How did you feel about the ending for The Dark Knight Rises? was it big enough?

How did you feel about the ending for The Dark Knight Rises? was it big enough?

I was mad because people said batman died but he clearly didn't

I kind of felt fucked over

why did you make this thread? for (you)s?

Shit ending, batman would never retire like that

It felt kind of cheap. Makes the whole tale of two cities/ french revolution thing lame. Batman should have died

>inb4 But Batman did die, Bruce lived though.

It was a big ending FOR YOU HAHAHAHAHA XD

I didn't understand how CIA was alive when he was pretty clearly killed in the plane.

Underwhelmed

they should've just shown alfred looking in the distance and nodding(which would be pretty kino) instead of putting bale's big fat face in the screen to show Nolan's retarded audience LOOK GUISE HE'S ALIVE YO SEE HIS FACE? ZERO DOUBT DIDNT WORK SO WELL IN INCEPTION NOW DID IT????

Batman retired because of backache, injuries from a whopping total of 4 years of fighting crime and fear to settle with a 8/10 qt.
You either like this ending or like Batman.

>4 years

1 and a few months

>backache

FUBAR knee/s

>fear to settle with a 8/10 qt.

he's afraid of bats

>FUBAR knee/s
Ah yes because in comic books universe there's no way to fix exploding knees.

he had a parachute

TDKR was a mess.

>no pretext (a pretext of 98H1 would actually have to be an entire movie so this is sort of excusable)
>Operation Early Bird not shown enough
>should've removed the blood transfusion
>as well as other countless illogical things
>action bits were too sloppy
>extras were seemingly retarded
>Catwoman
>Hothead
>Talia, fucking Talia
>definitely not enough Barsad (Deadshot)
>also not enough Dr. Pavel
>should've set up a friendship between the two
>should've shown the dynamic, rough relationship between Bane and Barsad
>Bane had potential to be a seemingly intimidating villain but end up being a silly mess, but what really happened was just shitty
>Daggett was not the real villain
>not enough Stryver
>Bruce's recovery was rushed and he could've never even recovered from that really
>Bruce should've never left Gotham to begin with
>Pentagon people should've been farther developed and shown a lot more
>the whole heist/hit/chase around the start of the second Act should've been the whole movie
>Act 3 was irredeemably shit
>should've shown Stryver's survival
>Crane should've been shown more
>Daggett should've been stopped by Barsad, not Batman
>Wilson should've returned at some point
>the Agency twist should've stayed

Two interpretations of this scene:
1. Batman lived and Bruce doesn't give a flying fuck or isn't even remotely excited that Alfred suddenly sees him when he was sure that he's dead
2. Alfred hallucinated it. That begs the question, why the fuck would he hallucinate it?
One explanation I can think of is that it's supposed to convey Alfred's final realization that Bruce died doing what he has committed his all to doing - saving the innocent. He realizes that Batman died content, and that there's no reason to feel any guilt or anything other than that. He could let go of the pain of losing Bruce.

But I'm just making this shit up, Nolan probably just sharted this scene for the keks like he did with Inception's meaningless WHAT A TWIST ending.

I was more pissed off by the full second half of the movie.
>Three trucks, two with decoys, running for a full 5 or 6 months, something like that.
>Batman reborns and now he bested Bane 1on1 easily
>Bane died with a rocket or some other stupid reason.
>Catwomen "I'm off" "I'll get out of here""Nope, your alone" the whole fucking movie, but she's always there
>Robin mad at Gordon for no damn good reason

>no one even looks at the pic

>people were trying to have a sort of moderately serious thread rather than another shitty meme thread
oh no what a tragedy

Serious thread on a underwhelming movie?

Better than the billion millionth meme thread on an underwhelming movie.

Fucking terrible and cheap. If the movie had ended three seconds earlier, with My Cocaine facing the camera with an inscrutable look on his face then it would've redeemed the mediocre movie that preceded it. Instead it turned an average film into a pile of shit.

I liked its very much. It brought me to tears.

I know this entire trilogy had achieved GODMEME status, but can ANYONE explain how he "healed" a broken back?

This, the shot in the OP was painfully unnecessary. I had a fairly good impression until this point but once I saw this I was so made I tipped my popcorn kernels on the floor in disgust.

The entire movie was fucking trash, but the ending was without a doubt the worst part about it. Now THAT'S something