it at all.

We still fuck to this day for 5 years now

Fuck that shit. They wanted you to give away your puppy. It's not your problem some bitch is dying. Not even trying to be edgy.

U cunt

>be in 3rd grade
>Notoriously shitty 6th grade teacher dies
>She was a real cunt
>Some classmates were related to her
>They're crying in class
>I actually say to them "you should be glad, she was a big jerk"
>They ran off and told the teacher, I was sent to the principal's office where I was yelled at for the rest of the day
>Parents grounded me

While I think it's one of the worst things I've done, I don't regret it, like I said she was a reeaaaal cunt

> Be me
> Work at a small shop
> Boss introduces us to a new female co worker
> She’s got brown hair, tan skin and a massive butt
> She’s the only female we have in the entire shop
> Boss makes her fetch everyone coffee
> He insists she sweep and clean up during each shift
> Co workers and I always make sure the floor is dirty and we hide the broom so she has to bend over to pick up the trash
> She happily does this without complaining
> Every day she’d either wear tight jeans or see through leggings which only made her butt look even rounder
> One day as she’s finishing up, I throw some paper on the ground
> Confused, she looks at me, looks down at the paper and politely smiles as she bends over to pick it up
> I smack her hard across the arse and her cheeks jiggle
> she turns around, smiles and walks away

Agree, that's you're dog, I wouldn't give my battlehound way for anything

It’s been going on for months, I do regret it since she’s actually really chill but she doesn’t seem to really mind, after all she’s the only woman in the entire shop

>be me
>8-9 years old walking arround school in recess
>alone as a god tier autist and eating a good ass apple
>walk arround a corner and collide with a bitch from my class
>apple falls off my hand and hits the floor
>fucking bitch made me drop my only purpose in
life
>hit her in the face, her mouth starts to bleed
>walk away without any consequence
Its not really that bad but I really regret it. It was just a fucking apple

I agree dude its fucking exhilarating.

I've been fucking my friends girlfriend for a few months now. A couple weeks ago i found out that she's pregnant, and she's developed feelings for me.
I have a girlfriend too and i don't want to lose her.
Fuck my life

gave my underage friend some shitty drugs ,after one use he keeps telling me that his brain feels scrambled,since then hese become a closet homo and a neet. Didn't want this to happen

Rip

You don’t deserve either of them

dude quickly impregnate the other one and just laugh it off, then the kids will have siblings

I stole my friends girlfriend from him and then we proceeded to make fun of his dead dad

To top it off I think just about every guy in the shop has played with her cheeks at some point

I sold my friend to this mexican dude and I haven't heard from him since

I'm seriously considering becoming an hero.
The weird thing is my girlfriend and i have tried to cconceive, the couple times she got pregnant resulted in miscarriages.

Fucking thirded. My dog is like my child, it's not an object to be traded around.

Was in second grade and had to shit real so I had an idea to shit in a piece of paper and throw it on the floor. Fat nigger girl steps in it and smells like shit all day. I got in trouble and told the principal that it was dog shit I picked up outside

When I was around 12, I got to babysit a baby horse on the horse farm of a chick my dad was trying to bone. They also had a litter of kittens there. By the end of the day, I was tossing kittens up in the air and using my hand as a baseball bat. Pretty sure some of them were fucked up afterwards.

Also in elementary school, some family tried to skate their mentally retarded son through regular classes. I would routinely bully him and once I actually was in the process of beating him up when his dad appeared and saw me. He was out of regular school after that.

Massively regret both.

Oh, and I used to stalk my best friend's gf for him to see if she was cheating on him. She was, and I recorded them through a window a couple of times and never told my best friend.

Eventually caught her in the act and she blew me in my car to keep me from telling. Shit was pretty neato. No regrets there.

sucked a log out of someone's asshole and didn't clean up after myself.

