FINALLY HAPPENING #5: #IStandWithHateSpeech TRENDING 57K+

twitter.com/hashtag/IStandWithHateSpeech

REDPILLS FOR THE NORMIES, TWITTER IS IN MELTDOWN!

GET TWEETING: MOBILIZE, CAPITALIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4lzlfh/we_need_to_get_on_twitter_now/
mobile.twitter.com/nohate_speech/followers
twitter.com/AlexShepiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KEEP THE THREAD BUMPED AND KEEP TWEETING

>mfw this is seriously happening

#IStandInsideABusDriversVagina

Really makes you think...

Thank you KEK.

DOING MY PART

Bump. Is the Sup Forums thread kill?

Liberals mang. They just don't get it.

Somebody call her a pussy nigger or a pussy or a nigger

wew lad

This is no joke. We're gonna break 100k by tomorrow at this rate

Step 1: search #IStandWithHateSpeech tweets
Step 2: find sjw twitter cucks talking bad about the hashtag
Step 3: go to their twitter profiles
Step 4: search through their tweets until you find something that they said which was jokingly violent, mildly offensive or if they curse
Step 5: reply to tweet with #IStandWithHateSpeech

Profit?

it's hard to work logic into a retard

People say that saying merry Christmas is offensive though thats why the whole thing took off

Hmmmm Really makes you think, doesn't it Sup Forums

Do this, faggots.

This is a thousand times better than gamergate.

In America can I go to a coworker and say imma kill him?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4lzlfh/we_need_to_get_on_twitter_now/

Again, get in here and upvote you glorious faggots. It only takes one minute to make a leddit account, 6,000 centipedes online is 6,000 potential shitposters.

Here's all the follows of some anti hate speech account.

mobile.twitter.com/nohate_speech/followers

Bump

You guys have been doing good!

People have no idea what the tag is even about do they? They have no clue it's in response to europe torpedoing a muntinational institutions right to free speech.

Reminder that this is who wants to take your free speech away.

twitter.com/AlexShepiro

No, that's a threat and constitutes assault. You can call him a faggot though, faggot.

haha which one of you is this?

Sup Forums breaking reality yet again I love normies getting redpilled.

DALAI KEKMA WILLS IT

>MNC
>rights
Nope

>Mfw i've seen multiple black/brown people tweeting on Sup Forums's side

>Tfw Sup Forums memes will make America great again and destroy political correctness.

Bump

do eet

But it's free speech. Oh it's not. Then you have free speech with amendments or you don't have it all. But guess what? Keep up this shit and pretty soon this is ALL that life will be. Ugly Americans

Me, the mexican one.

le upboated

She's still going.

Why are so many Americunts saying "what is wrong with this country" as if Twitter is only in America. Fukken racist assholes. Regressive left at their best.

Practically every SJW argument boils down to "fucking white people".

>that last tweet

Keep going. Post more pics.

I don't have a twatter but here's a bump. Good work lads.

>decency is conforming to respectable standards of morality and respectability

She probably thought she sounded clever after writing this.

>"I find your views disgusting but I believe you should have the freedom to express them."
>This thread

Are the left all ACTUAL retards? I can't believe the things some of these idiots are saying

I guess?

Stay mad leaffag

People are hopping on this now because they now have a platform, before they could only agree with their liberal shithead friends, but now that there is a proper platform for standing up against the PC crusaders, they will take that opportunity to stand up and not be counted as a pariah for speaking their mind.

#IStandWithAirAbrasion

I think free speech only goes as far as the other guys feelings

It takes like 3 minutes. Make one.

This is the first Sup Forums movement I've ever been apart of and I love it. Keep up the good work everyone, DEUS VULT BROTHERS!

>???????????

TAKE THIS ARMY OF YOURS AND SHOVE IT

I don't even know what that means

To these people however Free Speech(tm) stops when they disagree with what you have to say.

The Koran is the literal and final word of god. Christianity has had like over 9000 reformations and sub-sects, what an idiot

Bump, and also....

