Holy fucking shit I hate my younger generation

Holy fucking shit I hate my younger generation.

I actually cringed lol

I feel like I'm about to have an aneurysm

Wouldn't you know around puberty it's different when you're little kid and liking pink and flowers as a boy (was one of those boys) and wanting to be a girl are different things never did I ever consider changing gender when I was little doesn't even pop up

Not fucking 4 though. Or born for this matter.

Fag

Don't worry OP. These people will never have good jobs because they can't accept other people's opinions and debate. They will probably end up working in McDonald's and spitting in the customers food because they assumed the gender of their burger or some bullshit.

So what, are you cruising for underage tail or something? Why the fuck would somebody be in a group like this otherwise?

Eugenics are necessary please convince only liberals and non-whites to abort as much as possible and to not have kids

I was actually getting triggered that they would actually believe someone can be born or be as young as 4 and be transexual.

That's not what this threads about ;)

Bump

the fact you say words like "triggered" means you're part of them. Or maybe I'm just an old fag that says whatever TF I want and don't care who it offends.

You bitch about stupidity yet purposefully submerge yourself in it in hopes of getting someone naive and stupid enough to sleep with you, what did you expect? It's like making a thread about grass being green.

Gender is a complex combination of genetics, pre-natal environment, post-natal environment, and culture.

So yes you are generally born "trans"
You are generally also born gay/bi/straight/other

As you go thought life, small things may influence how you express these "at-birth" characteristics. For example, you may be bi but have a preference for the opposite gender, and just identify as hetero and surf trap boards on here.

Source: someone with an actual degree in science.

Additionally: go get a fucking education. This shit isn't even complicated. Like highschool level bio/psych.

>Teens 14-19
>80% chance you are underage

Are mods the gambling type?

>Degree in science
Lol.
And which "science degree" would that be, user? Hmm?

neuroscience and psychology

Women studies you oppressive white male

Women's studies

>Insterments

>assuming I was there for sex

Or maybe I'm just bored and didn't realize I was going to get into an argument about a 4yr old transexual

I don't see your point. And no, I'm not.

But everyone replying to him was white...

Holy fuck. So I was born all these things and just happen to turn out to be a fag on Sup Forums. Damn.

To be fair, Women's studies is a legitimate subset of cultural anthropology. It's important that disciplines like that exist. If you actually took a women's studies course, you would understand it wasn't a bunch of SJW bullshit.

That being said, there are some fucking crazy women's studies profs out there. But there are crazy profs in every profession. Like in psych there's that Jordan Peterson guy who thinks the last 60 years of psychology never happened and is considered a joke by basically every other psychologist out there except for a few 90 year old clinical psychologists who still think freud is relevant, and that you want to secretly fuck your mom.

Honestly it's not worth wasting your time with them

>be McDonald's employee
>identify as transburger
>my pronouns are bun, bunself, etc.
>regularly shove beef patties up my vag all day
>customer complains that his big Mac tastes of sweaty vagina
>call him a fucking transburgerphobe cishet scum
>manager wants me to redo his burger, he's also a cishet bigot
>shit on bun, serve it to customer. Tell him he's a fascist if he can't accept that my shit identifies as ground beef.
>get fired
What has this trumpfested world become?

"Tell me"
I already hate OP
It's a mental illness just like your inability to comprehend simple concepts.

Me personally I try to stay away from these types as best as possible.

As soon as I get the slightest idea I'm about to have a debate that's about
>Politics
>Gender
>sexism
>Religion

I'm out.

While I would honestly be up to talk or debate any topic, there is no actual conversation with these people. Somehow somewhere they became so rock solid on what they believe that nothing else is existent.

You would do yourself alot of good by turning off the phone and picking up a book. And by that mean, noone is worth the time and stress, do what you want and what you believe.

The idea that we have our pick of genders is absurd. Genitals = gender; your opinion doesn't matter

My inability to grasp the concept of a baby or toddler being transexual. Yea, I'm a fucking idiot. It's so simple.

Everything about this thread is cancer.

genitals = biological sex
gender = a term invented 60 years ago by feminists to go further than biological sex. A combination of how you feel inside, bio sex, your cultural identity, and how you express yourself.

Please don't make up definitions without understanding basic history you can find on wikipedia.

This shit was going on long before trump was in office.

Why do you feel like the president has anything to do with these people.

I cringed so hard I think my face has gone inside out and back. Makes me ashamed of my generation

the study of the Hutus vs the Tutsi's in Rawanda is also a study of cultural anthropology, and you know what it has in common with womens studies?...

Both degrees are useless and both will get you a job at starbucks making $15 an hour.

A toddler isn't transexual
A toddler is born with the genetic combinations that lead to them being transexual later in life.

Why is that hard to understand?
It literally works the same way the majority of your personality and physical characteristics work.

