ITT: Classic memes that will confuse newfags

ITT: Classic memes that will confuse newfags.
EFG very welcomed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY
knowyourmeme.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey guys can you watch my chocolate milk for me? Thanks.

Nice feet

10-4 buddy.... leche is secured.

*blows off the dust on old Sup Forums folder*

One of you fuckers have to remember this shit

>efg
>feels

you made me nostalgic OP

>punts the glass out a fucking window

Roger, user. Deploying SWAT team to secure dairy confection

SWAT TEAM ELIMINATED ON DEPLOY
CHOCOLATE MILK NOT SECURE I REPEAT, CHOCOLATE MILK NOT SECURE

Dubs checked

Advice dog began a series of macros that quickly spiraled into an era of OC never before seen on Sup Forums, before or since. Suddenly with an "expoitable" a template would get dropped on Sup Forums and hundreds or thousands of Sup Forumstards would try their hand at making something funny. It spread to different images, different themes. It was about this time "meme" started entering common use. Because people were spreading so much of this shit (and comics like efg and troll). Entire websites popped up to facilitate or spread them more. sites like 9gag, memegenerator, "know your meme" became a more mainstream "Encyclopedia Dramatica".

Shit Sup Forumstards were making up, became shit posted on every other site on the internet that allowed pictures. I remember when I first started coming here in 2008 I only knew "meme" as a word from Sup Forums and Richard Dawkins, who actually coined the term. In just a few years the concept and word was internationally known.

And yet, what the fuck ever happened to the old macros? We got no more scumbag steves. I haven't seen an efg or pedo bear adventure in years. Dolan is gone, replaced by weird assholes on Youtube appropriating our culture.

I'm going to dig into my old Sup Forums folder. Back when I'd actually save shit people made on this site.

I'll start with something I made 9 years ago. Kinda speaks to the time. When cp threads were more common than trap threads.

nostalgia'd hard, thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY

▲ ▲

You prick, I was gonna drink that before he got back

Jesus Christ I'm nostaging the shit out of myself
Slowpoke is...
Longcat is...
Do u liek...
Yiff in hell...

Nice try Sup Forumsros !
But now is 2018 you can't fool us anymore
knowyourmeme.com/

nice feet :)

▲▲

jesus fuck

oh fuck !
fuck you newfag ! will you ever leave us alone ? ?

fuck you

This little baby spawned a generation of macros.

I am 12 and what is this?

Nobody even does these anymore. I guess they only make sense from when the original motivational posters were still being put up in offices as "genuine" messages.

No monthly fees my ass

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

how the fuck is this a classic meme

this is literaly a joke on family guy

kys 12yo faggot

I cant seem to find anything on it, but I distinctly remember some baby formula company doing a contest where people submitted photos for a baby to be on the can of the stuff, and we raided that by submitting a picture of pedobear and voted for him, and actually won. Though, the company ended up not using pedobear. Still, was great.

get that old tumblr shit outta hereee

get