Why does everyone here hate turkey so much?

Why does everyone here hate turkey so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>everyone
i dont

Give me a single reason to like them.

We fucked their mothers thats why

They are white and developed

They are as white as you paki.

this

this 2bh.

I like (western) Turkey, but they hate me.

>watch turkish telenovela
>immediately fall in love with one of the actresses
how can turkbros do it seeing them everyday

Genetics test indicate they're extremely similar to Caucasian populations (and distant from Arabs), which are generally considered white. And they're really no swarthier on average than Greeks.

I like turks, if it weren't for them germanposting would be 100% autism

this image doesnt work because 1000 years ago everyone in turkey was a greek speaking christians. turks descend mostly from them.

it's like pakistanis pretending to not be indians.

Its more like argies larping as europeans

>mfw south-am*rican monkey thinks he knows everything about middle east

fuck off, we are %100 pure bred turkic

No idea desu, but I don't hate them

No you're white

I guess it's mostly jealousy

Greeks hate them because Turkey destroyed their empire, occupied them for half a millennia and controls their capital.

Arabs hate them because Turkey unlike them managed to become a middle-income economy while not having the massive oil wealth that the Arabs have. The Turks managed to become richer than them with fewer resources.

But overall it's not all doom and gloom, Serbia, a country which we constantly meme about hating the Turks, is pushing for more and more trade and investment opportunities with Turkey and we see the rest of the ex-yugo nations doing the same.

turey

i dont

>mfw some mongol got this goddess
Just why did she choose her?

It was cool to hate Turks around the time when I was around
That Netherlandfag started cochroach meme with me

I guess I am a dick desu. Now I am back on Sup Forums I expect more turkish hating memeing

Nah, your country is pretty based.

>coachroach
Explain what happened

probably because he is smart and handsome and has a good personality ?

I don't even remember desu. I think Netherlandfag was an Armenian diaspora shitposter on /tr/. It was like 4 years ago if not 5

i don't love them but i don't hate them either
>bomb food
>one of the only muslim countries that are not autistic about islam
we do have a shitload of historical beef but I can respect that they didn't try to destroy our identity and turn us into miniturks even though they cucked us for 400 years

kebab, yogurt and fez

>%100 pure bred turkic
nah, you are fucking mongrels
cause he's handsome? also, their language is similar, so

Because we steal their girls

turks are subhumans

Because they support terrorism and elected a terrorist and decided they love him so much they want to give him more powers.

Yeah i never really understood it.
I mean turks aren't great, but mainlander chinese are truly something else.
But then again i'm guessing most of US and EU don't really have significant mainlander diaspora so they wouldnt know just how disgusting they are.
Hongkongers are okay though.

very sad that people here dont know what animals they are

We hate them because they want land from us and they hate us because we want land from them, plain and simple. Oh and we have a history of hatred longer than most modern nations even existed

>have a whole continent to your own separated by sea and don't have neighbors at all
>still complain about neighbors

holy shit you must truly be a shitty country.

>neighbors
idiot

>Arabs hate them
We don't.

Only the ones that look down on us. Other than that, I have no problems w/ Turks. Then again, I can only speak for myself.

>e Turkey destroyed their empire,
bullshit post

Personally because they're the №1 cause of the problems in the Balkans. Sure Austria, Hungary and Russia also effected it, but none caused as many irreversible problems as the Turks did.

Especially bullshit and historically inaccurate. The last emperor actually wanted to surrender to Ottoman Empire than fall to western catholics.

fuck whites
catholics are false christians

#1 problem in the balkans are the balkan subhumans

Imagine if Erodgan was senile and incompetent and didn't actually believe in anything and ruled the world hahaha it would be hilarious

Greeks are Balkanites too, Iki

Diaspora and history

thats what only balkan subhumans claim because they know that they are inferior and jealous

i don't think all the hate is genuine.
they are good people overall and their country is not that bad at all.

>they are good people overall
they are not
turks are more like asians

Actually this is the answer. For example, during bosnian war, the war could resume at any time during dayton accords because of some 1% of land. The problem is that it's not defined what is "rightfully ours" of any country

it's a fact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans

for jealous balkan subhumans with inferiority complex
you are a slavic subhuman

Hate? We helped them kill C*tholics and tried to stop Timur while the rest ran. Greatest ally

Everyone already knows not to trust Serbian

see

t*rks are subhuman

>That Netherlandfag started cochroach meme with me
A cypriot started that meme

I have one good Turkish friend who lives there but even he acknowledges that most turks are subhumans

>Watermelon seller
Check

>Plan a false coup to kill all political opponents
Check

>Become a dictator by referendum
Check

Erdogan is not dictator.
Turey supor issi is overused mene created by kidf. Any sane person would realise it nedver happened.

Had a kebab last night. Coming out my pores.

many intelligent turks here do not associate with turks
i know some who have no turkish friends and talk only german at home

They've said Germany is a Turk colony. How does that sit with you?

Because they are disgusting mudslimes who are the enemy of all Europeans and we should be warring for their extermination and retaking Anatolia, not letting the roaches into our countries.

he doesn't care because he is greek