How do people last I a relationship?

How do people last I a relationship?

I fuck it up every time. I don't understand why.

Be there for your partner when they need you be willing to make changes for them and don’t cheat

Don't let sex ruin it.

look for a soulmate, more than a relationship

be humble, find someone who can teach and improve you in a way you can handle

ego is the cause of a lot of problems. put less importance on your immediate comfort, try to utilize variables to benefit all in the long term, see your life from a sort of sims-like perspective

thought I was already doing this

Don't be clingy. That'll scare chicks off worse than anything.

question:
where are you personally in your life?

a) hobbies?
b) job and /or career?
c) school or other active self improvements?
d) do you own the place you live in?

Her best friend told me to fuck off to my face.

I walked away and she drove up to my front door.

just a month ago she sunk into depression and I was the first person she called

A month later and she says fuck off

are you sure you are fucking it up?

some people make it out like they do no wrong and its always you, are you being manipulated?

this feels like the truth but it's kind of every relationship I've ever had

be lucky

First off you do not ask for advice from all the losers here on Sup Forums.

if this had happened to me, OP, I'd recognize she was out of her mind after the first encounter.

Answer these so we can better assess your situation

>is loser from Sup Forums
>gives this advice

Nice paradox m8

kek

See

I'm working on the career. doing some IT stuff but not much money yet

Guess actually loving each other. It’s not exactly you the one that fucks it up. If someone loves you sincerely, then they’ll love you even with everything bad you do.
That’s how love works man, it’s a piece of shit.

Disregard long term relationships, acquire friends with benefits.
I've been in a relationship for several years now, and it's great - we're in love, sex is okay but consistent, and we take care of each other.
However, when I think back on when I was most happy, it was when I was fucking my friend's ex as a rebound, or my other friend's wife, or this chick from where I used to work - all meaningless ventures, but I was happy and it was new.

Relationships suck 90 per cent of the time dude..it's great for first few months then boring and shit as fuck..just fuck as many bitches as you can

Ok so OP based on the questions you answered and dodged, I'd say you have nothing to offer any woman and are so far, always more of a weight on them and their progression in life than you were worth.....Women are unfortunately like that, they will catch on really quickly to the financial aspects of things and are quick to drop you if you don't supplement something else....

but hey, i've only been in a 5 year relationship where we just finished building a house on our land today (22)