A few months ago I was diagnosed with metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma which has spread to my chest and lymph nodes...

A few months ago I was diagnosed with metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma which has spread to my chest and lymph nodes. Things aren't looking so good so I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 82 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, it's me.

Timestamp fag

Dude I feel for you. I hope you have some nice booze or whatever. And although your situation is far from normal or good, I'll ask once- please don't do it.

Rolling for 82.

>rolling

roll

roll

roll

do trips count?

Roll bitch

qwerty

Rollz

roll

rollorinio

87 bitch

roollllll

Fagkit

And just like that I'm on a roll.

kek

Very unfortunate. These things happen though.

Have you considered raping women of all ages, killing people and just being a downright piece of shit if you're going to die anyway though? Then suicide? Go out with a bang... or several.

Roll

82?

HOw will you do it?

naw fuck that just link the cam

Nigger

what are using to do it

The record stands at 58.

op is nowhere to be found

does trips count

If tomorrow doesn't matter, shouldn't you live every day like your last? I understand you may be in a lot of pain though and I won't stop you. Justg consider your options first.

Buy as much explosives as you can and blow yourself up as you listen to your favorite songs. That's how I'd an hero atleast. Also, do it outside, might as well become fertilizer quicker so you can move on to the next part and become a fuck ton of plants. Do you have weed or any drugs you'd want to try? Do those too. Do a fuck ton of drugs.

Roll that SHIT

Reroll

Again

roll

Don't do it man at least say your goodbyes first

Roll

Roll

give live link

roll

Just rub some weed oil on it stupid. It will clear right up.

Roll

roll

Roll

OP how long would you have left if you waited it out?

rollin

fake and gay but also roll

Rolling, find coke, Molly, acid, definitely fucking get acid. Shrooms are fun too. Just make it fun. Godspeed to oblivion friendo.

Think about this for a minute, if you're really about to kill yourself, what do you have to lose?
You're completely free. Take advantage and do a bunch of crazy thrill-seeking shit atleast.

*throws dice*

roll

Dont...And why not on chemo?

rollz

SCC is the third simultaneous cancer my pop is fighting. He isn't quitting. Man up and work the treatments.

Wallet up and pay his treatments nigger. Also do coke and hookers until you die of overdose get

Watch this fat 82 boys

belter of an idea tbh.

Roll

First roll

Rollie

Rollio for pollio

R o l l

Rullz

Don't do it

wont deliver roll

roll

If this is 82 then im rolling for you to not do that

Winrawr

OP here decided not to do it no one rolled 82 good night

Roll for don't kill yourself
Make the most out of the time you have left
Take LSD

This

Before you do it, take a shit. You don't to take a shit while you're a dead corpse and the clean up crew notices it. You'll die of embarrassment

I wish this were true op, I really do.

It can always get better.

If not, see you on the other side one day Sup Forumsrother. Suffer well.