>I want to fuck the bunny

Goes far beyond whites though. Many are afraid of being silenced for going against the narrative regardless of background, people are fed up with the PC lunacy poisoning western civilization.

this
>this
this
>this

I gochoo f@m.
And this one.

One is responsable for almost all terorists attacks Last year Still promotes Child marriage And the other One is Christianiaty

>tfw not white
I stand with you Sup Forums

For a bunch of fags that supposedly don't like the tag, they sure keep using it.

>Hashtags Twitter are trying to auto-fill #IStandWithHateSpeech to

#IStandWithIsrael
#IStandWithAhmad
#IStandWithLlamas
#IStandWithLoveSpeech

OY VEY

>dentist tells me it's sand
>google this
>blowing out rotted teeth with tinfoil
You want pain? Chew foil. You want the most pain ever? Blow tiny pieces of tinfoil inside your dead face

fuck off satan

This is nice memes.

women r the dumb

Yes, Absolute Madman tactics, do this and call them out on their hypocrisy like they do to others!

SEE YOU IN JAIL Sup Forums

Not sure how to work twitter but I tried to reply to her.

>the point

>their heads
Liberalism really is a brain-destroying mental illness

Can you sperg memelords fuck off with this shit, it's only giving the libtards more ammunition

>moving goalposts because no retorts

Just tell her about Saudi Arabia Man

Post her an article about the girl who got stoned to death for identifying her rapist

So what is this? Has the social uprising started?

nah I'm going to sleep in a minute or I would. I'll make a troll one tomorrow for future projects. Gotta be wary here in shariastan tho they actually lock people up for shitposting on social media.

EVERY

>SEE YOU IN JAIL Sup Forums

FOOL

We're already in jail. (read Earth)

This is a JAIL BREAK.

wew lad

They're fucking brainwashed. Throw up a few infographics about the "religion of peace" and the number of Islamic terrorism to other religions

Honestly this isn't too far off and yes it's kind of a shame but think of the dawn of the internet if you can remember that fr back. That's all this is. We shat the bed of massive proportions. Now nobody will be able to use it or communicate for fuck all without the goobermint. And guess why. #IStandWithIronicMentalRetardation
>look what you did

And, let them do it, it will only prove us right furthermore

If they try to shut it down, that proves that they will silence anything that goes against their narrative.

wew, didn't count on having this much fun tonight tbhfamalamajamma

Did Sup Forums actually start this? I'm impressed.

Mask yourself as minority.
(Germans and Swedes, you are excluded)
Ex-mudslimes
Trans
Gays
etc...

>mfw this gets defended by media
also bumping

Apparently this meme started on plebbit so what does that say

Later burgerbro, gotta go to the gulag for not referring to a tranny by its proper pronouns

That's the best part. It's not us who keeps bumping this shit. It's legitimately caught steam.

Must play both sides for Maximum Rust And Grease

>If you fight your enemies, they win

Nice to see Trudeau visits Sup Forums every once in a while.

Help or fuck off.

Pick one.

Nice try leddit edgelodr but mexico has no jails, just rape dungeons. .

for lo i say unto you, it is harder to pass a pepe through the eye of kali than it is for a normy to enter into comfy right wing death squads. hail hydra who art in heaven, t dolan be his name. his kingdom come, his wall be done, in mexico as it is in isreal. for give us this day our daily memes, and forgive us our faggotry as we forgive the anime posters. for though we should walk through the valley of cucks we will fear no shekels, because the lord our kek is with us.

On twitter it has

You are to this day, my only friend

I love you man

> Implying Reddit is not full of sleeper neets, ready to shitpost for the greater good.

People on Reddit who are also aware of the bullshit like we are most likely cooked this up then. Reddit is hitting people hard who go against the leftist narrative as they shut down Donald Trump Subreddits.

No you see you are only friendly firing. Don't listen to me. Nobody ever does. Is it contrarian? No? It's wrong. This is not contrarian. I never voted for him nor his party even once ever