If i got a girl pregnant and im completely unfit and unprepared to raise a kid but she isnt...

If i got a girl pregnant and im completely unfit and unprepared to raise a kid but she isnt, should i leave or stay despite knowing ill end up leaving in the future?
I dont know what to do Sup Forums. Its either be a nigger now, or be a nigger later.. i dont know what the best option is. Shes already made it clear shes ready for a baby and can rasie one. But i cant. I know myself better than anyone and itll still be years before im ready.
I dont even know why im asking here.

Bump.
Plese i need SOME answers..

run nigga run

Just tell her you’re not ready yet

I should add.. she told me she couldn't get pregnant cause of some condition that affects her reproductive system. I looked it up and its a real condition, i forget the name but it has to do with the uterus.. im not using that as an excuse though. Shes said its caused her to have a miscarriage before. I dont want that or a fucked up baby. Fuck man i dont know. I know the right thing to do naturally is stay but IM not ready, at all.

Bump..

Nobody is ever ready to be a parent.
Either do her a favour and leave.
Or man up and look after your family.

I know that.. but thats the thing. I can barely look after myself and barely support my own emotions. I still live at home ffs and im 23. I already struggle with money enough as is and still have to pay thousands for other shit.

Man, the fuck up and accept responsibility for your actions. No one else busted a nut hard enough to cause her to get pregnant, condition or not at least stick through until the baby is actually around, but leaving is always the easy way out. Just fucking deal with the shit YOU caused, don't pussy out because "Circumstances should've determined different." life's crazy like that, stick through it user. You can do it.

See above

That is bullshit. People can know when they are ready to take on being a parent. One of my best friends said the same thing and now he has lost his job and is having to have his family help pay their bills so they don't become homeless. Saying that you never know when you're ready is just a way of justifying one's actions when someone wants to have sex but not realize the consequences. As far as what OP should do, he should tell her he isn't ready and actually talk about this.

drop it like it's hot nigger
You won't be happy and you'll becom an obstacule to that child happiness.

So.. i should just be honest with her and tell her im not ready? Cause i have absolutely no clue what i want, its like i have two different personalities that want the opposite of eachother.. should i just bite the bullet and accept that i cant be a father to my kid? Cause it seriously seems better than only being partially involved and leaving later in the future.

Bump.. i just need a consensus here.

No easy answers user, but being honest is always the best policy. I'd say talk to her about how you feel. And next time wrap your dick my dude.

You can be a Mexican/latino and come back later when you are ready to be a parent for your kid.

Its ok to pull that shit granted the shit niggers and women pull. You get made fun of by fat fucks at univision. Be a fucking man

This is miscarriage drama shit from her last boyfriend and his horrible family people that she's met. My general rule to dating is ditch her. Leave now. Kid shit she's not pregnant

First sign of bullshit I leave the bitch. The sex is never that great keep me around and I don't love her.

She doesnt want that. She either wants me to be there, or not.

be a nigger now
its more unfair to build up expectations then shit on them

If you arent ready for a kid start getting condoms and sperm killing lube. Fucking idiot. Now you gotta man up and raise the kid proper. If you were ready to have sex you better be ready to deal with the kids

Be a man. Come back after pulling this shit and you'll have a more loyal wife to raise a family with. You have to misbehave in order to have a functioning family. Either that or beat her

Downside is cops or new guy wants to be a perfect man with your son or daughter. That is why people hate America.

Being an Arab Muslim beating my wife and cheating on my wife means my daughter doesn't get raped by a stranger.

How can i raise the kid when i can barely take care of myself. I still live at home and im 23. I have no savings at all and still have to pay thousands for other shit. I dont want put her and a kid through that shit.

Buddy you're in for a ride. Its not gonna work out and you're not ready. 23 you're a kid. Happened to ricky and tony. Ruckus a single dad and tony lost custody of his kids.

Let her be a single mother. Shee how she likes it pull that shit on her. Shell call you a nigger cause she's a retard her family will villify you.