This doesn't make any fuckingsense. Why wouldn't the dad just buy a dog or even get a free one from the humane society. Why did he have to buy YOUR dog. This story sounds like a pile of horseshit tbh user.

weak

>be 19
>get job as bouncer
>also at TAFE studying graphic design
>meet two nerdy guys, fatty and shorty
>become somewhat friends with them due to having no social life
>skinny says he cant afford rent anymore, needs someone to move in with him
>i tell him his house is shit but im moving out soon and he's welcome to split the rent with me
>skinny agrees, but only if his name is on all the paperwork, i figure who gives a fuck and say ok, fatty gets salty because i didn't offer him the same and blames skinny
>due to being losers they cant handle confrontation, whenever fatty comes to hang out there is this passive aggressive competition between them, who can be the most awkwardly rude to the other one without pushing it into a full on argument
>skinny has some kind of social disorder, along with pretty bad scoliosis that he needs pain meds for
>uses this as an excuse to get super stoned all the time, he's also half-aboriginal so he uses this as an excuse to guilt trip me into doing shit for him
>being a semi-nice guy i help him out but always make him pay me for driving him around etc. i was charging him more than a fucking taxi would, but since he cant into basic social situations he accepts this.
>wake up one night and catch him shutting my door, the weirdo was watching me sleep
>decide its time to move on, but also that i want to have some fun with these fags before i leave
>invite fatty over for a party, also invite a few guys from work, maori's and angry old white guys. we're drinking a shitload and being as loud as possible, fatty is loving it but skinny is hiding in his room, he finally works up the courage to come out and tell us to keep it down, he's shaking and looks like he's about to cry
>maori friend from work, ill call him biggie, walks over to skinny and asks if he has any weed
>i say quickly "fuck yeah skinny has shitloads mate, he's always happy to share"
>skinny glares at me while fatty is having a giggle

>skinny shares his weed with me now and then, but never with fatty, and fatty knowing this sees an opportunity to score some free weed
>biggie goes with skinny to get some weed
>i hear biggie laughing and hear skinny say something about "japanese art" meaning his fucking full size waifu poster
>i go watch and biggie is saying "transformers is cooler than this gay shit"
>the keks
>they come out with the weed, biggie had just grabbed the whole biscuit tin with about $50 of weed in it, skinny's whole stash.
>skinny wont let them use his billy, so joints are rolled
>fatty jumps in quick and starts rolling the fattest joint you've ever seen, he doesn't smoke weed often and he's pretty drunk so i figure he's just fucking with skinny
>biggie is completely ignoring skinny now, who's going on about hack//sign or some shit, skinny just keeps talking while everyone is ignoring him and rolling up
>fatty finishes his super joint, takes it outside to smoke
>skinny finally notices fatty and start shaking and twitching
>its getting late now so the older guys leave, most of them with a few joints in their wallets, kek, its just me, fatty, biggie and skinny.
>the very second people start their goodbyes and shit, skinny snags his stash and fucks off to his room
>he comes back out and tries to find fatty
>fatty is on the fucking roof

Fucked my friend's mom when I was 16. No regrets, dude was an asshole anyway.

>biggie had lifted him up there because fatty had convinced him skinny would take the weed back
>biggie is too big to get on the roof, so he just stands there smoking away
>skinny comes out and demands the joint from fatty, who just laughs at him and tells him to fuck off
>skinny looks at biggie, im waiting to be kek'd to death
>biggie just says in his booming fucking voice "nah cuz", skinny winces like he just got punched
>skinny looks at me, expecting me to do something. i stare off into the night sky and pretend to ignore him
>everyone is smoking up, skinny is twitching and cringing every time someone takes a puff its pretty great revenge for all their bullshit
>then fatty finds one of the sky lights... he decides to climb on it because "haha its like im standing on thin air!" it breaks from his weight and he ends up stuck in the roof. he starts crying
>biggie falls over from laughing so hard, im also dying from the lulz, skinny has this smug look on his face like he just got some epic revenge, so i say
>"ahh thank fuck my name isn't on the lease, oh im leaving tomorrow skinny, have fun with the repairs cunt"
>go put the last few things i own in my car and call biggie a cab, lock myself inside my car and sleep there for the night
>woke up and there was this letter under my windscreen wiper from skinny threatening to sue me and shit if i left without paying the repairs
>i write "lol" on it and stick it under the front door, skinny hears me start my car and comes running out all hunchbacked trying to get me to stop
>i smile at him and drive off, keks were had.
>never did find out if fatty got down or not.

