Alright guys we'll discuss it now. We will finally settle the argument

Alright guys we'll discuss it now. We will finally settle the argument.

Are traps gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emmaellingsenn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are they attracted to someone of the same sex?

ghey.

i don't understand the issue/problem with the basic understanding of sexuality on this site.

Yes.

There's not even a debate.
> You have benis.
> Want fuck other person who has benis.
> benis + benis = gay

People will genuinely fight over that they are not gay even if they like traps. Its a fight that only the best can win

they are bisexual

/thread.

also, before you fag cucks start in....

yes, yes if you have a "benis" and the trap has a "benis", that makes you gay too.

there is no such thing as a "feminine penis".

No. I totally blow my load in a trap thread but I find women attractive. I do not find men attractive, and I actually will fight you over this.

are traps gay? I don't know if they are happy, user, that would probably vary from trap to trap. But I do know that they are all faggots.

Traps themselves are gay. Wanting to fuck traps is the straightest thing you can do.

well then, i guess i'll just beat their ass with a dictionary until they learn definitions...

You blow your load over other beings that can blow a load.

You are bisexual.

see
i knew that shit was coming.

>Wanting to fuck other men with a penis is the straightest thing you can do.

No, you are bisexual.

No look faggot I just told you I don't find men attractive. You're kind of already starting to be a faggot about this.

If you like traps, you are bi.

Traps are a mix of man and woman.

Traps are men.

men have penis, women have vagina.

no matter how much you suppress your sexual attraction, that fact does not change.

Okay, consider the following scenario

Think of the hottest girl you know, the girl you've lusted after the most

If she had a dick instead of a pussy would you still fuck her? Keep in mind anal sex from behind with her would be almost identical to anal sex with a biological woman

people need to stop being so fuckin insecure about everything
if you like traps, good for you. don't lose sleep over if you're gay or not for fucks sake

I know, but when I fap I imagine it's a beautiful girl--that doesn't mean I'm gay. Look, why is everyone being a massive faggot about this? I thought this was going to be an open and shut question.

the ones that look like men but the 99 percentile id suck dick with a straight face until it became uggo then drop it

BUT IM NOT GAY GODDAMMIT

Yes.

>I know
Good, then there is no reason to finish reading anything else you have to say.

Yes

/thread. Traps are men with mental and physiological problems.

The true fags are the “straight” men who fuck traps and try to rationalize it in any way... if your a dude and you can get hard seeing another dick, guess what, you’re a faggot.

If you wanted to only fap to women, you would.

If you knowingly fap to something that has a penis, and you have one yourself, it is not straight.

>If she had a dick instead of a pussy would you still fuck her?

no.

there is a penis.

We've been over this, stop being a faggot OP and admit that the trap you fapped is proof that you're a faggot.

We won't judge you.

Wanting to have intercourse with a trap means that you're going to see or feel their penis at least once during the experience and knowing that information and still wanting to have intercourse with them makes it gay

>If she had a dick

do you see the problem with your argument?

Look at these faggots, they wouldn't fuck the object of their most intense lust because she had a penis

The answer is neither, because that dichotomy implies bisexuality doesn't exist. Traps simply aren't a heterosexual thing.

This man understands

*ahem
>she had a penis
*cough

If a trap fucks a woman, is that more gay or less gay?

bait thread newfags

That’s not gay at all since traps are MEN!
How is that so hard to comprehend??

>If a man fucks a woman, is it more gay or less gay?
Gee wiz Einstein, I don't know!

Would you eat the most delicious cake you can imagine?

Now consider the same cake, only with the topping being made of penis. You'd still eat it, right?

Are you really that deterred by penises? You give yourself handjobs all the time. That's pretty gay tee bee aych

Bisexual. Traps are bisexual.

Some fags are repulsed by repulsed by female aspect of the trap.

Some fags want that trap cock.
Bisexuals should all go for traps has everything they like tits and dicks.
Some straights would be repulsed by the feminine penis. Some straights would go for it.

Traps are bi. Basic vend diagram proves it.

