How do Sup Forumsros cope with depression?

How do Sup Forumsros cope with depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/3hhvgy/has_anyone_here_ever_tripped_inside_a_float/
youtube.com/watch?v=XLvlUI58vlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoke weed

Barely

Alcohol.
Chainsmoking.

I perceive it as the devil trying to kill me, so I want to beat the shit out of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXmnmvDl-ao

I struggle, nearly without pause & with my friends

Can people with bad depression be as successful as normies, for lack a better term.

I decided I don't like the way I'm living anymore
then I took LSD
then I took a little dose of MDMA a month later
now I feel much better and my life has a direction again. I realized a lot

not telling you to do the same though. It takes a specific type of person to be able to use drugs to actually improve their thinking, instead of fucking it up completely

successful in what?

Life.

I've been thinking of trying mushrooms while in sensory deprivation therapy.

Bump

psychedelics + sensory deprivation?
it kind of sounds like a way to paranoia/schizophrenia.
from all I know, psychedelics should let you see the world in a new way.

but it's not that I'm a great authority or anything. Just be sure you ask one before you do it

well, define successful then.
you obviously can't be happy, but you probably can get a family and a job and die many years later

I think it'd come with a sort of who death.

Ego*

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/3hhvgy/has_anyone_here_ever_tripped_inside_a_float/

actually, it seems to me it could strengthen your ego much more.
it's the confrontation with reality that shows you your place in it. if all that you can perceive is yourself, then it seems likely that you would think only about yourself.

just do it as everybody does. Go to the forest on a very nice day.
the best if you can do it with a good, intelligent friend whom you trust and who understands how it works

Do you have experience with this?

52's are bomb as fuck, thanks
check out some that butthole surfers

Elaborate pls

Yeah, heh, they're some reform band like the bloodhoung gang with more atmospheric vibes

with sensory deprivation?
no.
but I do have some experience with psychedelics and I heard a substantial amount of reports. Again, not combined with deprivation.
I also studied cognitive science, so I have some knowledge of how the brain works during what stimulation.

but yeah, it's just a guess.
still, as the guy in that storysaid - he recommends it for *experienced* users

What do you recommend as a first experience? How do i set the mood? Should I eat them alone?

Simple. You live with it so long that it swallows you whole, and you and it become one. Everything is grey, and that's okay. Because that's all I get. This is my life.

It goes.

Simple, drink a lot of cheap vodka, chainsmoke cigarrettes, hope that when I pass out I wont wake up one day. Rinse and repeat

first of all, I would recommend LSD for the first time, as it's more predictable and thus easier to find yourself in.
but it doesn't mean you can't start with shrooms, if you feel sure enough.
the mood will be set well enough by the good weather and a beautiful place, preferably with no people walking around. you can listen to some music you like, it's also very cool and enjoyable.
or you can play some instruments yourself.

just make sure you won't get too lost, especially if that would freak you out.

as I already said, it's the best to take any such substances under the guidance of someone who knows some stuff about it. if you don't know such a person, just take somebody you can totally trust. Never take psychedelics with people you don't trust.
if you don't have such friends (which I doubt), then go alone.

it's cool to have an intention set before the trip. like 'I want to finally enjoy my life'. It's also perfectly cool not to have one.

Finally, don't be too afraid of bad trips. they aren't pleasant, but they always go away. And usually they teach you much more than the pleasant ones.

I'm an extremely strong person mentally and only want a deeper insight on my own experiences and life as a whole. Bad trip or not I'm ready.

Hello, me.

well, then you already know most of what you can be told without actually experiencing it.
just don't be too proud, for it's a force that can destroy literally anybody. Respect it.

and have fun. Hope that helps.

zoloft, running everyday, sleeping on time, waking up at a given time and keeping myself busy.

Thank you, user

>have tinnitus
>love music
>friend who taught me how to play music died
>haven't played since
>listen to music to cope
>tinnitus gets worse
fuck my life

exactly this

we don't

Haha, I’m a boring fuck. Meds and therapy.

I feel so thick now, because I block all of my existential crisis shit from my head now, and I try not to think about anything.

Do stuff

don't not do stuff

HOLY SHIT BRO TINNITUS

My parents were killed outside the opera house by a mugger

..yeah

how to cope with depression when you're 14

Wim Hoff breathing method

leave school and start learning about life

depression is a lifestyle.

I was fat, angry, opinionated, hateful, judgmental, shit diet, shit habits, shit health.

When I decided to change all this, unsurprisingly, my world changed.

depression is a lifestyle.

stay the fuck off Sup Forums... it anals your soul for lols

I'm glad to see another user has had successes with using psychedelics to heal

Sorry, my brain is still broken.

if anyone actually wants to discuss healing through psychedellics, I have years of experience and lots of trial and error that I would be happy to share. I'm very passionate about how powerful these tools can be in the right hands.

hmu on kik "LeftUthere"

im soo sorry dude, googled how tinnitus sounds like and i cant believe how you handle that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLvlUI58vlA

taking psilocybe alone is too dangerous?

yeah its the first one in the video it is usually at a fair volume but certain things can make it so i cant hear fuck all besides it like a head rush or bad fall but that's not constant like the usual quiter version

no, but it's more intense than LSD on average. The only thing that can hurt you on psychedellics is yourself (or a family history of schizophrenia)

so as long as you don't make the willing, conscious decision to hurt yourself, you're fine. Imo, you're in less danger of self harm while tripping because of the nature of the drugs

and a large dose will rewire my brain forever?

if you enter the trip seeking answers, yes.
Let it be a symbiosis in your own body. Don't feel the trip, don't control the trip, just be with it. let it take you on an adventure. let it show you things and pull you into weird situations.

