Guess how old I am, winner winmer chicken dinner will make me owe 100 dollars to my friend...

Guess how old I am, winner winmer chicken dinner will make me owe 100 dollars to my friend. He thinks I'm old looking but I disagree.

And I'm not a teenager or a drug addict my eye bags and acne come from skin condition and insomnia.

25?

If you're not a teenager, the closest to my original guess would be 12.

Also yes my unibrow isnt plucked but my girlfriend is on a work trip and she is the one who cuts my hair and shit so give me a break

28 surely?

He has a full beard with eye bags and a slightly receding hairline

Before you mentioned work trip i would have guessed 22.
Now I'm thinking 28.

Wrong

Everyone here so far is wrong

You are wrong for other reasons mostly pertaining to that photo

^my digits

68 kek

Aww I appreciate it

I wish that could happen again.

How this bet works: if a majority of you say a certain age bracket either I win or my friend wins.

Also I'm younger then 45 over 17

this is very interesting. I have this thread on auto update. Make sure you post your real age and the survey results when you're finished here

Maybe when games didnt have DLC

OP, you are apparently over 30. Your friend does not think you look old. He's lying. You look like you're fucking 18.

You're an agekin so 2000 years old

Thank you! Also my body has to do with it, I'm 6"5 and have old man arms so.

I agree with this, though we only have 1 pic. can you post another? For science?

Fraid not this bet is frontal face only

Okay at most I will say 38

>I'm not a teenager
you might want to have a dr prescribe you some hormones, you have the peach fuzz of a 13 year old

You guys are idiots. He's 14.

I cant see this guy being under 23. The slightly receding hairline depressed unshaven stubble and eyebags cannot make him under twnety something. Also if a 13 or 14 year old looked like that I would be scared what they were eating

Few more guesses before I reveal my real age

Okay, I am a 37 year old man. Unforunately data range said you guys were guessing ages over 22 mostly so I fucking lose.