Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
How about an old school green text stories thread?

I'm just posting shit i got saved

any body wanna join or this thread dies in 20 min

hi

herpes

Bumpty

these aren't greentexts you fucking mong

Just posting what I have you tense nigger

This one is in Russian

Bump

Well I'm almost out

>File name

>well anons.. google translation isn't the best but anyway.. at least you still get the point

Sap user. Yesterday there was just a fierce fucking with me. But first things first. My native grandmother has
sister, her son and his woman were drunk drunkards, and somehow swelled out on a napuchu to meet and fucked in
truck. Grandmother was left with her grandson. That dolboeb first, following the example of his parents, began to plump up with 12 years, and
then they expand. Babka, he pissed, retired, well, everything is like people. Babka is also fucked up, instead of
to give it away somewhere, put fucking candles in his room and believed that it was in him some sort of
otherworldly garbage. I gave him icons and locked him there so that he would communicate with God.

He started fucking through
window, and somehow leaned back from overdose in the same room. Day three lay there. Grandmother thought that he knew Tipo
God or Th. Karoch packed it, buried it, and the grandmother all safely scored. Then my mother told me,
that Tipo should be visited by a woman Nina, for no one has visited her for 5 years, and she will be very happy if
her granddaughter will come to congratulate her with NG. Well, I got ready and went to her in some wild ebony, where the bus goes once in
day. She does not have a phone, and in general she does not know that someone was going to come to her. Actually, I arrived,
began to yell, Tipo Grandma open I arrived. Granny in ahue, covered me with a mat, who am I in general and I
I arrived. After explaining all the kinship ties, she kind of got richer and led her into the house. Place it to me
allocated in the room itself, where her granddaughter lived. There was an ancient armor bed, and some
a half-ruined pedestal. The smell there was fucked up simply, and near the bed a healthy white spot soaked in the floor!

She immediately sent me to the shed behind the mattress." Hold the key, hold on, and go there
Find me a favor, but I'll warm up the dinner while you're hungry. Well I went, opened the shed. In the barn, specifically
so, stank of dolt. Among some ancient rubbish I found already a splintering mattress, when I removed it, in
a gap between the boards beneath him was a dead dog that radiated this wonderful fragrance. I dragged the mattress, and
asked the grandmother Che for the garbage, Th her dog there is dead. Grandma began to carry some kind of nonsense, this type of dog
sits there because she's punished. On the fact that the dog died, she said, they say she just sleeps, and you, granddaughter, all
it was bizarre, and the fact that she had been sitting there for several months without grubbing, this is all bullshit and God is paying her back. AND
she dragged me to supper, she had already warmed up. Actually, when I came to the kitchen, I was ahuele pikreleted. To the question that
this is bullshit, she said that this is just the food of the gods, and she constantly feeds on it, and everything is fucked up. I said it was
some game, and I will not eat it. She took a spoon and tried to shove me into it. From one smell I started
wildly puke, after the first tape, she lifted my hair and still shoved this shit into my mouth. I still let
a pair of ribbons. Grandma began to fuck, what a dick I bluyu from her hawk. I said it was a fierce dermish. Granny
ruined, then that all her relatives scum and do not like her, and fucked somewhere. I went to the yard,
where the grandmother waved her hands and walked in a circle. Seeing that I was staring at her, took a shovel, screamed, and ran on
me. I never thought that a grandmother under 90 could move at such a speed. I just started to freshen up, but
the door from the yard was locked. I just jumped from the wild ahui and ran fucking from there. Passed
kilometers 15 to the track, caught a ride, and fucked fuck.

don't fucking request a greentext thread if you aren't going to post greentexts you literal inbred spastic it's equivalent to going to one of those big tits threads and bombarding it with traps

Tf is this?

Just keep posting stories you dick

>climbing trees in Africa
>Timmy is high as usual
>Lex is trying to entice me, normal
>see what look like telephone poles
>cant believe my eyes
>squint extra hard
>lex is hard
>timmy is squirting
>nothing i can do about it
picrelated

HOLY SHIT THAT'S A POST FROM A THREAD I MADE....I made the thread saying I bombed out of college and was panicing because my folks gave me a set date and, I was starting to embrace being homeless at the sametime shitting myself out of fear. Thinking maybe commit a crime and go to jail to save myself.

cool bro i might go though something similar soon if i fail.

My ace was a medical reason, life threatening like say seizures and a secondary ace like say asbergers is sure fire to at least give ya an extra year if you have a parent that loves you enough.

my father 'loves' me quite often

wtf does that mean

Holy fucking kek

dem quads

annnnnd thats all i'm posting because captcha.

no ids so i just wanna say that getting fucked in the ass by my dad is not the reason i MIGHT be homeless.

>yes

I love this one. Classic

>be me, 9 years old
>lesson about bullying on school
>teacher showed us how to say 'I don't care, meanie' or something gay like that.
>teacher wanted to test if we got it and asked me to say something slightly mean to a kid
>he had glasses, so I said 'Four-eyes!'
>kid was a tard or something and forgot the line to answer with.
>Okay user, he's having some trouble with it, let's repeat that with Lonquisha
>I blurt out: "FUCKING NIGGER!"
>Absolute silence in the classroom.
>Teacher looks at me with a 'what the fuck are you doing user' face.
Mfw when Lonquisha also wore glasses.

Here's the greentext mentioned.

>I've got a friend in me

every fucking time

contributing

bump xD