/nzg/ - New Zealand General

/nzg/ - New Zealand General

Wellington reporting

bump

Nice.

Haven't seen one of these in a while

this thred needs less whales

Good day !

Please permit me to introduce myself, I am Mrs. Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father. At the meantime, my family is the target of western nations led by NATO who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Now I am presently staying in the Mission Camp in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 10.5 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not authorize me to carry out the operation.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as have no any idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address ( [email protected] ) for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me,

Yours sincerely

Mrs. Aisha Muammar Gaddafi

Again... nice.

I love Welly chubs

In this fucking heat? Fucking smelly fat bitch.

nah that was back in winter so it wouldn't have been too bad. She's still filthy though, in more ways than one

How are the rest of handling the heat? Hopefully you aren't walking your dogs. The concrete will fuck up their paws and I've caught a few people doing it.

Oi cuntz, stop it.

the heat it's killing me. I'm melting.
but plenty nice things to see along the water. bikini weather hotpants season and european tourists

What the fuck is with this shit?

Fucking shit in Auckland at the moment, shame all the tittys posted in here are from Wellly

Software from massey uni welly

my brother shot himself today..

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so

you fucking whore

Moar!

Why are ID's even gone?

i swear ive seen her naked before

why massey?

Christchurch slut

does anyone know her in hamiltion

bumping

Are there any hot Maori chicks?

Guess i know where im enrolling

Where the welly cucks at

Fuck shes cute