Drug thread, kinda

Drug thread, kinda.

How many of you do cocaine? And would you recommend it? I wanna try it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i599APrWZ_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do it

Only if you have access to really uigh quality. Otherwise kinda meh

Its ok. Too expensive but a fun treat from time to time. You may or may not be able to fuck on it.

i'll do a gram once a month or so. love it, would recommend, just have some ambien or something because the comedown/not being able to sleep sucks.

In texas or cali yeah but anywhwere else it's been cut too much for the price. El paso tx has the best coke. Rocks straight off the key no powder

It's great if you're not paying for it.
It's fucking shit if you pay for it.
Not worth the money, but getting handed a line or 2 on a night out is sound.

I've sniffed loads but I rarely pay for it because it's expensive as fuck and my mate is a massive cokehead and he just shoves it in your face and tells you to do one every 5 minutes.

Tried it a couple times, not worth the money. Buy pot instead.

If clean source yes if not no

Never really had a desire to try it. Everyone I've talked to whose done it at least once has had the same "take it or leave it" kind of mentality after trying it. I just stick to pot and the occasional DMT breakthrough when I'm lucky enough to find any.

Coke is shit.

Meth is where it's at.

Will grant meth is more fun, but Id advise not touching it. Way more addictive in my experience

This guy

Do you have whatsup or someway to get some im a work there and want a connect. I have wickr if you want to pm

I've done it in the past. It's great. But word to the wise, be careful on getting hooked

I was addicted to meth once. Yeah don't fuck with it. Come down sucks. But now I can be around it and not do it. Just got tricked into that mess. Fuck meth

my advice is dont do it but if you're REALLY curious id try it.
Personally i probably wont do it ever again.
The issue with me is i can never get enough.
I dont share coke, i buy an 8 ball, i go home, lock my door and turn off my phone and a do as much of it as i can till my nostrils swell up and i cant fit any more up em.
there is never enough with coke- Ive been on the verge of an OD a few times and still wanted another line.
once you're out of blow and you're on the comedown you're the most irritable and irrational you. you wont be able to fall asleep without help (lots of alcohol or preferably a xanax or ambian).
You'll be laying in bed with a swollen and sore face, a limp dick, unable to sleep two hours before you were supposed to get up for work with 200-300 dollars less in your pocket and filled with shame and all you have to show for it is an empty baggie and bloody nose.

My advice if your going to do it: buy a small amount and share it with friends. or preferably mooch off of a rich friend. do a line or a couple of bumps wait a half hour and do another bump if you're enjoying it.
if you attack it like scarface and start doing 1/4 gram lines right off the bat you'll feel so good for the five minutes afterward that you may be willing to throw more of your money and the rest of your night and the next day (or maybe even your life) out the window to keep feeling that euphoria. this shit is deadly and will kill you if your not careful.
do a couple of bumps or small lines- space em out and the next day when your stone cold sober decide if its worth the hassle.

Just do acid instead and go to a massively overstimulating party and just walk in and out of the kitchen pausing only to sit on a couch and stare at the floor and think to yourself "everyone knows. My pupils are like dinner plates. They know"

kek exact same
who pays for coke

>Do it every party
>Addict your chicks
>They will suck you till they get
>????
>PROFIT

Oh, no, wait. Whores are cheaper.

They'll suck your dick you say??

I'm not a huge fan, but it does give you the ability to keep drinking and partying all night.

Downside is that it makes you talkative as fuck and disinterested in food. I'm already talkative and love food, so not really my thing.

Yeah its a super fun drug to do with friends or by yourself. But shitty coke is shit. There's a method to doing it though that maximizes the high/duration of a really good high. Never do large lines right off the bat if your planning on doing more throughout the day/night

Is the High usually only about 5 minutes tho?

Good coke is more like 30-60 min. Even crack will keep you buzzing longer than 5 min. Drinking with it will extend the subjective effects as well

this thread is making me want some so bad. i can't wait until i get paid.