Not that guy but homosexuality is attraction to the penis you're touching, and unless you have extreme narcissism that isn't the case.

Gay means you cannot get it up with a women.

Heterosexual means you cannot get it up with a man.

Traps therefore would fall in the Bisexual spectrum. No ifs, buts or wheres.

/thread

>Bisexuals should all go for traps has everything they like tits and dicks.
You're thinking of she-males, not traps.

Traps are basically crossdressers.

Wrong!!
If you can get hard at all looking and stroking/sucking a dick... guess what, you’re at a faggot.

Yes but it's my own penis. There is a huge difference if it's another dick or my own I'm touching.

For you to understand, please do the following:

>Swallow the saliva that's in your mouth
>Now spit in a glass and drink the saliva

Now explain why you are disgusted with the second one.
It's still the same saliva as before, it's even your own.

They are a little gay. Being a trap is gay because you are attracted to men. Liking traps is gay because they are men but not super gay cause they are similar to women.

OOF GOTTEM

Of course they are.

You have rehashed this same question yet a fucking gain.

Minifag is judging you.

You can be a trap and not be gay. Just because you like wearing panties doesn't mean you like dick.

Damn dude, I didn't see that analogy coming, you fucking got me

>Are you really that deterred by penises?

yes. i am heterosexual.

Traps are pretty manly and straight... but mines are gay as fuck. When you trap, you hunt witch cunnung bug with a minefiled you are just fucking whoever comes your way.

Underrated post I don't think half these newfags know the difference

There is no definite answer to your question as it's meaning varies.
Usually though people ask this wondering if the attraction towards a trap is of a homosexual nature, often worrying about their sexual orientation. Worry no more, as the answer to this is quite simple.
Attraction towards a trap is by definition not gay. How comes, you may ask? The word "trap" itself describes the object of desire as something deceiving. Obviously the attraction is controlled by the deceptive attributes of the trap.
Like an animal falling for the food under the carton isn't attracted by the carton, so is the man not immediatly attracted by the veiled masculinity.
So far so good, for the immediate response towards a trap.

However what about the attraction towards a traps reveiled true nature?
Isn't it gay to still go for male genitalia?
The answer is a no.
Gay describes homosexual attraction. As explained earlier, the initial attraction stems from the feminine appearance as the first stimulus. Now, what do we call the attraction to both, femininity and masculinity? Bisexuality.
This is still not it, however. A bisexual individual is attracted to men and women. Into which binary extreme does the trap fall? His sex is clearly male and he's deceiving you with his looks veiling his sex. The answer can only be a neuter. This individual may very well be gay/homosexual himself, but doesn't have to, and it does play no role in the other males attraction and its origin.
As we see, we cannot define it in a binary system of homosexual, bisexual and heterosexual attraction.
Traps are thus not gay.

I'm not gay but I'm damn close

those saying you wouldn't suck this dudes dick then give it a rimjob and a reach around are straight up gay senpai

instagram.com/emmaellingsenn/

yes wait... no .. um maybe...

>The word "trap" itself describes the object of desire as something deceiving.

False. In today's culture, a trap is known as being male.

>Obviously the attraction is controlled by the deceptive attributes of the trap.

Also false. The term "feminine penis" is often used by people who are attracted to traps.

>veiled masculinity

again, people attracted to traps now know they are male. nothing is veiled.

>Isn't it gay to still go for male genitalia

that is the definition of homosexuality.

>Now, what do we call the attraction to both, femininity and masculinity? Bisexuality.

wrong, yet again.

women can be attracted to effeminate men, it doesn't make them bisexual.

nice read, convincing for a 14 year old. 3/10.

I need pussy.
Something about it just feels right and good, unless she’s used up and loose

MFW

>asking if male on male sex is gay

Autisim Intensifies

This user knows his shit
people keep trying to force a spectrum into a dichotomy that doesn't exist

You just keep kidding yourself mate.

If you have a dick and it has a dick, you're gay.
If you like guys (those people with dicks such as traps) and you also like girls (those people with vaginas) then and only then are you bisexual.