My girlfriend’s mother caught me jerking off during a sleep over and I still haven’t told her

Ask her out, tard

The whole "pretend to be nice to the loser kid with no friends" when no one is around and then when my cool friends show up, pretend like I don't know him or ignore him. Bad feels.

>Be me
>sophomore year of highschool
>use block scheduling for classes. 4 90 minute classes one semester, 4 new classes next semester
>shitwassocash.jpg
>have 90 minute biology class with some long haired weeb named Matt
>Matt would outright hit on the 10/10 fems in the cringiest ways imaginable
>back to biology class
>do some dumb experiment involving the bunsen burners, cabbage, food coloring, and pipettes
>I look at Matt from across the room and his asscrack is a mile long
>grinchsmile.jpg
>I take my pipette and suck up some boiling cabbage water
>"hey anons watch this"
>walk over to Matt and squirt the pipette into the crevice of his ass
>fucker shot straight up like an inflatable car advertisement thing
>teacher was cool as fuck and pulled me aside in the stock room to laugh his ass off/ scold me
I sell mushrooms to Matt now for outlandish prices

The woman watched me and I damn near nutted on her sweater, that silky black hair, those bright blue eyes and big tits

He would've gotten the dog back in a short time retard. The girl was on deaths doorsteps.

>never did find out if fatty got down or not.

Everyone has played up with her already, besides we agreed to invite her for drinks next friday

Slammed a door on my sister's fingers when we were about 10. I don't remember much but it must have hurt.

I don't need a, her to give my dog aids, then me aids
or b, her dumbass dad killing himself then letting my dog starve to death in his house

kek, he probably feel through the skylight, woulda been great to see

Next friday is when someone scores her for good

Make sure it's you, user

can we have greentext on 2 and 4? plzz

I would love to share some stories but i'm not good inventing fake stories like all this faggots.

wooowwoowo get your pedo shit outta here nigga

sounds like it was a temporary deal. she was gonna die, dad didn't want to be stuck with a dog for 15 years, so hire the puppy from a friends kid and give it back after.

Forgot to mention that after I fucked his mom, this dude let me "borrow" his guitar, a stack of CD's and video games, and a bunch of other shit of moderate value that I never gave back and he eventually moved back to California. Still have all his shit in my closet.

Fucked my BF's daughter whom I used to babysit and knew since she was 8. He doesn't know to this day. She was legal when this happened. Kinda regret it.

My coworkers were planning on gangbanging her

please send pics/videos on Sup Forums when you do

4 dudes 1 PAWG

Our manager is a massively cuck though, he wants to bring his black friend

lameeee

What country are you in?

>6th grade
>8 am
>September 11th
>2001
>class ushered to library
>brings out shitty 90s get tv
>everyone gathered around
>see planes hit buildings
>point to it, practically touching the screen
>I say "woah look check it out"
>teacher slaps hand
>look of disgust and shame from everyone

_
>6th grade history class
>something about Chinese
>blert out
>"well they all look the same"
>stares, get called stupid
pretty much felt like a dumbass

>be me
>Infamous hacker known as Sup Forums
>Decide to shut off the internet one day
>Put Google chrome and internet explorer in trash
>Whatever not too hard
>Hack my mouse to make it faster
>Sweet
>Hear something heavy approaching my house
>It's the fucking army
>no sweat
>Hack their tanks by typing hacktank.exe into notepad and changing it into an .Exe
>Their fucking tanks blow up
>That's not enough as they have cars and Apache helicopters approaching me
>Write destroyarmyvehicles.wav on a disc and insert it into my computer
>Mfw their helicopters crash into each other and their cars break down
>They retreat back into their army base
>Success
>Parents come down to basement and tell me to stop screaming so loud
>Triggers PTSD since parents have never been this harsh on me
>Mfw I've been scarred for life ever since