I'm about to start growing weed Sup Forums specifically this purple beauty

I'm about to start growing weed Sup Forums specifically this purple beauty.

any tips for a first timer? I plan on doing it indoors

>any tips for a first timer?
Wear sunglasses or other such because of the bright growing lights. But really, why see the trouble when you could just move down to California and grow legally in your backyard..

Purple cannabis is a fucking meme. It's half as strong as normal strains. Do yourself a favour and stick to something decent.
A good beginners strain is northern lights. Hardy and great yields. Try an auto to get the basics

Don't expect your first yield to be good.

Fuck that. With a bit of reading and some patience user could get decent yields from a hardy indica. Just don't go fucking mental and stick to soil before trying hydro or coco

I'm in new zealand, quite hard to leave this hole

I suggest some cheap "Certified" sunglasses, and some growing lights. Dispensing systems for water helps too.

Don't bother with any scrog or lollipopping, but a little bit light bondage will do you right

live in nz too. Got all my equipment from different stores so I didnt raise any suspicion. Be prepared to invest in a fucking fan cause if your doing it in your room or living room the fucking light makes the room extremely hot. Good luck Cuz

Just an FYI purple is a gene expressed when the nights are cold generally below 60, so you should plan accordingly if you actually want it purple. Sauce: grower.

You do realize that lollipopping ur plant is a preference for nug size right? Generally you can hone energy output closer to the top of the plant, where your branches and flowers are yuge

Even in open room if you don't vent properly you risk mold

Might as well tell you this now, the picture is a cola, closest to the light which would explain the foxtail shaped buds. If u want this type of nug on ur first try you will need hot days and cold nights.very risky first time grow. Could herm if u stress it out

We all know autos are derived from rubs c'mon now. Also purple is a gene expression it has literally no impact on potency

Cheers for the comments boys, also just a note that I'm growing these in a secret compartment under my parent's house without their knowledge so wish me luck lads

get a grow box for 150 to 200 bucks.
get decent light I used gas lamps 400 watt. you will need a van so your plants get strong stemps also it helps preventing mold. a carbonairfilter would be good against the smell. you should buy something to check the pH in your water too

If ur growing under he house make sure u vent it right with clean air. High pressure sodium bulb when u flower it at least 400 w for 1 plant

Get good genetic purp ad fem ez

Purp is life u prob smoke bunk

but don't hang the 400 watt lamp to close to the plant and don't get greedy and make to many hours daylight it could give your plants sunburn

>757257872
Thanks broski