Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRYM6B7CTs8
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/59jbqo/leaks_by_character_for_reference/
youtu.be/JxkJgagppYw?t=3m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

First for Preston

Is he puffing on a fag?

>Cersei poisoned Joffrey by accident guys!
Utterly laughable.

>tfw chad is your favorite preston

That wasn't what he believes happened but just a thing that he said is semi-plausible by the info contained in the books. Try again faggot.

Yes, he also smokes.

is she wearing the same type of clothes people in the north like Jon wears?

smoking is cool nerds.

Seven (7) videos maybe more on one TWoW chapter, is it pottery?

He's BACK.

>Leads a small force (Hound, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah and Gendry) to capture a wight.

This will be the only good thing to come from this season.

>taking six men to potentially face an army of 100,000
>good

lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=WRYM6B7CTs8

>tfw we will never see practical, handsome armour anymore
>will instead get edgy leather black trenchcoats

excuse me but why taking thousands of men to capture a wight makes sense? yeah, because they need another thousands of men to be turned into wights, right? this is probably that one time jon is not a fucking retard

Why is fucking everyone wearing black?

>maisie smokes

I see Sophie, but Maisie?

Why did they go this route, I dont get it. Robb had proper armor in Season 1 and 2, and Jorah's armor used to be so cool. Now he looks like a fucking Death eater from Harry Potter

don't recall that one... who does he think Cersei wanted to poison, Margaery? or Tyrion?

The actual smart thing to do is not put your life at risk when you're the King in the fucking Norh by going into territory where you can easily get swamped by the dead. In addition to bringing someone condemned to death already so you can kill them North of the Wall somewhere close to shore and wait for them to turn, or at the least hug the coastline so you an always make a quick exit.

Jon's a dumbass

sophie sex scene, when?
maisie already had one and she's 1-2 years younger

Watch his latest video. Tyrion.

He does it believe it.

>he thinks they're going north of the wall to literally battle the entire army of the dead

He's going on a mission to capture a wight, not end the white walker threat.

Either way, it'll be great because the last 5 good male characters (Hound, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah) will be together.

Didn't they say last season that the wall prevents dead things getting past? So we already know the wight capture plan won't work.

>Dabid, why don't we dress all our main characters in black? They're all taking up the cause to fight the White Walkers, so they're ALL Night's Watch now!

Whens the new season air?

that's why they're taking a boat

But that makes no sense, why don't the WW use boats?

because they trying to be edgy and dark and sheeit.

They're taking it around the wall on a boat. Plus, the very first Wight that Jon encountered broke this rule somehow so maybe they're going with that and saying there's exceptions if men bring them through?

they are prone to sea sickness

My guess is sometime in June, since they've already said it's going to be a little bit later than usual

I'm not implying they're there to end the Walker threat, but they should know there's a big chance to face literally an army of the dead that numbers in the hundreds of thousands and against beings that can cause storms and snow avalanches.

And of course they get stuck and swamped and have to be rescued at the last minute by fucking dragons because they went too far inland and didn't bring enough men to even try a good retreat

I think its just bad writing

Yeah, but what I'm saying is that was contradicted in the books too with Othor.

But the books have bad writing, too. The difference is there is no no multi-chapter arc about capturing wights.

You'd think they'd try and replicate that first time by getting a member of the Night's Watch to bring the Wight across instead of trying to sail, or fly or whatever by themselves past the Wall.

But nope, had to be retarded.

And did the leaker say how they actually caught the wight? Cause with dragons trying to fly people away cause they're surrounded did they just sling the wight over the dragon's back?

daily reminder that white walkers will win, I know you fucks will not believe me, but they will win. this is the true end game

all the white men will be killed, only the white women who will willingly give their bodies to the white walkers will survive. all the white women who will refuse (which is none, all white women will give their bodies willingly, basically begging white walkers to take them as their wife's, but some women obviously can't have kids so they will be killed, or just solved to slavery in the rest of the known world) night king will ensure the future of the white walkers race. as for the other races, they will either accept westeros as the "white walkers" land or DIE. night king is not interested in the rest of the known world but he will ensure that the rest of the known world will be purged from the white men. REMEMBER. THE WHOLE PURPOSE of white walker was to purge WHITE MEN. they will complete that mission. they will. Only men, white woman will stay for babymachines purposes. dornishmen, yi ti, any other races than white will have to obey to this.and they will, they know they can't fuck with night king, besides, protecting white men is not worth it. all the white women that will somehow escape to the rest of the known will have to breed with other races. the white race will be exterminated. and the known world will finally live in harmony. that's the real grrm endgame. you have to blind not to see this.

>but they should know there's a big chance to face literally an army of the dead that numbers in the hundreds of thousands and against beings that can cause storms and snow avalanches.
They do know that, that's why hes only taking 6 people with him? The more people he takes the the chance of success the mission has.

And it's not like hes just taking anyone, this is an elite group of knights (except gendry).

there is already a bridge connecting north of the wall and the south of the wall, at the end of the wall, close to the east watch.

correction, shadow tower. not east watch.

What does this mean

WHERE'S MY NIGHT KING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>They do know that, that's why hes only taking 6 people with him?

Which isn't enough to do a proper retreat or scout for Wights. and includes the king of the North where if he dies the North is fucked again and Wildlings are massively discouraged.