That’s not too bad.

I need to invest in some rich friends.

Yeah, good coke is an expensive habit. Dont trust poor people who regularly do coke. They either have terrible product, or are robbing everybody to get it. Either way not people you want to be around

Makes me question how my friend who’s got a kid and is living on benefits gets hers

Girl. She probably sucks cock or fucks her dealer for the discount

Big Gub'mnt is robbing us for her so she doesn't have to rob people for her expensive coke habit. Tax money well fucking spent.

Which is totally valid I guess, I just assume youre a guy and thats not an option

FUGGIN THIS

FUCKING THIS. 99/100 people who have "good blow" are retards. Amazing coke is amazing, but you need to know people up the chain so it hasn't been cut 50 times.

Fuck dude save this post. Most real shit I've seen on here in a while

Yeah coke is cool but have you ever heard of RADICAL ISLAM? It's like Islam but way more radical man. Only high I get is high off of Allah.

It's not bad if you only do it once in a while
its easy to fall in love with it
but i do half a gram every month or so, sometimes more sometimes less
It goes really well with drinking, so i recommend getting a good buzz going then do a line

Yeah. You can always convert it to base I guess if you have low quality, but then you're smoking base. Crosses a line for most people

Wallah

More or less this.

I drink heavy and coke was a fun alternative to keep the drinking going so I could drive home and leave the car running and pass out on my front lawn.

Like other people in this thread I never buy it but do it on occasion with my friends who do. I feel like they only give it away so they dont have to feel the shame of doing it alone. Anyway, its a pretty solid high but it doesnt last long enough and you'll always want more. I prefer to do it sober since I always feel it more. When I do coke drunk it kinda just sobers me up with a bit of a boost.

>sobers me up

real shit. I know drugs affect everyone differently, but I can hammer back alcohol like crazy. Finished a 26 oz of vodka and 18 beers in one evening/night once. It literally turns into water. Of course, if I had stopped bucking lines I probably would have been really piss drunk so I had to keep the white train rolling

Wallah-uigi

There's a difference between "do" and "have done." Your question shouldn't be for the people who do cocaine, it should be fore the people that have done it.

Naturally the people that do it are probably going to recommend, so you're creating a bias. Asking people who have done it in general gives you a much more clear response.

Don't

Retard

Not recommended the high is very mild and not really worth the trouble. If you get heeled it's really uncomfortable and the withdrawal is lousy

As somebody that does cocaine, Id say dont do it. But hes going to do it or not do it on his whims, so its better to hand him all the advice and info we can so he can make a more informed choice. Harm reduction is more important than just saying no.

Just insufflated about 1.5 mg of xanax. About to do the the same amount of some buspirone. Anyone have any exp./knowledge of anxiolytics? Effects mixed with benzo's?

Old fart checking in and adding his unwanted one and three fifths cents worth. Was an Andean traveler back in the mid- 70's and came home with a liking for the stuff. So much so that I ended up w/ a connection that got his from a diplomatic bag carrying diplomat from the source. Ended up IV'ing w/ my lovely wife repeatedly....great until the morning she stopped breathing and whatnot- was completely fucked up and CPR was almost impossible. Did it anyway. She lived. Never touched it again. Not a moralist or an absolutist. I think every being needs to decide things for themselves. Just some information for the possibly uninformed.

so true

Marijuana, opiates, mushrooms, prescription amphetamines, LSD, LSA, salvia, mescaline, cocaine, benzos, street amphetamines, hypnotics, DXM, alcohol. Age 14 to age 22. Three years later and all I do is drink once or twice a month. I'd smoke weed from time to time if I could but I'll be hair tested for work next month.

I don't fuck with prescriptions or OTC drugs. Friend of mine tried tripping (or rather tried to simulate tripping I guess) on shit like that. Said he felt like there were spiders crawling on him amongst other things and actually kind of concerned a lot of us for a good part of the semester. 3/10 wouldn't recommend.

