Choose one person to be from this group and one person to bang

Choose one person to be from this group and one person to bang

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/msBmy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The dog

Why the fuck is the planet sized thing at the front with a 'gunt' (gut cunt) holding a darky?
A milk chocolate snack?
Is that what eating gollywogs does to a body?

I'd be the overweight dog

I'd do... either the red head near the front with the tongue piercing or the other red head hiding on the back row.

Also. Checked your dubs. Choke on logs.

Trips.... you definitely need a steamy creamy log straight done your throat.

>Gunt
I'm fucking dead.

i would be the long haired dude with the black shirt because he looks cool (but is probably a fucking nerd) and bang the red headed tongue pierced chick because she's the most attractive looking out of all the females.

Wide aspect ratio Thor looks interesting. I want to be him.

I'd jump the girl in green because she looks like the kind of person interested in sleep with a Thor doppelganger.

are you talking about the girl in green standing up or the girl in green being held up by the ham planet

I too would fuck the dog.

The one with... Stewie with a pineapple?... on her shirt.

I'd be the guy in the striped polo because he looks normal and I'd fuck the girl in the blue jeans by the dog because she looks normal

You can clearly see the doggos disappointment as it stares at the landwhale and her little nigress.

imgur.com/gallery/msBmy

clearly the only salvageable response is the girl on the far right and the girl next to her

That gunt is probably full of nog spider eggs

Long-haired ginger with the beard, middle, far left.

id be bald guy at last roll
id bang the girl with the dog

You did not look at here arms? She is a butter golem....

911 get

by the same token, the only other reasonable bang is the chick with the tan vest on with the dog. she is very plain looking and really not very attractive. needs lots of makeup and breast implants.

have to be this one for me...

I like it anyway

So these are how the cuck liberals I argue with on Reddit look like? Top fucking kek. Just what I expected. Fucking sjws

holy shit it actually is a reddit meetup.

just noticed

haha, i actually wondered at one point, "i wonder if at least *any of them are right-wingers..."

I'd be the heavy dude with the long hair and a beard and I'd cuck the hell out of the guy in the back row with the justin beiber haircut, glasses, and a beard by fucking whoever has her hand on his shoulders. I bet the fat guy has a big dick and listens to a lot of metal too, So i'd probably put on some megadeath or some shit while I make him watch

I want to fuck that huge fat gut