>Gender-a term created 60 years ago

So the fact that historical books address individuals as male, female, man, woman, didn't really mean much huh??

>"I am ignorant and everything i don't know about doesn't exist"

Love seeing people take screens of their own dumb asses though

Omfg did you even read the text in the pictures? They were saying he was born transexual. And that he's a 4yr old transexual. Fucking Nigger.

It depends what you get the degree with.
yeah a women's study degree alone is useless.
In conjuction with a marketing degree it's great (understanding half the market is a massive fucking asset)
Even if you get it in conjunction with a cultural anthro degree its useful (marketing and data analysis departments look for that when hiring)

You can also do stuff like women's study and developmental economics, and work for banks in developing countries (where understanding how women spend money is essential to creating attractive financial products)

There are lots of options.

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger no one gives a fuck about your misguided perception of childhood psychology what did you do go around and ask four year olds why they have a dick? stupid fucking faggot you're a degenerative cunt who supports a warped view of modern society that lifts mental defectiveness above morals and traditional values. cunt.

Kys

I'm a scientist that supports science.
Not a "view"
You can have the view that gravity isn't real.
That just makes you an idiot.

Science is science
If you can't except that, you're either a moron
Or you are insecure about something (like your sexuality) and don't want to admit that you're gay. I get that and I feel for you then. Cognitive dissonance is hard bro.

Did you just assume anons sexuality

> I'll tell the bad man to shut up, that will make him listen to me!
> i literally have no idea about the science here but i hate that you've claimed to have a basic understanding. Everyone must be a ignorant as me!

You're the obnoxious one here
trying way too hard to be edgy
dam kidz theez dayz

> i have nothing to say wands only have this hilarious anti trans catch phrase

You can show gendered preference at age 4.
There is a debate about whether you are showing a biologically-influenced preference (e.g. you are born trans and start liking girls stuff early on as a child). Or if you are just showing a cultural preference early on.

For example: theres one study where they show ppl an ambiguous looking newborn. They tell ppl it's either a boy or girl, and ask them to describe it. If they -believe- it's a girl, they say stuff like "oh she's so soft and warm". If they -believe- it's a boy they say stuff like "oh he looks very coordinated and attentive". So right at birth, we are exposed to gender-norms in culture. Basically people will treat you differently whether or not they think your a girl or boy.

So if a 4 year old wants to play with a doll.
It is because the 4 year old has female-oriented neural mechanisms that push them towards preferring "girls" toys?
Is it because they don't know its a girls toy? And other boys just don't play with dolls because they -do- know its a girls toy?
Is it a combination?
etc.

Hard to study because you can't really ask kids complicated shit. and thus can't do fMRI experiments on them.

How am I being edgy?

are we being serious here? If so, then while I agree that getting a second degree in any of the fields you just mentioned are a plus...
What are the ceilings for a job in that field? Im being honest.
I'm work consulting with Deloitte, a major in mechanical engineering degree and business as well. Every person I've known with the "accolades" you mention are bottom tier at where I work, if they even get hired at all.
Honestly, they mostly work for non-profits making shit money.

Can't join for some reason.

Humans are animals and everyone does what they want, nudity and sexually are natural parts of the body and shouldn't be argued about, I've never thought about getting a sex change and I rather kill myself than have my future child come up to me and ask for a sex change, anyways people will never change there views by arguing only by reality

bro how can a baby be born a transsexual?
you understand what someone is expressing when they say they're born a certain way, you think people conclude on the scientific merit of their fleeting statements before they come out of their mouth?

Fag

>implying this wasn't a joke

Are you actually reading the thread or just... crying about how you don't understand things

well one: you live and die. If you spend your entire life obsessed with money and serotonin/dopamine boosts you're basically just an addict. Maybe someone making less but helping people is making a greater contribution to society as a whole, and is thus living a more fulfilling life than you.

Point is that salary isn't equivalent to success. Sometimes it's better to make less and be happier.

But do people make good money with those degrees? Yes. Sometimes. I hire marketing staff, and people who have a good combo easily make 100k+ after a few years. It depends on the business and how well they are able to apply academic theory to real life. Lots of people are shit at it. Some people are amazing.

In general, 70%+ of people getting a women's degree probably won't find it useful. But i'm sure around 30% are finding it to be an asset.

That being said, almost any university degree is an asset if its from a top school, and if you have "grit" or "resilience." The degree is usually less important than the experience you get out of attaining the degree.

You're the same type of fuck that tries to convince people alcoholic's have a disease like they didnt choose to do it or continue to do it.

What don't I understand?

> MY experience is the ONLY experience. No one is ever different from me.

You're an idiot and represent all that is wrong with humanity

uh no..
alcoholics have an addiction
when you get addicted to something (even chocolate) decision making pathways in your brain get re-wired to drive your behaviour towards consuming what you are addicted to.

