Hello anons, I've ordered this sex doll for around 300-400 dollars and it's coming in a couple weeks...

Hello anons, I've ordered this sex doll for around 300-400 dollars and it's coming in a couple weeks. I will post again when it arrives pictures of me unboxing and testing the doll. I don't really care how much traction this gets now, as I assume anons that can't afford much might benefit from this pretty cheap doll that actually looks good.

Anyway, I guess this is a general doll thread. Or you can make requests for me when it comes and I will keep a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

secure.realdoll.com
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr4655
aliexpress.com/item/Real-Silicone-100cm-Sex-Dolls-100-Realistic-Normal-Breasts-Love-Doll-Metal-Skeleton-Adult-Tits-Anal/32804004936.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where'd you order from?

Amazon actually, so I have some buyer protection at least. There's some fairly cheap good ones on Amazon that have free shipping. Anywhere from 400-600$.

id buy one if i didnt live with my mom

would rather fuck one of these than any woman even if she offered to me

Whats the brand name?

Yeah I get you, this one is actually fairly small only about 4 ish feet so not too hard to hide.

No brand name, just some weird Amazon reseller but had decent had and the purchase had buyer protection so I went for it. You can find these from all sorts of different guys around this price.

inb4 roasties

my first doll was similar to that. it's good to learn on a cheap doll

I've seen so many pictures of that one, but how much is it?

I saw this post and was intrigued, so decided to look, but these descriptions concern me

$1,500

Oh geez yeah that is pretty pricey, but looks like a good one.

it is a really good doll, i have two

>sandwich
>strong meat

Sounds delicious!

Can i see their pussies? Spread open? Im really curious.

I'll add it to the list when mine arrives, unless some other generous user could share.

Thank you. Please let me know about how hard the cleanup is too. Im pretty well endowed at nine inches so unless i can bottom out in her, i dont think id buy one.

I know this is a dried out question, but where do I buy these?

email dollhouse168 or go to HGdoll

Do they bleed? I need one that bleeds.

Moooods

Op I've heard notoriously the pictured doll is NOT what is sent and you get fucked nice pun I know by Ching Chong land. How do you know you are getting what is pictured? I've looked into purchase and tons of loserfags ripped off and good luck with your international consumer complaint?

I hear there are loli dolls but I feel like that's just an FBI set-up.

Fuck off newfag

no, but they are trying to ban them

Kill yourself you stupid fucking nigger retard

Please do a review of the doll when you get it! I might get one because I'm a loner faggot

Bumping for interested. I thought about buying a sex doll? Is it worth it? I have no chances of getting a gf

Good to know

just do it, they are great

How can I hide it? I still live with my mom unsurprisingly

So you never have friends... come over?

From what I know these guys are the best in the business and working on AI systems but they're like $6000-$7000 secure.realdoll.com

are shota sex dolls legal? asking for a friend

i want this polar bear

lmao

>secure.realdoll.com
way too old
Where's AI Loli?

don't let her in your room, buy a lockable case, put her in your closet with blankets over her, there are a lot of things you can do

never

Ever seen the movie ET before?

>HURR DURR KYS
Fuck off newfag

It's probably a Japan only exclusive. Like the used underwear vending machines

Awesome, actually thinking about buying this one for 500 bucks

I'd like Pris the Nexus 6 pleasure model but heard she's dispatched to an off world kick hit squad. Fucckkkkkk.....

looks great and i think it's good to start with a cheap doll so it doesn't matter as much when you make a mistake, but remember you usually get what you pay for.

She obviously doesn’t look like a child but because of her size do you think I’d get arrested if I tried to import one into Australia?

This is creepy fucking shit. But it makes it feel like old Sup Forums, and for that, i say more pedophiles with sex dolls threads

lol youre riding the line for a visit from the fbi user

I mean the one I'm getting looks like an adult, it's just small because of the cost.

