Football Player Arrested After At Least 16 Students Allegedly Had Sex With Girl in HS Bathroom

Football Player Arrested After At Least 16 Students Allegedly Had Sex With Girl in HS Bathroom

news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/05/27/arrest-south-fort-myers-high-sex-incident-lee-school-rape-video-trafficking-slavery/85043068/

You'll never guess the race of the alleged rapist.

>football player arrested
But why?

>You'll never guess the race of the alleged rapist.

Polynesian?

Was it a gud boi who dindu nuffin?

>Home of the wolfpack
At least they stuck to their motto. Hopefully they made her howl.

>She said the girl, who is too young to legally consent, had been at the high school for two weeks when the bathroom incident happened.

>Home of the Wolfpack
Gunna need a shop
you know exactly what to do

>16 Students Allegedly Had Sex With Girl

how does one keep their dick hard around another males, let alone 16?

Well , I know the girl was a dirty spic.

Wait, but he's 16? When two people under 18 have sex why do either get in trouble?

>rapist
Where do you get rape? If it was rape they would have said so, they're not even calling this sexual assault, instead its "cruelty to a minor". The only crime here is she wasn't 18 yet.

If it was a 15 year old guy and 25 16 year old girls fucked him, would any of them be charged?

Yes, against the boy only.

Does the ride ever end, user?

>fucked by 16 dudes
Impressive

> Girl has sex with like 10 people.
> Family, friends find out.
> They Slut Shame her as they should.
> She cries and convinces herself that she isn't a whore and tells everyone they forced her to do it.

>imagining slutty hot teenage girl with massive tits locked in a shitty dorm bathroom being forced to choke down the cocks of the entire football team non-stop for hours upon hours

IT's not that hard. I can email you the video I filmed of your sister that shows how it's done.

Does that video still exist that shows she's consensually being spit roasted? I hope that shit shows up in court.

Mongolian?

>Does that video still exist
You tell me user, I didn't know there was a video. This just got so much better.

There was a video, idk exactly what it showed though

I also heard there was a video
Wouldn't it be a shame if it somehow ended up here
I'm sure no one would want to see that

This exactly.

Why, out of a room full of people all doing the same thing, is only one having his name tarnished with charges? Forget about the cell phone video - they all fucked the girl.

Of course, like said, smelling a chance to blame men for their poor choices the feminists show up to talk about how the consentually cum-guzzling slut is now a rape victim.

This pic from the linked article...

So I agree that the one guy getting arrested seems kinda ridiculous

That said, it came out that the girl was rescued from a straight up child sex trafficking ring (unless this is a second case of a high school girl getting a train run on her in the bathroom in 2 weeks)....which kinda explains why she probably thought this was ok

It did end up here. Some aussie posted it