>And it's not like hes just taking anyone, this is an elite group of knights (except gendry).

No they fucking aren't. They're men he just happened to find and that Tormund happened to capture trying to go North. He should've at least brought Wildlings who know North of the Wall, the Haunted Forest and could sneak around better to do shit.

So are they just going to pretend that winter hasn't come?

If they didn't burn it I would honestly imagine that they're just going to use Craster's Keep again.

>No they fucking aren't. They're men he just happened to find and that Tormund happened to capture trying to go North.

>Tormund Giantsbane
>Beric Dondarrion
>Thoros of Myr
>Sandor Clegane
>Jorah the Andal
>Not elite

Are you a woman, or just retarded?

Wait, why in the fuck would Beric and Thoros try and cross over to fight the Wights before Jon even had the idea to capture a wight? Doesn't even sound like they passed by Winterfell or anything in wait of Jon since he too wanted to fight them.

Were they suicidal and planning on fighting them alone before Tormund caught them and Jon gave them a smaller and simpler mission?

h-he's s-still coming b-back r-right guys?

The show undeniably discriminates against good characters

it means jorah the cuck will get cuck by a half stark, nevertheless a stark, again.

All we know is that they were heading north not north of the wall, who knows where Tormund found them.

They're elite from our perspective, not Jon's. He especially shouldn't trust Jorah after what he's heard of him.

very dead.

Tormund's a good fighter

Beric's a shit fighter judging by the books and his multiple deaths

Thoros is good mostly at melee on horseback.

Sandor is good

Jorah's old and had plot armor to protect him

Not elite team

Leaker said they were at Eastwatch by the Sea in a jail cell after Tormund caught them trying to head North, or something like that

Beric, Thoros and Jorah are all knights that have fought along side Ned, chances are Jon would know who they are. Jorah already shows up when Jon is with Dany so Dany vouches for him, in the leaks jon even offers him longclaw.
And everyone knows the hound is elite.

Of all the current characters alive in the show, can you find any better fighters then this bunch? Pretty sure they're the last named knights from the Roberts era

>in the leaks jon even offers him longclaw.

Not that user but that's caus he's Jeor's son and the sword was originally his, which makes it weird that he'd offer it to an exile who shamed himself, his father and his House instead of offering it to Lyanna who sided with him and made him a King.

Haven't been keeping up with spoilers, what's the general plot now?

Jon goes to Dragonstone to treat with Dany, they end up fucking on the boat back

Meanwhile, the Brotherhood is somehow involved with going north of the wall?

They don't even bother putting the actual really good fighters or showing them off in the show so that's not even the best measure.

>tfw no Garlan
>tfw no Emmett
>tfw Loras didn't kill two members of the Rainbow Guard
>tfw Mance was a giant nonfighting pussy

Based

Read

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/59jbqo/leaks_by_character_for_reference/

That the spoilers are true.

>"I don't need an army... I just need six good man"

Seriously, Dabid?

>dragons bond to one person and won't let anyone else ride them as long as the rider is alive
>lol let's fly Thoros/Beric, Gendry, Hound, Tormund and Jorah away on Drogon and Rhaegal's backs

Fucking hacks

thanks for the spoon feed my man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dnd don't remember that. See: the fact that nobody mentions the mark

>Meets Sam who helps him out of respect for his father and finds a cure for Greyscale in a book in the restricted part of the library.

I thought they had planned this shit out since season 1, but apparently they're just going to deus ex machina everything

That restricted part has fucking everything.

Cure for greyscale

Marriage annulment records for consummated marriages that no High Septon would ever grant

Marriage records for crown princes who'd need to keep shit hush hush.

Where's the book that tells them how to beat the Walkers?

>Jon is Aegon

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I like Bran.

good posts, tbqh

Will they pronounce it like "Ey-Jon"?

I hope it's Ay gone
Don't like the Eggon pronunciation

This.

youtu.be/JxkJgagppYw?t=3m10s

It's been pronounced both Aygon and Eggon on the show

GOAT scene

that's hell of a worse. not pronounciation by the way.

they spoke about Aegon couple of times, they published a family tree for jon, showing his older sister and brother, and yet they would name Jon as Aegon?

It has to be Aemon, I cannot see any other way.

>they spoke about Aegon couple of times, they published a family tree for jon, showing his older sister and brother

Plus pic related

Yeah, that would make Rhaegar look REALLY bad, it doesn't matter if he and Lyanna were in love, that's pretty messed up

Isaac seems like a good person. I like Bran as a character too.

>If your family tree goes in a circle, you might be a feudal nobleman!

They cannot justify Aegon naming. this is clear.

no retcon can save this shit decision.

Smoking is bad for you. These actors should stop smoking, they'll get lung cancer.

Well said, to be quiet desu.

Is that a challenge?

He looks like he's vaping. Like a big puss.

Fuck it is a challenge. they cannot hack this shit.

Nah, he's a filthy smoker

Brann will have a vision of Lyanna giving birth and naming him Aegon a couple of seconds before ned arrives

But Lyanna knows about Rheagar's son. she knows his name was Aegon.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE

book =/= show

What books got to do with this? They have both got Aegon, they have both got Lyanna, They have both got Rhaegar.

HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT?

He doesnt he just thinks its posssible and that it doesnt matter in the end