I'm curious what the neighbors thing when you stage photos like this. I mean it's literally the most hilarious and sad photo I've ever seen, and hot all rolled into one.

they don't see because i have a big yard

I can't even afford a action figure from the dollar store

Looks like a WM Doll

Do you want customization or default?

at that price it must be a knock off WM

What's red head's name?

is legal to buy this in the us?

she is a DH168 Bel, i named her Emily but most people call her the Gwen doll

it is for now, i just pray this doesn't pass govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr4655

Record it fag.

Short answer, no. Most of the US bans the sale of child like sex dolls. However, some states its legally grey

I too like Gwen ten hentai

>DH168 Bel
Run a Patreon with Gwen photo updates. Instant thousandaire.

More Emily and Hana!

lol i have thought about it

it's getting late and i need to sleep

Is it bad I prefer the 100-120CM dolls over the life like ones?

Sleep should certainly take precedence.

>Australia
most likely

The smaller dolls are nice for a lot of practical reasons

Good night

kek did you actually slide them?

And you, sleep well

>Dollhouse 168 dolls come with hymens to guarantee they are new

Thats a cute addition

just a little

thanks, you too

i can't believe people can't see how this dolls could help pedos to not molest real children so retarded

If the summary provided in the link is accurate, couldn't the manufacturer get around the ban by selling the dolls incomplete or not assembled? Selling something as a kit seems to skirt various taxes, regulations, and laws regarding other things like vehicles and weapons.

Also, judging just by the title of the bill, they're being pretty fucking loose with the term robot aren't they?

no dude, theve got them at sexyland/mart for maybe an extra $100
none of the dolls they had would've looked a day over 11.
only because, the bigger the doll, the more silicone/materials used thus a larger price rendering it too expensive to sell or stock rotate frequently
no store ever buys something knowing they won't be able to sell it lol
>pic unrelated

Worst comes to worst I check the weight on ship with my provider and if its severely different I immediately cancel the order on Amazon.

Always check TheDollForum first regarding any resellers youre unfamiliar with. Chances are, if they're a scam site, TDF will have heard of them and have a thread reporting them on it

LOL but wouldn't loli dolls be the solution?

"Here you go Pedo, fuck this instead."

The specific reseller I used is not listed on there to be a scammer, and say many posts that Amazon resellers are fairly trustable with their policies.

Thats Takagi's logic anyways

this one looks more teen than child
other are far too much pedo : S

have you checked the laws in your state about the dolls?

its even possible to make my own doll?
pouring silicon into moulds and shit

>Takagi's Logic

Please elaborate, I am intrigued.

Shin Takagi of Trottla claims that his dolls will keep pedophiles from acting on their urges

Shame they cost 6k+ and take a year to manufacture

most dolls have an "skeleton" that make them able to pose

I see...

I always joked about wanting a doll, because it's a uncomfortable topic for most

"Dude, just get laid bro."

'Yeah, sure... Let me just toggle my sexual appeal and start attracting women."

lol but I would never buy one... Masturbation will suffice.

I'd probably get bored of it too quick.

a servo actuated skeleton wired on unity and oculus rift, thats it

I ordered mine for $355 with free shipping; she arrived in exactly six days, and has proven to be a fantastic investment.

aliexpress.com/item/Real-Silicone-100cm-Sex-Dolls-100-Realistic-Normal-Breasts-Love-Doll-Metal-Skeleton-Adult-Tits-Anal/32804004936.html

Have you experience with fleslights?

I forgot too lube up and burned my forskin.
Every time I get a errection, I RIP my skin again, it never gets time to heal.
Even when Im trying to NOT fap, I wake up with wood and bleeding.
Its been two weeks
Halp

Circumcision

how big do these 100cm dolls look in comparison to an actual human?

about the size of a 3-4 year old

Head at dick lvl

sharpie in the pooper

eh i'd hit it

She looks real on this phone screen, fuck..