So guys, who is this, and what's the story behind her...

So guys, who is this, and what's the story behind her? Saved this pic from a thread a few weeks ago but everyone seems to dodge the question asking who she is

too soon

fuck off its been ages.

I don't get it??

Rip

too fast

too soon

Dead girl

Don't tell me that's a picture of her already dead

from what I know she's dead.

died during a party and guy didn't notice (or did, who knows) and took the pics

it was her dad cosplaying her

Jesus, we agreed not to discuss this a long time ago.

rather not talk about it

You really don't wanna know OP, it's fucked up. Just forget about ut

Damnnnnn.... Sorry to bring this up guys

When was /b become a pussy

What the fuck did you just fucking post about her, you impatient, callous, creature? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Morticians college of North-south soon, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret funerals, and I have over 300 confirmed embalmings. I am trained in egyptian embalming and I’m the senior mortician in all of american. You are nothing to me but just another user that posted too soon. I will embalm you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth once that navy seal I hired gets you, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting so soon? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my navy seal friend and he'll contact his of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, she's not even maggot food yet. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid and I'll be the one you're parents call to keep your body fresh. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only is my navy seal friend extensively trained in unarmed combat, but he have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent and then I'll make all you look handsome for your funeral, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your tasteless and obviously way too soon post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have waited. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My navy seal friend will shit fury all over you and I'll make your dead body presentable. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

She's dead.
Something about how someone tried spiking her drink with antifreeze (for whatever fucking stupid reason) to rape her or some shit. She ended up dying from it and the pics were taken without him knowing. He thought she was just really high or something.

What the fuck OP? just when I thought I could come on Sup Forums again and not be reminded, you remind me. Insensitive cunts like you are whats ruining Sup Forums!

HEY, stop being so immature, it's obviously far too soon to even discuss this, never-mind the usual Sup Forums bants because making fun of this is the type of shit that just shouldn't be done.

rip you perfect girl, you were taken too soon.

why does everybody here seem so personally attacked by the situation???

Stop feeding the train then and just answer Op's question and leave it at that. How hard can that be? but nooo..You just have to add fuel to the fire dont you...

More pics?

I'm sorry, really. I was just curious and didn't know what happened. It was an honest mistake. I meant no harm to anyone for posting this. Sorry Sup Forums

Here's the real story:
>someone posted some pics they had of their gf
>Sup Forums decides to fap
>some Sup Forums tard jokes and tells everyone they fapped to a dead girl
Apparently there's a pic of her with no bra but it's very rare

I dunno about you guys but I'd kill for a chance at some fresh necrophilia

its too soon

user, for fucks sake I've hardly gotten over it myself, to share such a story.

I just can't, I'm not ready yet, it's too soon.

I know this sounds so fucked up too, but the thought of fucking a lifeless body if pretty fucking hot to me, even though i would never do it RIP btw

I used to have it but I lost it

Did you try turning it and on again?

Guys, wrong time, wrong place, too soon.....

Normally we're all for the dark humor and the sick fetish stuff but there is a line, and its carrying on like this concerning this pic. Show some respect its too soon, too raw for many of us here on the board.

What happend

>neet tries to roofie sisters hot friend for sex
>oops the roofie was some lethal shit
>dead girl

Since when did b turn into such little bitches

Haven't you heard? Sup Forums is the new lebbit

>OP doesn't know about such web sites like Encyclopedia Dramaticus or Know Your Meme

Then stop bother clicking on these things. The only person to blame for how you feel right now is yourself. You say that. Yet you are here....right now....Do you not understand what a contradiction is?
An user wanted to know the story. Thats it. You have no reason to be here except to make yourself feel upset then...which is just STUPID

too zoon user

>Encyclopedia Dramaticus

it's dramatica

But see the pic, it's almost like she's still around, fuck off man.

It's too soon.

Hey newfag, people on this board take this issue pretty seriously. Mary-Ann Rialeb was loved by all of us here and bringing up the events and circumstances of her demise cuts too deeply for a lot of us. We have all decided we'll deal with it together at some stage but that stage is not now, it's still too soon. Stupid is not us feeling this way, stupid is coming on here telling us how to deal with how we feel about Mary-Ann.

