Hey Sup Forums, I'm getting into secret cams on friends and shit (bathroom, shower, rooms etc). I bought this...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm getting into secret cams on friends and shit (bathroom, shower, rooms etc). I bought this, it's about the size of a thumb, and it has motion detection. It's pretty cool. My only issue is I'm not sure where to place the camera. Do any of you guys have any tips or camera recommendations that are extremely tiny or covert? Also, general spy cam/hidden cam thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B077HWX8KL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What model is that?

It's not the one i bought but it looks the same, this is the link to the one I've been using.

amazon.com/gp/product/B077HWX8KL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is it actually quality video or just some mainland chink shit? Also, stick it in the bathroom vent, report back.

Buy something that you can mount onto the wall like a shower caddy/tower rack. For a towel rack, make an extraneous screw hole in the rack and put the camera in the rack behind the hole. For a shower caddy you can easily hide the camera by affixing it behind a hole in the side of an empty shampoo bottle.

>where to place the camera
Show us a picture of the bathroom. NOT a pic that "looks like my bathroom". One from inside the shower looking back out would be useful.

protip, mount it within the wall, plaster up the sides, then put something to obfuscate the area.

ITT never use other people's bathrooms

quality is good, 1080p. nightvision aint bad too. recomended. kind hard to use at first but there are online tutorials to follow.

I'm placing the cams in other peoples bathrooms/rooms etc that I'm over at frequently. so basic spots.

HORY SHIT you are going to get caught, motherfucker.

Walk us through this. How would this go down?

For instance, today I was at my girlfriends house, she has 4 sisters and her mom is decent as well. I've been wanting to see all of them for a long time. I've snooped and shit but always got nothing good.

Anyway, I put the camera in their bathroom today, they have a low sink and tubing underneath the sink that go into the wall from below. I clipped the camera to the tube and it was in the perfect spot, I tested it myself and stood around in the bathroom and I get a clear shot of everything, stepping in the shower, sitting on the toilet etc. My only issue is the small chance someone decides to look under the sink. I'm terrified.

I was unlucky today because the 3 hours I was there, no one used the bathroom or took a shower sadly, I thought I had their schedules down but I was wrong. Going to try again tomorrow.

cont. I also want to try placing the camera in one of the sisters bedrooms and hiding it over a night or a week while it's on motion detect mode. Then coming to collect it later on. But I don't know where I could hide a camera to have it undetected for such time.

do they have a bookshelf?

so you're prepared to risk having your relations and reputation permanently destroyed just for jerking off?

The one sister does, she uses it for a collection of snowglobes though, not books. I was thinking of placing it in there but I'm still terrified of getting caught, because I'm the only male to go in their house and it's pretty obvious that I'd be the one to place it.

oh go fuck yourself. what are you even doing right now? you clicked into a thread about hidden cameras.

bump

yeah pretty much, this is a nut worth getting. don't have much else to live for anyway.

hmm, a bed that is raised? (under the bed)
or behind pillow?

hmm.. the beds are raised yeah, I might do the under the bed thing. behind pillow is too risk. thanks user.

yeah I like creepy stuff, but I cannot afford to risk being caught myself. so I rely on the work of others who have nothing to lose.

>My only issue is the small chance someone decides to look under the sink.
What do you mean? Imagine a girl sitting on the floor putting lotion on their legs and feet. Would they see it then?

no problem B

a tissue box works wonders. cut your own hole

GENIOUS (not op)

bump for interest

post something dude... i actually got some of those cams too, don't yours have terrible battery life?

get a empty soap bottle from your shower, cut the lid off with a hole as big as the camera. make a small hole in the label, place back in shower. i have used this technique many times.

op better deliver, pretty much always on at 1 am so do it then B

Same

I expected nothing less from Sup Forums...

WORDS OF WARNING. Be very careful OP. I spied on about 8 different girls, before getting caught. I got 5 girls on camera taking a shower, and the others using the bathroom. I ended up getting caught because the boyfriend of one of the girls that I filmed saw the camera apparently. I didnt think twice to check out his videos (obviously), and deleted them. But looking back, I should have, because it could have given me time to prepare.