It's not a disease.
But it's not magic.
It's based on complex neurological systems.

And genetics contributes towards how easy it is for people to become addicted, and towards how easy it is to get over an addiction.

> repeatedly asking multiple questions
> not sure what you don't understand

There's 3 more spots

If you think science is everything that is wrong with society I highly suggest you move to an Amish community and get off the fucking internet, a product of... guess what..... SCIENCE

very accurate statement

Did you even read my post?

Hopefully trump can start a war to send them into it would solve this problem so fast

You're not representing science. Just "feelings"

yes
alcoholics CHOOSE to continue to be alcoholics
It's just that their choices are BIASED by re-wired neural reward pathways
Which are a CONSEQUENCE of addiction

Alcoholism is not in itself a mental disorder/disease.
But there are criteria in the DSM that let you diagnose "substance use disorder"
But that requires a number of criteria be met

>stop liking what I don't like!!!

why are white males such fucking sociopathic autistic babies

So no you didn't read my post.

no, i'm representing hard neuroscience and soft psychology.
Neuroscience whereby we study the brain via MULTIPLE techniques and come to conclusions from multiple "angles".
e.g. fMRIs, EEG, Twin Studies, Twin Adoption Studies, longitudinal studies, Literally just fucking asking people, etc.

Did... did you read your own post? You said "you're one of those fucks that believes in modern medical science!" And he explained the thing you had no understanding of.

I'm literally just explaining the science behind addiction. I'm not stating my opinion. Or trying to convince people of something.

I'm trying to point out science that isn't debated, because so many fucking studies show it's correct, debating it would be like debating gravity or air.

It depends on the business and how well they are able to apply academic theory to real life

almost any university degree is an asset if its from a top school, and if you have "grit" or "resilience." The degree is usually less important than the experience you get out of attaining the degree.

Being totally honest and having a converesation, I agree with your points that money dont equate happiness. and your point that if you work hard and are willing to learn, you'll make something of youself...
But honestly, how many people that come out of a womens study degree actually have these traits? True, I'm and old fag and maybe times have changed, but I'm asking you an honest question.
Maybe I'm just jaded, but everyone I've known that has these degrees can't assimilate and take what they've learned and relate it to the real world. Theyre too busy exclaiming "the patriarchy" to make themselves useful for real life, everyday business.

Holy fuck what a bunch of fucking idiots, seriously I can't wait until some of them get raped by the same sex, fucking commit a crime and get raped in the prison showers you filthy fucks

proof?

If I could chime in here. I think the transgender question in society is pretty much a waste of time discussing as the lgbt community constitute about 4.7% of the population and that’s after it becoming a trendy issue and I would wager that number is a bit inflated as such. These people effectively are genetic dead ends and we leave them alone the “gay” genes will not perpetuate and this won’t be an issue in the future. On the other hand the activists using them as a political hammer and speaking for them to force forward far left political agendas is very real threat. You know where expanded hate speech laws come from? These activists. You let this carry on to its final form and we already have over 100 years of evidence to show where that ends up and it’s a death toll so high it’s estimated within the 10’s officials millions

I've found nearly everyone I've met with a women's study degree (or getting one) from top universities have been just fine, and not crazy.

I've never hired someone from some off-shoot no name college with a women's study degree, because they failed to think outside the box.

I honestly think people's capability has less to do with the degree to choose, and more to do with how competitive their education was.

Like real women's studies isn't about the patriarchy or bullshit like that. For example, MIT has a really amazing developmental economics department and program. And that involves a lot of women's studies knowledge, as economists seem to find the best way to help improve impoverished areas is through empowering females, and providing them with the means to take part in economies (which makes logical sense if you consider you're often doubling the size of economic activity by getting them involved). None of that has anything to do with the patriarchy.

What?
So, this site is wrong?
Who knew the greeks were using a term from the future?

hahah what. You skipped tracks in your propaganda, friend. You can't go straight to the "death toll"part without specifying who's dying

I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade.
I'm not providing proof to some online 14 year old kid.

Your proof is any first year psychology, neuroscience, or behavioural genetics textbook. Have fun.

Go to Sup Forums user. Trust me.

One person criticized womens studied and now it's a fucking debate.

poor OP I feel you. Let the frustration go, your life will be infinitely easier and more enjoyable if you just accept that most people are just glorified sheep. Lower your expectation in people

>gender is a social construct
>you can be born with the wrong gender
> --->choose one bitch

tbh there more pressing issues than this nonsense tho. who gives a shit, let trannies be trannies, all good

Should I?

kind of. it wasn't considered gramatically proper to use in modern english in the early 1900s (at least not academically). Medical textbooks use sex, not gender. Wikipedia the etymology for a quick summary.

I'm sure you could probably debate it. But really who gives a fuck. It obviously doesn't refer to sex in the modern academic or legal culture.