>False. In today's culture, a trap is known as being male.
That's not the point i made, read again.
>Also false. The term "feminine penis" is often used by people who are attracted to traps.
Already explained further down my first post.
>again, people attracted to traps now know they are male. nothing is veiled.
Back to 1., not what i said.
>that is the definition of homosexuality.
Wrong.
>wrong, yet again.
The demonstrated lack of your reading comprehension and knowledge on the subject disqualifies your opinion.
>women can be attracted to effeminate men, it doesn't make them bisexual.
I sure wonder why you had to jump from trap to "effeminate men" there. Less intelligent readers might mistake this for you conciously misleading here, but as seen in your entire comment you don't have the mental abilities to do anything than just not comprehending what you're talking about.

Bad shitpost, convinced me that you are indeed a 14 year old. 0/10.

neither of you know your shit. sexual dichotomy by definition is about born gender and assumed gender. topic of this thread is about sexual attraction.

If you're watching them have sex with a real woman then I would have to say no in that context, but in any other form yes

O the irony

Traps = any genetic male that can pass as female
The meme started here with anons trolling with pics of shemales and later revealing the dick. It started with hormone'd tittygirls, you can't just revise history and pretend like they don't count all of a sudden. This idea that "traps can't be a trans" is a total newfag fabrication. It's always only been about the ability to pass, thus being able to trap people

>Traps are basically crossdressers.
Only if they look convincing, which they usually don't.

We're not talking about the dichotomy of vagina XX vs penis XY you big gay doofus (even with that it's not a perfect dichotomy), we're talking about this supposed "gay vs straight" dichotomy of attraction that doesn't exist in reality.

This. Also debunks that retarded person in post >In today's culture, a trap is known as being male.
That's clearly wrong. Everyone knows what a trap is, the issue however is identifying an individual as one. If you can tell it is "a trap", then it isn't one.

that's... that's your response?

no rebuttal?

no evidence or links to back your idea?

just "bad shitpost" and repeat what i said to you?

>I sure wonder why you had to jump from trap to "effeminate men"

didn't just "jump there"

you: Now, what do we call the attraction to both, femininity and masculinity? Bisexuality.

that is clearly not the definition of bisexuality and i gave an example on how it is not.

femininity and masculinity are physical traits that either sex can have, and has nothing to do with sexual attractiveness to a specific gender.

>made no points and didn't adress the facts delivered
>clearly was made aware of this in the reply
>"no rebuttal?"
You are too retarded to even comprehend that you were just btfo. Bad for you.

that's my argument. people here, state they are attracted to traps, realize they have a penis, and defend themselves as not gay or bisexual.

Either way, it's still a guy.

>reddit spacing
>no reading comprehension
>not adressing any arguments made
>opinionposting

again. your response has no weight, just insults.

they are totally gay,
is that what Dr Phil is looking at? Traps?

This post is reddit as fuck, but it's actually a good explanation and the truth. Just with a faggoty tone.

If you're don't know it's a trap it's not gay

Consider this:
I like traps and I am gay

Another angle:
The notable thing about traps is the cock
You like traps because they have a cock
You like cock
You have a cock
And like cock

Ok guys. As someone who wanted to be a trap and occasionally faps to traps they are gay with an appeal to bisexual guys.
Gay=homosexual=wanting to fuck someone with same sex parts as you.
Traps look like gurls but got dicks and no bewbs so if your a guy then they have same sex parts. Therefore it's gay to like traps.

You can be bisexual that doesn't make it not gay. Being bisexual means you like gay stuff and straight stuff.

Yes they look like girls. No they are not girls. See point above about having male genitalia.

No its not gay of when you find out they're a guy you stop fapping to them

Yes it is gay if you keep going when you find out they got a dick.

Yes Felix Argyle is best girl.

Didnt read thread. Just read this

There's a difference between illusion and truth. Liking a man makes you gay. But like in a man who dresses up as a woman doesn't make you straight. That's only an illusion

If it has a dick. If you have a dick. You both gay. Accept it.

This, the mental gymnastics people play

MASSIVE KEK