Anyways, after having the police knocn on my door, they immediately arrested me and searched my place, taking everything electronic including the camera. I admitted everything outright, and (was) also in the military, so i think i got off pretty easy. I got a $3600 fine. Also luckily, none of the girls appeared in court, i think mostly out of embarrassment (they all knew me). Only the guy did.

TLDR. Watch out for any guys that may intercept the camera. We seem to be more adept at finding/expecting that shit.

How would you secure it inside the bottle?

>My only issue is the small chance someone decides to look under the sink. I'm terrified.
Build it into something that fits in color etc, a small housing of sorts. Leave it there, even if the cam is not. Bitches are too self absorbed to notice anything if it just a little hidden.

Your only problem is going to be the dad if he needs to work on the sink.

NOW POST SOME OF YOUR CURRENT CAPS!

so hows my plan of using a phone with a background recorder and putting it in a pants pocket, if found its just a blank phone. hidden camera like the op pic seems too risky

must b nice 2 b white.

hot glue gun?

let's see some

Pro Tip
Disable, Remove or Cover any Lights they may blink or stay a solid color when recording

Damn bro.
More too the story?
>Aftermath

WINRAR?
Vold?
Mega?
Dropbox?

also might be good to test if it makes any beeping noises like when it's low battery or something

Is the pipe PVC or metal?

Oh Shit! Yeah that too!

... also encrypt your captures when storing them on the pc. There are many options, i like truecrypt even though it is discontinued.

so what if mommy decides to clean the bathroom tiles, gets on the ground to wipe something, mops up and/or wipes down the sink

protip
you're fucked. they wll know it was you, maybe set up their own hidden cam, then they will call the cops and your ass will be in jail

(You)
these fucking trips don't lie

bump

they got destroyed.

well, i think that im probably a rare case. pretty much every relationship from, where i was stationed and where this all took place, was destroyed, except for one. She didnt ever mention it again, and we still talk. But it didnt really matter, because after getting kicked out of the military, I went back home and the only other person besides that 1 girl that knew about the whole thing was my mom (because they somehow contacted her while i was in my holding cell). I lied to her and told her it was just a big misunderstanding and it was just a disgusting military prank gone wrong. ( i dont think she fully believed me, but it hasnt been mentioned since).

But while it was all happening, it was pretty embarrassing. It seemed like everyone at my place of work knew. Some guys obviously asked for the vids, but alot also were white knights.

>after getting kicked out of the military
You got discharged for that???

Hope you recover man.
Thanks for your honesty.
Serves as a cautionary tale

All in all though, i still fap to the thought of one girl in particular. It was my friend's just-turned-18-year-old sister. She was prom queen and all popular at her school apparently. She was a nice girl, but super uptight, and she claimed shed never had a boyfriend. Seeing her completely naked and watching her dry her pussy off with my towels is irreplaceable.

You're whole outcome sucks, but here's an internet heart

The line from the cut will be cover by the cap. The cap will be facing down with the camera on top of it. this will not really work for someone taking a shower because they might knock it over.

Poor nigger boy.

thanks. its been about 7 years now, so all is good.

couple things to note. the police searched through and found the videos i still had stored on the SD card, but they werent able to see that i had recorded all the things that i had. (it was multiple instances, one of the girls had been house-sitting my place for a week). Anyways, i had a laptop with just a regular windows password that they couldnt get passed. The cops were telling me and my lawyer to make things easier for myself by just unlocking it. But I was advised to refuse. My lawyer and the DA argued in court about it multiple times, but in the end they never got in to it. Also, this whole ordeal had been spread out over about half of a year. They kept trying their hardest to get the girls to come to court, but they kept not showing up. I think it was about 10 separate hearings.

So maybe do as another user had suggested and encrypt everything. maybe they cant get into it still. Also, if you do have the shitty luck of getting caught, maybe try to talk the girls down and see if you can do anything to make amends.

yea, i got discharged with an other than honorable for "commission of serious civilian offense". My commander was actually trying to fight for me to stay, but of course our admiral (in charge of the whole base) was a female and recommended that I be kicked out and also face additional punishment.

These trips are lucky. OP is *guaranteed* to get caught. You ignore these trips, you will get trips to the prison with Jamal and three 9 inch nigger cocks up your ass.