Is an abortion out of the question?
Growing up in an instable family can fuck up your entire life.

Either way, stay true to yourself and don't make decisions you'll regret later.
It's the best for everyone involved.

You stay or you a nigger. Nobody knows how to raise kids until they have them.

That's a shit test you lost your son.

She insists on keeping it.. shes already said "no matter what you say you're not going to magically remove the tiny little fetus from my uterus so I'm still gunna be happy asf" along with saying she can do fine on her own..

>being ready to be a parent

let me tell you a small secret: nobody ever is with their first kid. it's mostly a "learning by doing" process. lots of improvisation along the way.

when people finally think they are ready for a kid, their in their mid 30's to early 40's and their reproductive organs dont work as intended anymore.

you're just being a pussy. you're afraid of the challenges that lie on the way. and by the way, you're not having "a baby"
its YOUR SON or YOUR DAUGHTER. either man up and be ready to be a real man for your kids and woman or be a fucking cunt and leave.

a bad father is not someone that wasnt ready for a kid. a bad father is the cunt that keeps telling himself that he wasnt ready and that he missed out on being an independent young person or some other gay shit.

Well OP, if you still live at home and you have things to pay...

there's an old saying. it fits your situation nicely:

GET A FUCKING JOB

With your child support. You fucked up in your relationship. Be a good guy and stick up for your kid as long as you can. You won't last long. At least that way you can say to the court you did nothing wrong. I don't see you pulling off the shit I said earlier. Put that birch in her place take custody of the child and beat her ass. Your kid getting raped or not depends on you. Boy or girl slutho American shit new boyfriends after getting pregnant I've seen strippers and bookers as single moms. Not with the biological dad. No bueno no good. American. Jewish.

she wouldnt consider abortion or adoption?
how far along is she?
are you guys together? do u love her?
do u think she would be a good mum?

Just follow your razor sharp instincts op,they got you completely fucked after all, lmao, if you really are this shit maby u deserve the embarrassment and fail.

No she won't consider either.
Only like 2-3 weeks
Were not dating and i literally didn't have enough time to figure out if i did or not before this happened.
And she would be a much better parent than me

Latinos 3rd world countries have kids. You get a job 8hr minimum wage and you crash course tough it out. And you are ready. 1st world problems.

Come back for your kid or stay and deal with your relationship. Your woman is out of hand.

OP is a stupid nigger, but i want to post this question to see what Sup Forums says.

If a woman can abort your child, why can't a man give up his rights to being a father completely (i.e. no child support etc.)? Isn't that sexist?

If you love her = man up and take responsibility for what you did
If you don't love her = get a paternity test
If you hate her = who the fuck cares, probably pretend to go along with it bust slink of like human garbage later.

Hes a kid. His instincts told him to leave.

Nobody is ever ready, you stupid nigger. Stop being a faggot and man up.

have you told your parents / family?

tbh youre gonna be a dad either way, oyu know what you should do. My dad was 22 when he had me and he's a pre good dad w the help of his parents.

It's probably a good idea to check out any free counselling services available to you on the topic.

Good luck OP.

take responsibility for your actions, you need to lose out you self entitled little prick, it's fucks like you that cause our kind to be hated, I personally have been judged based on idiots like you. you represent not just yourself but every man. be a man, faggot, not a little spoilt, entitled, lazy, sociopathic cunt.
you should have been a stain in an old sock.

Do women have the right to abort without the father being there or some kind of "extenuating circumstances" nonsense?

And just FYI you're asking to compare a loose lump of cells that will one day become a human and a "fully" formed human and acting like they should be treated the same

If you love her stay and all that shit if you don't then it shouldn't be born and just stay out of it.

Even if you're not a great Dad try to be there for your child's life and let them know you care. Growing up without a father will really fuck someone up.

