Serious question b

serious question b.
>Met cutie 3.14 at coffee shop.
>Start talkin
>she wants to bang
>only problem is a pretty significant age difference.
>also were both virgins

What would you do?

pic not related

If she's legal then who cares? Just out of curiosity how big a difference are we talkin about?

self bump

over 5 years different

How many over 5?

Bang

Great question

She underage?

stop being a vague beta and tell us both your ages

15 and 21

Dated a 16 year old at the age of 21legally. Had parents fill out a form with signature. Honestly don't do it. Depending on if illegal don't. It's not worth going to prison and getting put on a predators list. If she is legal then go right ahead my dude.

If she's legal, 18, and he's more than 5 years older, than OP is at Minimum 23+ year old virgin.

do it post pics

She's a virgin because she's a child,
you're a virgin because you're a social retard.

Don't heap that evil on her, OP.

abort thats statutory faggot pedo

not unheard of on this site

This is a No. Its for your own good brother. Plenty of fish in the sea.

OP, you ever consider not telling a woman you're a virgin?

Just allow plausible deniability that you just had bad sex the first (few) time(s)?

Oh I know, I just wanted to quantify what a loser OP is.

Lmao only a 15 year old girl will give you any attention at a coffee shop? she probably felt bad for you after you had an autism attack. kys already, pedo.

Only 5 years apart? What the fuck are you, an elementary kid? Geez, 5 years among adults is nothing. Also, fuck your trips.

i know that 5 years isnt a big deal for adults but it would be illegal. also I didnt initiate this whole thing. she brought it up cuz i felt sketch about it in the first place.

You're clearly looking for a way to justify sleeping with a minor. Move on and download Tinder.

>See cute girl in coffee shop
>Blunder up to her and engage in conversation
>Her visible disgust and curt replies can only mean she wants to fuck me
>Find out she's a teenager, I'm still in
>I think she's a virgin, and I'm obviously a virgin at the totally appropriate age of 25
Sup Forumsros, help me bang this chick and finally get out of the friendzone