Inland Empire
The weird Duran Duran concert
Premonitions Following An Evil Deed

Links to the Secret History of Twin Peaks
mega.nz/#F!E1MHAaZJ!ndj3McRgL8bp9KmdVWN-hg

Links to Secret History of Twin Peaks PDF
mega.nz/#!J1VCHBLT!Nzad0uEXDTsQXaGRIqhkYl_hYqSzihyJvDMxm5J0wEM

Google Docs with Plot Incosnitices
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XEvoZzu9XUU13cWcELbJ3vQ2M--lnnGowrElBTRec8M/edit#gid=0

/x/ thread about the Secret History of Twin Peaks
Secret History of Twin Peaks book link
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=933D7216D1B8C38C9F507E2624886FBF

Moira Kelly is best girl

David Lynch voiced the bartender in the Cleveland show

Did anyone play Deadly Premonition

The first half of his 2001 film Mulholland Drive was originally made as a pilot
for ABC, before later being completed as a film.

Soviet leader Gorbachev made George HW Bush try and get Lynch to admit who killed

Wha is twin peaks?

How's Annie?

Should I bother finishing season 2, im at episode 14

The ending is elder god tier, so yes.

ofc you dolt

Why is this guy so butthurt about the show?

Yes

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

is that show any good? looks like kiddy shit from the threads I've seen in the catalogue..

can't tell if I'm gonna be tricked by Sup Forums shills again.

Will there be a Season 4?

Lynch wouldn't pony up the money Michael wanted for Season 3

RedLetterMedia said it was good

his fee fees were disrupted when they didn't ask him back for s3

No seriously, how is Annie? Is she alive?

>RedLetterMedia said it was good
thanks. I definitely won't bother then

Am I the only one who thinks that Lynch is at his best when he's not ball deeps on supernatural scary shit? I fucking love his movies at the beginning and then around the 40 minute mark he HAS to include cheap scares and shit.

what do you guys make of the FWWM deleted scenes...

I can't stop thinking about the scene where the nurse steals the ring off of annies hand and what that means in terms of a clue about the fate of the one who wears it.

I'm pretty sure that was to be followed up in the movies Lynch planned after FWWM but never got around to doing after FWWM bombed at the box office

Annie is dead. That's why there's a scene of her covered in blood on Laura's bed in FWWM, also, she's not returning for S3.

Nah, that was her alive too, since in the Missing Pieces we see that her giving that message from her hospital bed.

But I do agree that BOB-Cooper probably killed her soon after.

What weird case does Gordon mention in the foreward that happened in 1991?

Didnt Twin Peaks take place in 1989?

Would highly suggest the documentary Lynch about David Lynch as he works on Inland Empire.

>watch Twin Peaks for the first time a few years ago
>found out that Leland was the killer
>didn't bother me too much since he wasn't my favorite character to begin with
>get to the S2 finale
>How's Annie?
>realize that Cooper's fate is to be a serial murderer/rapist
>that conversation they have about BOB being a manifestation of the evil that men do and/or the evil inside man
>tfw Cooper was probably a murderer/rapist from the very beginning

Yes. When we just had preview pages everyone thought they just slid the events forward a few years, but later in the book it says it happened in '89. Most likely the '91 thing will be brought up in season 3.

>Moira Kelly is best girl

This, bar scene from FWWM gets me rock hard.

Thanks for the audibook link btw

Why is TP so useless? All she does is read the thing and make quippy comments. Did no one bother to check before they gave it to her to "investigate" to make sure the archivist didn't basically sign his fucking name at the end?

Also, she's totally the new main agent in season 3, right? Why else bother holding back her name the whole book like it's a huge reveal?

Did Coop kill Briggs, Truman and Annie?

Truman, maybe not.

Annie and Briggs?
Definitely

Well, Harry is definitely not in the new series, and the rumor seems to be that Robert Forster plays his brother Frank. If not murder, I wonder how they'll explain his lack of presence.

>Moira Kelly is best girl

Oh he's not?

Then yeah. I feel like BOBCoop might want no more loose ends before taking flight.

Unless he's been recast, but Michael Ontkean is retired from acting and isn't returning as far as I know. Between that and the good Coop being trapped in the lodge, it sucks that we've probably seen the last of Truman/Coop's relationship. They had great on-screen chemistry.