Labelling won't help anyone here.

they are not the same but a world where you can just pop out for an abortion would promote promiscuity and not only break down relationships but would massively increase sti rates, like aids, you want aids? easy abortions = aids and sex would be a roulette of Russian.
but I reiterate, lump of cells does not = human.

hmmm
how is "take responsibility you childish fuck and grow up" labelling?
how is "your actions don't only efect yourself" labelling?
entitled millennial detected

In my experience, the first one is pretty easy and not that big of a lifestyle change. Everyone freaks out about the first one because they expect it to be some massive life ending event, but it ends up being not much more work than being childless, mostly because there are two of you and you can split up the workload, which there isn't that much of. Over the years, the workload will increase, but the increase is so shallow that you don't really notice. It just becomes part of your daily routine. You'll still have plenty of time to hang out with friends, engage in hobbies, and so forth.

If you choose to have a second kid, things will get harder. Your significant other won't be able to fully watch after them 100% of the time, so you'll be expected to do some work, either in the form of watching the kids or doing some sort of housework. You can't split up the workload as efficiently. The kids will fight for your attention and you'll have to split your time between them. Things can still be good, but don't expect to have the same sort of life as you would with 0 kids.

If you have three kids, you've fucked it up. You won't have time to rest. Even as they grow older, your workload won't decrease. Without external help from family/nanny/paid professional, won't have the time or energy resources to raise each one properly, so in all likelihood you'll end up with three fuckup kids that amount to nothing when they grow up. Forget about things like traveling, just ordinary everyday things like going to a restaurant will become an unmanageable nightmare.

Stick with 1 and you'll have a good life. Don't fuck shit up like I did and make two kids + one oops-baby.

>Do women have the right to abort without the father being there or some kind of "extenuating circumstances" nonsense?

yes women can abort without the father's consent

>And just FYI you're asking to compare a loose lump of cells...

No I'm not. Why can't the father give up parental rights/responsibilities before the baby is born the same way a woman can abort the baby?

OP, I went through a similar circumstance. I'm 22 and she's 20. She forgot to take her birth control and out pops baby. I was scared as fuck. Told myself I wasn't ready. I'm glad we didn't abort or some shit. Would have haunted me the rest of my life. I realized I'd never actually be ready. Life just happens, man. See this as a metaphorical kick from the birds nest. Soon your hormones (or Sup Forums) will tell you to bug outta your parents house, go to school for a career, and raise a child. I took a break from college to grow up a bit and work. I have a steady job but am going back to school currently so I can provide for my family. This is my first week back at school in 4 years and I am more motivated now than I ever was. Keep your chin up man. You got a girl pregnant, congratufuckinglations you fertile demon! Be happy. Pic related is my little guy. 4 months now.

Ask her if she can do fine on her own without child support as well. Just for shits and giggles.
Otherwise if she sees it that way then maybe it's best to bounce. Either go now or stay for good, any middle option is horrible. But also consider it very deeply whether you will regret it or not. Personally I don't want children, but I'm sure that it's a miracle of life and in some way a wonderful feeling to have your own kid. At least it must be if you're a decent human being.

This is so true.
Listen to this

Hmmm.. I think that the difference here is that getting rid of the baby is a one time situation where as simply abandoning it and leaving it for the mother to raise means it's going to keep needing money

She said she doesnt want financial support. She wants emotional support and commitment

you are stupid

32 year old father of a 4 year old here.
Your little sprog looks cool, best of luck with it all. It's annoying and frustrating as hell sometimes, but there are times that make it worth it.

OP - your dick, your responsibilty. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Congrats to you ya fertile demon! It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. He's the most good-natured baby anyone could ask for. Rarely makes a fuss but even when he does it doesn't make me want to gouge my ears out like other babies do. Must be hormones. And seeing him smile is the best part of my day. You take care of those 4 bundles of joy.

The first half of my childhood there was no dad in the picture and the second with parents that don't get along and the first is far better to live with.