Feed it good things. environment is everything. Food, lights, sounds, heat, shape, tone.. all of these things will heavily influence your trip. Darkness will make you trip the hardest.

Tripping is there only time I feel like I'm actually best friends with myself. Its so intimate. I am filled with joy to be in my own skin when I trip.

now, finding that same peace while sober is another trip in it's own :)

I'm really excited for you user, this is a great way to dive into a new world, literally

This
I quit smoking about 2 months ago and a close friend died around the same time. I have gone through extreme bouts of depression since then, to where I'd just sleep all day. It eventually wore off tho.

Since I quit smoking, I noticed that I upped my alcohol intake. Alcohol helps if you have friends to drink with and have fun.
Otherwise it makes it worse.

Yep

like magic

Fuck off with that pussy shit. You can get over your problem. Mine is written into my fucking DNA.I wish I had depression over what I actually have

What i do is WORK, in something you like, just keep your mind busy, is hard, im not telling you is going to be easy... but just get out of your bed (tits the hardest part for me) and start working on something, on your job your studies gym lecture, whatever you do, just embrace the day, i also committed to a long term goal and this really helped me, making small efforts everyday for a bigger achieve.

PS. What i do to get out of bed is as soon as my alarm goes on i stand up and shower, no snooze no 5 more minutes... just get up, you will get the habit in few days.. cheers, i hope i helped you

oh boi, thats everything i need,
sweet words user chan, i will folow your advices

Opiates, specifically fentanyl. It's a terrible addiction and while it cures depression in the short term - my crippling addiction has actually made me more depressed.

Turn depression into anger. More can be acomplished out of spite than out of misery

ops, user sama*

Fuck you

Fuck you and your work

Fuck opiates you weak fuck

By keeping myself busy. I write jokes read hang out with friends watch Netflix try to learn something, sometimes I even go as far as just fucking with people to keep myself out of my own head. It's sorta like the more time I occupy myself on the outside and I move around the less time I have to stagnate and stay in my own mind and over think the stressful/depressing shit I don't need to think about.

I'll fuck your mum's pussy you fuck, fuck you

Ur a joke, fucking faggot, fuck you

repeated magic mushrooms cured my depression. after I had stopped the things which were causing my depression, ...drugs, excessive sex, bad diet, lack of exercise.

I mostly cope with meth. Snort a good line, tweak balls, and focus on vidya, or cleaning room, whateves.

Fuck shrooms and drugs, fuck you

this

Kek you people and your healthy habits. Since I know I'm gonna kill myself soonish I just use alcohol, dad jokes, and video games to keep myself busy until I've gathered enough dosh to make it easy for my family to afford my funeral. Should be only about a year now at most.

Weak ass bitch, fuck you

Weak? How so? I'm still fully concious and aware and funtional. Just, hyper focused and distracted from my ex and bills and how I'm generally a worthless piece of shit. Ya dig?

whats soo bad about your life user?

same dude

Why are you lashing out on everyone user? Are you sad cause your dad repeatedly molested you as a child?

Oh it's not like "omg my life is so much worse than anyone else's you'd never understand". It's more that I just hate myself and my existence. Every day is just such a disappointment to myself and there's so many things that factor into it. I honestly just don't wanna live. I know plenty of people have it worse. I just don't want to live. If that makes me weak so be it. Hence me saving up to cover my funeral and debts so that my family isn't affected.

Fuck you, weak ass fag.

>depression is a lifestyle.
>depression is a lifestyle.

repeating something doesn't make it true

Nope mostly because, fuck you

no,he is just like us, a ghost trying to feel something

Nope, I feel, more than you can ever, fuck you

Ignore it, the more you dwell on it the worse it gets like a self fulfilling cycle of self defeat. Psychiatrists use the tendency to sling pills (that cause depression and suicidal ideation oddly enough) label you for life. Find something to tap into your serotonin, naturally, like exercise, anything else is going to trash your life unnnecessarily.

Is this a trick question? Depression doesn't exist so I don't have to cope with it.

Pepper kicks ass.

Ur a trick question. Fuck you

Psychedelic are like an enema for the brain unless you have a really weak mind or someone/something fucks with you.

scientologists should be sent to the ovens, right after the jews

blackness
my soul bleeds
emptiness
I am Nothing.

>Simple.
>Simple
hivemind

We are many.

Nice Stephen Hawking

Fuck you and your fucking complicity, fuck you

Fuck you

There's nothing wrong with complying.

>first of all, I would recommend LSD
You see I feel the opposite I thought shrooms were gentler, but I did get sick and then...