This is the best television show of the past ten years

This is the best television show of the past ten years.

Will season 2 be able to top it?

Nah

But it wasn't broadcast on television you numbskull

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

haha god no

Pleb shit overrated by normies and redditors, shows you how shitty tv is nowadays when cliched garbage like this considered great, early 2000s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

no
however it's not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be

This

No you faggot, sopranos, wire, mad men, shield, and deadwood are all better than this garbage. Now go back to your home website

>cliche

Everything is either cliche or pretentious, either they are giving you something familiar or they are giving you something weird for the sake of being weird

this is true of 90% of shows

correct

Who's the most based dude on television and why is it Froggo?

Things idiots say

>first episode literally called mad max

it's literally confirmed to be kino.

>This is the most reddit television show of the past ten years.

Fixed that for you. Although Rick & Morty is a strong contender for that throne.

Dont forget mr reddit

>le reddit Boogeyman

You two brainwashed losers don't even know to critique something properly. It's all just 'muh reddit' or 'muh kino'

People wouldn't be gushing about this horseshit if it wasn't for the jerkoffs over at Reddit who think this and Game of Thrones are the "BEST TV SHOWS EVER!!"

Apart from the soundtrack there is NOTHING this show does better than the mediocre film Super 8 by JJ. Abrams and Spielkike

People who love this series either bought into the hype, have lower standards for TV than for film or are just irredeemable plebs

Literally kill yourself
>ppl just like it bcoz other ppl like it

it's a fairly decent show and it's just about the right time for 80s kids who now have kids of their own to start feeling nostalgic for their own childhood as they raise their kids.

sure, the hype oversold it a bit, but you guys need to chill out and let normies enjoy their nostalgia show.

>le strangers things is better than true detective season 1 meme
reddit pls go

That fat fuck on the right ruined it tbqhf

Too bad you can't describe what you like about it without using the words "80s" or "nostalgia"

i like winona ryder too

It is

the new ginger girl they have for s2 is cute, and the red power ranger guy i also looks decent, although I;'m sure he'll give chad a run for his money. I'm hoping for lots of fights within the kids and teen circles.

Its not even the best new shows of this year. Might make top 5

was really looking forward to it, but after two episodes i gave up. it was just a little lame, and i didnt enjoy any of the characters.

What is Breaking Bad?

Not as good as Mad Men. Not even close.

maybe for young adults.
The best television shows this year are The Night Of, American Crime Story: OJ simpson, and Westworld

>tfw ypu realize that the kid from the Amiibo commercial that says "dk's in this is gonna be bananas" is a character in the show
Good for him.

It was great. But all I see coming is a huge letdown in season 2.

I really hope I'm wrong though.

It had a really great start, but it fell apart in the last 3 episodes.

But still a good show overall, kind of a shame that Sup Forums started shitting on it as soon as it became popular.

are you me?

Oh OH I MEMBER!

tv shows are nothing but mere entertainment

if you think otherwise, i don't like you

Jesus Christ you are brainwashed or paranoid or something,not everyone goes to Reddit.

The show is objectively good

I clearly gave 3 reasons for why people love this mediocre show, only one of them has to do with Reddit. Fuck off moron.

not even the best thing that came out on Netflix in the Fall

he didn't say the best broadcast television show; streaming networks are still considered television and are eligible for awards.

though he's wrong either way

>season 2 is a direct continuation of a story with nowhere to go instead of a new but similar story, like a twilight zone episode per season

NO ONE enjoyed this show simply because of the soundtrack.

I honestly can't remember a single song from it, and i loved.

You could offer me any amount of money and I wouldn't be able to name one song from the show.

My only guess would be don't you forget about me.

your third reason is literally nothing

they'll fill it with more drama between the new and old characters (see pic related, she's the new girl) and they'll do more backstory on the adults and the program. Honestly, its going to feel more like a prequel with season 3 probably being the true sequel.

literally a fucking meme show
>DUDE EGGOS LMAO
>DUDE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS BAZINGA XD
>DUDE FILM GRAIN LMAO
>DUDE SYNTH WAVE LMAO
>JUSTICE FOR BARB LMAO
normie trash, don't waste my time OP

Is Dungeons and Dragons normie tier now?

>but it fell apart in the last 3 episodes

meme criticism

Because he's got it all. Talent, kindness, awesome frog style. He's really going places.

its depiction sure is

Kid is overrated

whoops, think you misclicked buddy. here's the pic you meant to post

>Bloodline Season 1 exists

Nope, Netflix beat it a year earlier.