Risk not worth reward on this one. Have you tried molly? Way more fun still keeps you awake.

I've been a weed guy my whole life, never really touched anything else besides cigs and shit like that. Really wanna try some coke, shrooms, DMT sometime. Those are on my drug bucket list.

Molly also randomly kills some people. If you do it, try a few grains at least a full day in advance to make sure theres no adverse reactions.

Also, test every drug you get people. Please. Testing kits are cheap as fuck these days, dont take chances

DMT is fucking nuts my dude. I wouldn't recommend doing it more than once or twice because its kind of a special thing but hot damn is it worth doing. Can't really speak for shrooms (lack of experience) or coke (lack of interest AND experience) but hooo boy, deems are nuts as fuck. Again, probably wouldn't recommend doing it more than once or twice but you really don't need to do it more than that. Its a little on the pricy side and hella rare but damn is it worth it.

Do not snort buspar you fucking retard

But niether are OTC are you still in high school bud? I don't trip on dxm diphenhydramine or drammamine.

Aw shit, wasn't really aware of that, thanks for the heads up user. But that's why it's on my list, just to experience it once in my life, ya know? It'll be great, just need to find someone I can trust to sling some good shit my way. Having troubles with that right now.

That sounds like you thiinking ketamine? But yes you bring up a good point. TEST YOUR SHIT CHILDREN

I say no to my coworker everytime has ask me for a free line. (like an hour ago while he's closing he ask "user, wanna go super Saiyan tonight with me?") I know he wants me to get hooked so he'll have another customer, and even if he isn't coke is a waste for me.

Stay away from it. I've done it a few times and it's not worth the money you're gunna be dropping on it left and right. I stick to weed, shrroms and lsd now.

i like addy better
youtu.be/i599APrWZ_c

Alcohol turn in to pop once you hit the line. just take it eazy.

You also have to do it right. I've found vaporizing it is the most efficient way of doing it, and you can't just inhale/exhale like with good ol' ganja. You gotta hold that shit in for as long as possible and then some to actually blast off/break through. By the time you exhale, not gonna lie, it's a little scary if you've ever done acid it's similar to coming up for a second or two. The best way I've described it is taking the peak of an acid trip, condense it down to about 15-20 minutes and crank it up to 11. I would personally recommend closing your eyes and listening to chill music or no music at all really. Nothing sad either because it WILL fuck with you and your outlook on things but overall I would strongly recommend doing it at least once.

Hey Sup Forums

Should I smoke a bowl, load my bong, or rip a few geebs tonight.

That's a smart list user

addy addy addyyoutu.be/i599APrWZ_c

I guess, weed and shrooms are of the earth. Weed daily, shrooms WHNEVER i get it, and lsd when I wanna have a spiritual sesh.

Probably will give up lsd and shrooms after my first DMT breakthrough.

D: All of the above

Why not I'm asking for a reason not a yes or no.. cunt.
Here goes the gator tail of buspirone.. will keep updated on effects hope to not become an hero.

Jesus fucking Christ, has NO ONE on /b listened to White Lines by Grandmaster Flash?
>DON’T DO IT

>worth it?
Jesus Fuck Yes

1 dont be poor
2 have gf that becomes massively turned on and whorish on coke
3 have plenty of weed/oil to calm ur tits down
4 keep sexy/teasing/blowing going all night to keep boner safe
5 win

Takes time to build in your brain it didn't work for me for awhile until it just clicked it tastes and smells a bit like grandma's closet (mothballs) but in a pleasant way.

nah mate this was some college shit. I think he mentioned DXM as what he was using. It was a while ago and he's stopped now (thankfully) but shit was kind of concerning.