Lurk more faggot

finally, the one true answer

No...its not. You are just overly sensitive and enjoy torturing yourself. Feel free to blame anyone you want. But its clear now. You are the only one at fault.

I Could care less what you think. nothing is too soon. Its you people who are taking things to far. Someone simply wanted a story to the pick. Nothing more nothing less. yet here you are. creating a scene. Nobody to blame but yourselves.

Mfw

You have to drink a gallon of anti freeze or so to actually die. Dozens of people have done articles and videos about this girl and all come to the conclusion that it is fake. Her eyes are in different positions in each shot which can't happen and her gut is shown inflating and deflating. Some fucktard just wanted to make a funny on Sup Forums and made a joke about people flapping to a dead girl and it caught on. Google "perfection girl" for more info

l0gs

fam, the death of my sides... it's too soon for me to discuss.

fam, just lurk more.

Muh shit

Way too soon

Simple. Its retarded.. Its fake. Someone once posted that thing as a mindfuck to trick ppl into thinking they fapped to a ded gurl. And since that.. You have ppl artificially working themselfs up over it or pretty much acting as if they care or are sad.. Angry.. Whatever. Long story short- its absolute nonsense and people being illogical about it just for the lols.

Lelk

It's too soon you shitcunt

da qwiin, she wus spit on tuu soon.

Kk

Somebody on another thread found her Facebook once. I don't remember what it was but somebody else on this thread might be able to confirm it

Haha fag

So your saying I just fapped to a dead girl

Kkkk

No you did not. Anybody saying it's to soon is a troll. They are making it a meme

>there was once a girl
>she wa the embodiment of "perfection"
>she went to a party and drank something...
>her bf wanted to take some lingerie shots of her
>during the session her thought she just passed out with her eyes open
>he took two shots and posed her before he realized "perfection" was a fleeting thing
>the end

Nigger

Log of shit right there

It's a tragic tale, but one we've all heard before and no doubt, will hear again.

More proof it's fake. The pic with her and no bra is fake

HOLY SHIT, IT'S FRONT BUTT

It's fake though...

You molested the sting children

Underrated

Keep fapping friend. Several signs indicate that this chick is not dead. As said.. Its fake. And even if it werent- she still wouldnt be dead. At the very most- close to death. But yeah. Dw. Its all fake and nonsense.

Retarded newfags falling for obvious bait

Everyday since 2004.

What's next, are you going to tell us that niggers steal?

Been waiting for a thousand years for someone to photoshop cum on her chest

I kek'd harder at this than I should have.

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

Whites steal. And overdose on drugs. And molest children. And fuck their sisters, mothers, cousins, daughters, sons, dads, aunts, uncles, etc. And kill. And cheat.

Only a very small percentage of whites do that, but pretty much all niggers are criminal, with only a few exceptions.

That's why the prisons are nearly all niggers.

Your fucking retarded. You literally just copy pasted that from the first website on Google. If you looked at all on that page you would have seen them debunk this stupid fucking hoax

They said memes wouldnt get better over time but i disagree.

RIP pour one out for the “too soon” hoe

Newfag

USA strategy of black segregation through crime control seems successful.

I disagree, I think it's a beautiful testament to the enduring "we will never forget" power of the internet...that even this idiot meme will live on, going on I think 14 years now?

An entire new generation of summerfag has finally emerged.

It's bait/copy pasta. She's alive in the pics. It's just all Sup Forums autism like and sixx loggposting.

suck my cock you lying neck breaded fuck!!!

LOGposting

>molest children
>Only a very small percentage of whites do that

He forgot to mention "lie incessantly"
like about the "fact" that only a small percentage of them molest kids.
Let's face it;, all white molest kids. They are all child molesters and/or incestuous sexual deviants with severe inferiority complexes, at the very least.

All, no exceptions.

Kek. You faggyness deserves trips