When the gf says you can do anything you want to her in bed, what do you choose to do?

When the gf says you can do anything you want to her in bed, what do you choose to do?

shave her heard

shave her heard

Make her sleep without the fucking blankets for once..selfish cunt.

Suck her penis

Fuck her in the ass

Sleep

Tie her up and hit her till she cries

>shave her herd

shave her heard

kkkeeeeeeeeekkkkkuuusss

Same, and facefuck her till she pukes.

tickle her balls till she is hard and ready to fuck my ass as hard as she can. I know I ca take it and she knows it too.I love my girls penis.

thats easy. Ride her cock like a pro

WHAT is this chicks ig?

What I always tell her.. Pull your panties down... lub your dick up, for me. And let me feel you drilling my anus with force.

facialabuse . com
i've came so much to their videos not even lying

rim her hole till she gets hard and then ask her to make love to my anus passionately.

Missionary with the lights off and be aware of her needs and respect her body

then stick it in the pooper no lube and hold her down

>I prefer it when she pegs me asscrack

true scholar

if trips my wife will fuck my man hole tonight

I enjoy red hair ladies with big boobs. I am kind of bored of the whores of my area and not so many have those characteristics... so I have recently started dating a tranny. She has cute fleshy lips and a huge 9'' feminine penis.

I usually suck her for hours and then she rewards me by tearing new holes to my bum

gay.... I dont see a cock. fag.

I am currently dating a red head tranny, as well, but she aint topping me every night.. Some nights she is just fucking my wife while I am watching. .. good times.

roll

In the case of OP's pic, straight out knock her up. She looks built for breeding, and my brains would go straight out the window.

rolling

lmfao

shave her heard

rolling

i prefer sucking her penis most of the times.. but if i could ask her anything..i'd ask for her tranny daad o suck me off while my girl is pegging us

rollll

:^)

shave her heard

tongue the shit out of that asshole then fuck it and finish in her uterus

Wait until she's totally not in the mood because pleasure upsets God. Lay her down in the missionary position because God loves missionary deliver three strokes and drop a payload with the sole intent of impregnating her as this is what God wants. Neither of us feels any kind of pleasure because pleasure is sin.

are you perhaps atheists?

Thank god I'm atheist

Missionary is a pretty boring position and is used most times we fuck. c'mon guys i'm actually trying to get some ideas she said ANYTHING

Give her a ton of benadryl so she's knocked the fuck out, then roll over and get a few uninterrupted hours of sleep.

Make her call up every guy on her booty call, every guy she's ever fucked since we have been together---whi8ch should be prob up to 200 guys if she finds them all. Invite all of them list to a weekend gangbang party. Hopefully maybe a hundred show up and let the fun begin! Should be fun to watch her getting her tight little pink pussy smashed, bashed and trashed until it looks like a piece of ground beef.

>anything you want
Hooker eats her out and licks my shaft while I penetrate her; supine position

>oh, not actually anything
Fine. Large vibrator safe for anal insertion shoved up her ass, then fuck her. Like DP but without the cuck faggotry.

Take her to Amsterdam and book her for a week as a featured stage performer in one of their famous live sex theaters.

I respect her

gross

What the fuck dude

I give my missy the kissy

I give her the smooch :3

Nothing consent turns me off

We hug like never before.

Tell her to clean her colon, then tie her up, blindfold her and then leave the room and get some Sunny D

Something like this>>>

I always do whatever I want to girls in bed unless they tell me to stop... but if she said that I'd probably face fuck her and ass fuck her

That's different than them saying they'll do anything you want to you... Then I get some slobbery blowjob and rimjob and she calls me daddy for the rest of the night

Shit on her. That's the ultimate answer really i mean isn't it