That 4 yr old bundle, not 4 bundles haha

One thing is sure though, unless by some unfortunate event it's a miscarrige or something, that kid will be born. You shouldn't really try to stop it either. If what you say is true then that girl, who already accepted a fate of never having her own child, was given a miraculous chance of being pregnant with one. Run or stay, but no one should take that from her.

How so?

I was worried that Id had kids I didn't know about!
I would not be able to cope with four kids.
No way in the slightest.

I'm glad I have just the one.

it's a waste of my time to explain to some dumb guy the ways in which he is dumb. you don't need to reply again

You're fucked either way man. You either suck it up and become a father or you don't and pay child support out the ass for 18years or w/e it is.

P.S bitches lie with that "I can't get pregnant, I have a condition" same line my brothers baby mama gave him before she got pregnant.

Also, this is why you should just fuck Traps tbh fam.

you took the chance and got her pregnant dude, so it's your responsibility. like you didn't HAVE to have sex with her, but you took that risk and look what happened.

You say "despite knowing ill end up leaving in the future" as you have no choice in the matter. This is 100% your choice, not some predestined outcome.
You're taking the easy way out if you just throw your arms in the air and say "well, gee, nothing i can do about it. i'll be leaving at some point i guess".
I know, i know, *Sup Forums adolescent bravado etc. etc. white knight blah* - but step outside this echo chamber and realise that NO one is ready and EVERYONE is scared - her more than you because she doesn't get to bitch out and disappear like you can.
"i'm not ready" doesn't cut it - man up, in the most literal sense of the word. You got this bro!

OP here.
I decided i will stay. I told her Ill stay. But that I can't guarantee things will last. But its better than not trying at all. Its going to be very difficult, but not as difficult as living with abandoning her. We might have to go to counselling too but so what. And if things end up not working out completely after the baby is born and we spilt, then thats how it is, but at least the baby will have both parents. My parents split but theyre both in my life still. Hopefully she can accept that things may or may not work out. But at least i tried

Just tell her that you want to be with her but a child will ruin that possibility now because if the hirden it will out in both of you. You want to oursue a better career that can fully provide for a family and a child now will hinder that.

Convince her to get an abortion at all costs.then once she has it, dump her and split. If she's trying to trap you now, she'll try again later.

Too late my man, i already made a decision.

how bad at it could you be? just don't spike it like a football

Top man.
Genuinely, I wish you all the best of luck with it all and respect you more for giving it a try.

Ask your parents for advise, and decide whether or not to take it.

There's no "how to be a parent" handbook you get given as you leave the hospital. Everyone has to just do a good a job as they can do, and feel their way through it all using guesswork.

I am going to strongly recommend you get a full buckle baby sling, rather than a buggy or stroller. It makes it SO much easier to take the kid places and you don't have to fuck about with a cumbersome buggy when shopping, or taking up space in your car.

falcon punch her in the uterus

>should i leave or stay despite knowing ill end up leaving in the future?
yes
stop trusting your mind so much: he's an idiot

Good decision man - from a new daddy (5 days), its worth it!

>I know the right thing to do naturally is stay but IM not ready, at all.
you are.
get over it

At least get a paternity test. You guys aren't dating so you may not be the only one in the picture. Seriously consider discussing all the options with her and push for abortion or adoption. You're too young for this big of a setback kid.

no faggot you stick to her and do your best
if she doesnt want to abort it's on you
abortion isnt a good solution anyway
children are not so hard to raise, look at niggers

I cannot believe how much "your dick, your responsibility" posts there is.

Fuck off, fags.

1- She explicitely said she wasn't able to get pregnant.
2- Now that she is, she explicitely told him that his choice didn't matter
3- Not all persons are ready to be a great dad : guess what can of life can have a child with a "me first" mom and an absent father.

I also can't believe nobody shared with you the vitamin C trick. If somebody can post the picture it would be great. Or search the internet : a large dose of vitamin C will cause an abortion, you just have to put it in the bottle she usually drinks, tea, ect.