Nah. Its shit. Nowadays anyways. Back in 06 you could get a gr for $60 (Canadian) now it's $100... It's always cut with such garbage. Bad coke stuffs you up. Like fucking all the coke in my city you can maybe do a half gr then after that you're stuffed. You're stuffed for at least a day. It's not like they cut it with baby lax and speed anymore... It's like t3s....

The only good coke in my city from 5 dealers i get from is this former hell's angel and he charges 120 for a gr. But it don't stuff ya up and ya don't come down like a motherfucker.

Coke ain't addictive though... So if you feel like pissing away $100 then by all means

Boring by itself usually.
If you get too drunk it'll help sober you up though, and fuck like a champ.

>And would you recommend it? I wanna try it
I quite enjoy coke more than anything else no shit

I say you should try it .... find someone with good stuff
I can help in the SF Bay Area and Las Vegas on occasion

more addictive than meth

Too much coke makes your dick not work regardless of how hot anons fake gf or waifu pillow is

mothballs and burned plastic are my go to descriptions lmao. I also joke that it tastes like corpse ass on a hot June afternoon.

>Coke ain't addictive

Highly disagree

Woah insta sweat and headchange gonna chug a dewger and go outside to smoke.

Haha I use mothballs cause I don't wanna freak people out. I also don't hate the taste or smell for some weird reason I think it's comfortin

Because it's not anything like a benzo. It will have no effect beyond you coating your sinuses with a bunch of binders.

I loathe the aftertaste. It also fucks up whatever drug-doing device your using. I usually used my friends nail from one of his dab rigs or I'll designate specific coils for this janky-ass dab pen I borrowed/don't intend to return.

Who a cares? Being high on coke is better than sticking your dick into some meat-hole.

Eh. Vasoconstriction yes. If your cardio is good, you can maintain if turned on. And actually last longer than you want. The serotonin reuptake part of good coke. Simple version; speed, meth, etc., norepinephrine, dopamine reuptake inhibitors. Non-stepped on coke, serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine. Triple reuptake inhibitor. Speed can also cause the dopamine neurotransmitter to pump out more dopamine. Wears it out. Potential massive depression results.

Dmx came to nashua nh to get clean me and my friends hunted him and they eventually found him at a Wal-Mart I was not there that day and I'll forever regret it.

where do you get cocaine/general drugs from?

im the guy you replied to
for me (its pretty subjective) the 'effects' last for about an hour after ingestion but the euphoria only lasts for 5-15 (again, for me)
after that first little window i still feel like i did coke but all im left with is the jitters and the energy and this weird unease- unsatisfied feeling till i do my next line.
When im doing coke the first line or two is heaven and the rest are just there to put off the incoming come down. i have fun for the first hour but the next 6 are torture. its figuratively and sometimes quite literally like beating a limp dick that never gets hard. frustration, lack of satisfaction and unrest. hell.

BUT IT GETS HOES WET THO

Well Im definitely clogged af now but I feel really trippy. Kinda like when you smoke dope and then smoke a joint. I'm really sweaty and to be honest it's not quite pleasant..

I have friends who spend literally 80% of their monthly wages on it, the coke is apparently shit in Ireland so I never found it particularly addictive personally it’s just useful to keep me awake at a drinking session

Fair point user but I've had both and the one the lasts forever with no climax is arguably worse.

the magic drug fairy.

I have no problem with weed or drugs in general, but I hate the argument that its more acceptable because it's "from the earth"

So is Cyanide, doesn't make it any better. A drug is a drug.

i like coke its a fun time with some bros me and my dude just did a bag

if my years of drug fueled degeneracy can provide one net positive effect it'll hopefully be that one less person will turn into a coke addicted zombie (or heroin, or crack, or xanax etc etc)

drugs are fun to mess around with (i still partake in a few chemicals still to this day) but they'll steal your soul quick.

Do it but know your dealer.

If the government wouldn't make it seem like it instantly kills you people could enjoy it as they do a good cocktail.

Blow is great.