So with this, you can take back control and actually choose if you want to be a father or not. My personal advice would be to not go for it, a life with a girl that clearly doesn't care about your opinion would be shitty. Plus you have the time...

good job man. you have 9 months to get ready now, its gonna be okay

Or 9 months to fuck things up

Awesome advice, go from shitty dad to murderer, you do realize that causing a spontaneous abortion is considered murder in developed countries... What a fucking moron.. too bad your mom didn't coat hanger you.

Those guys trying to ruin your life are the same that jerk off to the 8 traps treads on Sup Forums right now.

You're completely fucked. Child support for minimum 18 years (more of they go to college). If you move in together then after a period of time it's a common law marriage where you can be held responsible for alimony if/when you break up.

She tricked you into getting her pregnant. She claimed she couldn't and now magically she is? She though she couldn't get pregnant and now that she is she already knows she can handle it? Something doesn't add up.

Either she played you well or she's nuts and makes implulse decisions in the blink of an eye.

Abortion. Abortion. Abortion.

You shouldn't give up this easy. You were on the edge what? An hour ago if you were gonna stay or not. This is gonna be a decision that will affect the rest of your life if not only just the next 18-22 years if you wanna do the bare minimum. She sounds like she manipulated you, so I would suggest leaving her too.

Best to worst scenarios :

1) Abortion. Leave her.
2) Adoption, leave her.
3) Adoption, stay with her
4) she keeps the kid and raises it herself without your help like she says she can
5) she keeps the baby, you pay minimum child support and get creative with your employer to get her as little as possible
6) keep the baby, shack up and might as well throw the rest of your youth down the drain since your basically married to her now

Godspeed, OP

Many wouldn't have the balls to go through it all, so all my respect to you.
Good luck and I wish you good health happiness!

Did you earn heaven points with this post ? Maybe with enough points the pastor will ram your asshole hard enough this time.

Coat hanger and a bottle of jack Daniels should do the trick

Welp, not the guy u replied to but, she may seriously fuck you if you go seperate ways, this all depends on many factors i.e: location, law system, connections to save your ass if need be. Just know that you can be on a thin ice if you split.

I have no plans to move in together. And i specifically told her i cant guarantee things will last. Also i screenshotted and backed up the message she sent rejecting my offer for financial help

Doesn't matter if she rejected your offer to help her out financially...at any point she can change her mind. Any time. 5 years from now you get a dope job making $300k/year...boom, she's entitled to a portion of it. You'll be at the whom of her decisions going forward as courts HEAVILY favor the mother unless she's a drug addict/sex worker etc...so unless she's a huge fuckup, she's got you by the balls for the next 2 decades.

Abortion or (hopefully) miscarriage are your best options right now

Why is she so set on having a kid RIGHT NOW with you? Is she the same age? Because if so, she just found out that she CAN have kids (cool) but you're not ready.

I also have full autos stashed away so..

shes 18 im 23

But how much vitamin c do you need?

She's fucking crazy then. Do you have any female friends that have kid(s) that had an abortion before having their kid that can talk some sense into her? I guarantee she cannot raise a child by herself right now and it'll only be a matter of time before you're forking over hundreds of dollars per month.

Look up how much formula and diapers are. Then clothes. Then cribs. And strollers. Doctor visits. All this has a price. Hospital cost to deliver a child is over $30k. Unless her family is Rich or wealthy, you're gonna be pitching in for a LOT of this which sounds like you don't have the money for...the solution? You'll be getting another job. There goes any free time you are used to.

Seriously consider your decisions in the next few weeks while you still have the abortion option.

Open or closed adoption can also work out as the family will sometimes help with the doctor/hospital costs associated with the pregnancy but you wanna find a family sooner than later

Shes not connected to any of my friends or family in any way.

tell her she's an insult to feminists everywhere but you'll suck her cock if she aborts

Google result

Bump for opie